The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2015, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 10
propertymike88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpropertymike88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Rayong durians are good, and cheap.

Now is the season, try driving there, can see many durians on sale by the road. best keep driving till you see a giant mock up durian, that is the durian whole sale center.......
My Rayong mistress hates durians. If I eat durians she will reject my french kiss when making love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickCowboy View Post
I would plan to go Pattaya but first I will try to read and hook up seniors here. Thank you for sharing.
Welcome back! Long time no see you in action my good buddy sentsggirls aka CPBoy!
Old 10-06-2015, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Take care when taking the Baht Bus around.

Baht buses to get safety upgrade.

Friday, 05 June 2015 From Issue Vol. XXIII No. 23 By Theerarak Suthathiwong

Pattaya’s baht buses are to get a much-needed safety upgrade.

Chonburi deputy commander, Pol. Col. Trairong Piewphun kicked off the Safe Pattaya Baht Bus Project May 21 at Pattaya School No. 8.

A brainchild of Pattaya police and Pattaya Transport Cooperative, the project is aimed at safeguarding tourists and residents from both poor drivers and thieves.

Pattaya superintendent Pol. Col. Sukthat Pumpunmuang said the purpose of the Safe Baht Bus Project is to train taxi drivers to drive safely, and protect passengers and their valuables.

Pattaya’s baht buses are to get a much-needed safety upgrade, and baht buses that join the program will get a sticker to display prominently on their vehicles.Pattaya’s baht buses are to get a much-needed safety upgrade, and baht buses that join the program will get a sticker to display prominently on their vehicles.

He said safety nets will be installed on the now-open sides of the pickup-truck taxis to protect people and their belongings. The police chief is confident it will create a sense of security for visitors and residents of Pattaya.

Countless passengers have gold jewelry snatched from the necks by thieves on motorbikes as they sat in the back of the songthaews. Roaming gangs of transvestite pickpockets also target tourists riding in the back of the baht buses.

Sukthat stated that all baht buses that join the program will get a sticker to display prominently on their vehicles.

Trairong added that more than 200 taxis have joined the program and begun making improvements to their vehicles. He will ensure that every baht bus in Pattaya will take part in this project.
Old 11-06-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by propertymike88 View Post
My Rayong mistress hates durians. If I eat durians she will reject my french kiss when making love.
Welcome back! Long time no see you in action my good buddy sentsggirls aka CPBoy!
Can reach Rayong from Pattaya by car on 36 in an hour?
Any buses or other modes of transport?
Koh Samet worth it to go to?

SEAJ
Old 12-06-2015, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 10
propertymike88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpropertymike88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Pattaya’s baht buses are to get a much-needed safety upgrade.
Try not to sit at the end of the baht buses. You may fall off if you dozed off!

Miss my Rayong mistress mak mak. Planning for an end June trip!
Old 12-06-2015, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Roaming gangs of transvestite pickpockets also target tourists riding in the back of the baht buses.
A transvestite acting alone tried to pick my pocket. He was sitting to my left. He had turned away from me, with his back sorta facing me.

Felt something tugging at my left shorts pocket. Looked behind me thinking someone on a motorbike or walking on the street was trying to reach inside and pick my pocket.

Noticed that a napkin that was in my pocket had fallen out on the seat.

Turned out the transvestite had tried to reach behind his back with his left arm and pick my pocket
Old 12-06-2015, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

Super Girl AGG

This is now one of my favorite AGGs in Pattaya. It’s like SG in the good ol days.

They have 2 floors (groups of dancers). One wears a top and bottom. The other one is mixed – some are covered, some are topless, and some go completely nude. This group goes on stage covered top and bottom but after a while take off their top, and later take off the bottom too. I dun think they have any coyotes.

The topless dancers will sit with you like that, which is different from the old SG.

During HH draft beer is only B59. After that it’s B79.

If ur into SYTs, they have about 4 to 5 who are hot. #101 and 134 are the blondes. 120, 152, 163 are some others. 163 is pretty nice but had a bandage on her calf. These aren’t ur normal AGG dancers, they’re more like coyote class. They are part of the covered group. They also can to be choosy (see below).

But the one that has me coming back is #101. She’s not super cute, doesn’t have an awesome bod, but there’s something about her, her playfulness, that attracts me. Not just me either, as she gets LDs all the time. If she sees some young guys, she’s not shy about dancing sexy at them, trying to get called off the stage.

The dancers rotate from pole to pole with each new song. This is one good point about Pattaya AGGs because many in Bangkok, like the Rainbow bars, dun have that system. But when 101 is supposed to advance to where I’m sitting by the stage, she leaves the rotation and butts in somewhere far away from me. Maybe she dun like the way I ogle her.

BTW, she looks a lot like the pix some bro posted earlier in the Bangkok forum with a girl on a bed holding a pillow or bottle or something, can’t remember.

Last edited by Siammy; 12-06-2015 at 04:09 AM. Reason: clarify which forum the pix were in
Old 12-06-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Super Girl AGG

This is now one of my favorite AGGs in Pattaya. It’s like SG in the good ol days.
Bro..good to hear you enjoy this place. However in my opinion..its nothing like the old SG.
The girls are just plain ugly. I do not see many sinkies liking this place. I certainly dont.
You obviously do cos you have written abt tis gogo bar before. For me I went for their reopening party and once more after that.
I wont go there anytime soon..cheers bro.
Old 21-06-2015, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Just done my (yet another) stealth weekend to Patts, leaving for krunthep later today.

Low season's pretty much evident everywhere. Late fri night 2300, the bars dotted along Soi Buakhao and LK Metro were a pitiful sight with gals catching proverbial mosquito (as we sinkies say).

Popped in Showgirls, the gals far outnumber few patrons (or too early 2100?). Nothing to rave on the quality (even my date commented same). Then 2 doors away to Club Queen. We had plenty of seating to choose from, with better ambience. But probably too early for the pole dancers (awhile back).

Had a night cap at Differ, not the loud place inside but at the alfresco place outdoors with great acoustic 5 piece. Usual 'pretty' crowd indoors.

Know nothing on current pricing, as I had company. But would guess it's in customers favour

Old 22-06-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Just done my (yet another) stealth weekend to Patts, leaving for krunthep later today.

Hello my old friend, was busy with some divers trying to have fun off the Pattaya waters, only to be disappointed, actual dive at site was crappy. Poor dive masters at site.

Left Pattaya and now in BKK, to play golf.

Staying around Huay Kwang....
Old 22-06-2015, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 10
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hello my old friend, was busy with some divers trying to have fun off the Pattaya waters, only to be disappointed, actual dive at site was crappy. Poor dive masters at site.
Hoot! Hoot!

Can muff dive mah!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 22-06-2015, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Left Pattaya and now in BKK, to play golf.
Staying around Huay Kwang....
Good putt (not on the green)?

Popped by soi 6 for a beer, to say hello and had other 'priorities' with Rasputin gal for company for eats, pints ...and more

Flew to Taipei work trip today, done my share of misbehaving
Old 23-06-2015, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post

Low season's pretty much evident everywhere. Late fri night 2300, the bars dotted along Soi Buakhao and LK Metro were a pitiful sight with gals catching proverbial mosquito (as we sinkies say).

Popped in Showgirls, the gals far outnumber few patrons (or too early 2100?). Nothing to rave on the quality (even my date commented same). Then 2 doors away to Club Queen. We had plenty of seating to choose from, with better ambience. But probably too early for the pole dancers (awhile back).

Had a night cap at Differ, not the loud place inside but at the alfresco place outdoors with great acoustic 5 piece. Usual 'pretty' crowd indoors.

Know nothing on current pricing, as I had company. But would guess it's in customers favour

Yup was at Pattaya for a night too. Low season really.
Old 24-06-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 10
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Yup was at Pattaya for a night too. Low season really.
Low season better. Less competition mah.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 24-06-2015, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAsiaJoe View Post
Low season better. Less competition mah.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe
Quality of girls totally not there bro in Baccara,happy,iron and sensations.
Old 24-06-2015, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Baccara still seems to be crowded every night despite the low seasons.

Always have a bloke or two throwing wads of cash and ping pong balls every night.

Rates seems to have went down though, was quoted 4K for LT at Bacarra & Happy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1