The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-05-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gennjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

hopefully she is enjoying life, raising her kids now back home but indeed he body is really hot...
Old 19-05-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

going to try Nafia from PS this weekend, will give a FR for all bros!
Old 20-05-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
kans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mary from e66

Enter room, shower, go back bed and hide under blankets because room was cold. Warmed things up by sucking on her cute nips and rubbing her clit. Told her to bj me and she gave me a good one with lots of tongue on the head/tip. Super good feeling. She capped me and entered in missionary, change to cowgirl and continue grinding. Halfway ask her to bj me cos losing hardness (at night my performance halfed) and resume bonking. Had an exchange of French sayings and she became super wet and high. Change back to cowgirl and offloaded with her on top.
Old 20-05-2016, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Tried at least 5-8 new chai since my last post. But none really make me want to post a review. Either below exp or just avg...

Tonight just visited Sony ET88 based on bro DT recommendation.

Sony looks like the SYT you will chase after in JC Poly Uni kind. Sweet smile with braces. Friendly and chatty if you know how to chat her up. Sge can easily pass off as a local student if she wears school uniform lor!

In fact she is a uni student back home but she hates studying lol!

Her soft soft skin plus her au natural C Boobs damn nice to feel la.

Sony has a petite frame but not the skinny skinny kind.

We started off kissing like kiddy lovers and she proceed straight to bbbj. I like it that way actually. Her bbbj is standard, decent suction with licks here there and balls area.

Action was really good. We started with cowboy. Tight enough for me. Becasue of her size, I proceeded to the stand and carry in front of the mirror. She should be the kind who is accomodating to all positions. No complaints... Lots of girl girl moans.

Missionary off the edge of the bed and finished off with even louder moans as we moved to the centre of the bed.

Room is damn big with 2 beds.

Will be visiting her again if time permits. One of the better ones this year.

Looks: 10 for me
Boobs: 8 (10 for natural big, minus abit for milfy looking boobs but still great to grab and play with)
Body: 8.5 (little fats at tummy, overall physique is awesome!)
Bbbj: 9 for that innocent non commercial feel
Sex: 9.5 for the willingness, moans and awesome experience
Bro power: Bro DT recommendation really great! Appreciate it!
Old 20-05-2016, 04:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
aslongasu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimYNWA View Post
Hello bros anyone going for Dorrie of TY69? Can share FR? Thanks bros
i tried, she looks 60 percent similar to the pic, i think the picture got heavily doctored or maybe she got really skinny. Nonetheless, she's quite charming lah, not really my type though. i tried Pammy from the same stable too. Honestly, i enjoyed my session with Pammy more.
Old 20-05-2016, 05:07 AM
Samster (M)

GoldDusts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Had a session with Silver from ThaiPalace earlier on in the evening on their relaunch promo. IMHO her looks is much more nicer than the picture.

She is very hardworking type as she provide me excellent service.

She has a very smooth body with a nice curves at the correct place.

Showering parts was good as she really cleans you up. =D

Her BBBJ is one of her best forte. Great tongue licking and twirling action around my little bro. Sucks you dry dry. Bro should not give this a miss!!

Some real actions parts. demure and angelic looks on the exterior wild and wet in the inside. never seems to let you go. lead you on with her positioning and movement. She will accommodating to your best position at all times.

The feeling is definitely there. attentive and sweet. communications wasn't a problem able to communicate well. at times still crack some jokes to lighten up the mood. bringing up the atmosphere inside the room.

Lastly thank bro tom for the arrangement pls take good care of her, thanks.
All bros who wants her, treat her with respect and you will get the respect you deserve. thumbs up for thaipalace tom, super friendly and honest guy
Old 20-05-2016, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-knight View Post

Gfe: 9.5 As good as they come.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Share this gem I had for this afternoon lunchtime s-exercise... Nugget of LaserB.

Happy that she turned out a gold nugget, not chicken nugget )

Looks/Figure:
It's her in the photos, and in fact she greeted me at the door in the same tight figure-hugging short green dress, boobs half spilling out. All natural soft C boobs. Milfy, minah look rather than SYT. Any difference with the photo is probably just the eyes makeup. Trimmed pussy. Small tattoo on back just below left shoulder.

BBBJ:
Can't comment cos I didn't try. Her hands already work the magic in the shower, and after a short frolic on the bed, little bro already harden like steel rod, BBBJ rendered unnecessary.

FJ:
Did a round of foreplay, painting. Found her body smooth, nice to touch and lick all over. She even brought out a vibrator (wonder how that got through the airport x-rays??) but I'm total noob with sex toy so didn't much use it on her. Besides, I pointed out that the rubber d*ck was thinner than mine - of cos my real one will make her more shiok D Bros who are into this thing might enjoy the surprise, just need to be wary about hygiene though.

Didn't do many poses, just missionary and then, spooned her. She seems to get more responsive in the latter position even with the shallower, slower thrusting, maybe just hit the right spot on her clit. Started grinding herself on me, moaning softly, and with the extra stimulation, once she picked up speed, my little bro cannot hold for long... too bad... I tried to close my eyes and imagine all kinds of un-sexy things but her stereo sounds still came through and I lost the battle!

Massage: Got the strength and technique. Wished it could be longer but greedy for another shot, so... end with boob f*ck and HJ.

Enjoyed the full 90 minutes, time passing faster than usual. Comms is ok, and she is quite a tease. Lifted my chin a few times when we were chatting before and after the whole session, because she said I keep talking to her boobs!! D It's her first day, but not her first trip to singapore - claims that she was last here 3 months ago under another boss. Or maybe, lost in translation. Anyway, had a great time and possibly might RTF, but as usual itchy to try the other new girl. Haizzz...
Upzzz you Bro K-KNIGHT : Huat arh from Sailsingapore !!
Confirm & double-chop for NUGGET of LaserB : she is total gfe, big soft C-cups, very sweet & frenly , worth every penny !!

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 20-05-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 12
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslongasu View Post
i tried, she looks 60 percent similar to the pic, i think the picture got heavily doctored or maybe she got really skinny. Nonetheless, she's quite charming lah, not really my type though. i tried Pammy from the same stable too. Honestly, i enjoyed my session with Pammy more.
Boobs natural or enhanced?

Skinny meaning she lost weight and her boobs are sagging? Maybe u saw stretch marks? Skinny(bony) or slim?

Heavily doctored in terms of body or face or both? What did you not like about her look?

Thank you

How to cure death grip with a fleshlight.
http://www.curedeathgrip.com/choosin...deathgrip.html
Old 20-05-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 10
Hokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
Landy of DHouse know nuru erotic massage and is quite a slim/tall beauty, so i just put myself in her hands and let her take the lead. Its an added value for sure. She is first time here and was obviously nervous but primarily, she is eager to serve with good gfe and throbbing pussy.

She works in bkk mrt but speaks very lil english.

Looks: 8.5/10 in the DH web site, the pic on the left most resembles her. She is pretty. Age about mid twenties.
Body: 8.5/10 Slim, tall and fair smooth body. Hght 1.68m. No tattoos.
Boobi: B cups natural.
Fj: 9/10 Sensitive. In the end she cummed with jerks and twitches. No fake.
Gfe: 9/10 Needs to get warmed up coz of language barrier.
I am thinking of trying her but seems not in the website anymore. Any idea bro?
Old 20-05-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
juzforshow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tick Of LAX

Looks: 8/10 Tanner in picture. Pretty,
Body: 10/10 Slim, tall, toned body. Good curves.
Boobs: Enhanced B+. Not particular about this, won't rate.
BBBJ: 10/10 So good, she knows whats she's doing.
Fj: 10/10 Superrrrrrr tight. My brother was suffocating
Gfe: 10/10 She speaks great english, really friendly and interesting character.
RTF? If i had the money haha. Altthough the location is pretty discreet, its pretty rundown, i guess its just the stable bcos i rmb last time visit LAX also location not that good.
Old 20-05-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster (M)

dragonmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Seriously if u like good service obeying babe...She's the one! Was recommended by Bro Tom from Thaipalace to try out this young lady. A little bit hesitated at first because eventually I wanted to try another girl but decided to accept the deal and give it a try. End Results: No Regrets! I'm attracted not only by her pretty n sexy look and her cute personality.

When I saw her at the door step! I was telling myself "WTF" and "OMG"!!! WTF because I can't believed such a pretty girl will choose to work in this line! She can easily become a model! OMG is because I can't believed I'm going to bonk her soon! LOL!!!
Anyway, shall not be too long winded. Here's my rating for her:

Name: Prada from Thaipalace

Looks 9/10 :
I like the way she smile! Sweet and pretty.

Attitude 8/10 :
Good! Hard Working and Service Orientated.
Very cheerful and playful, smiling and laughing all the way.

Body 8/10 :
Smooth and Very Fair! No Tattoos!

Boobs:
Should be Big B I think. Natural Soft and nice to play with! While licking her boobs, she moan all the way and make me feel so excited!

Shower:
SOP

Frenching 7/10 : Great
very passionate once we got into the mood

Cat bathe 8/10 : Sensual, her tongue is like snake

BBbj 8/10 :
Good! She got the skill. Deep throat! Twist and turn! Feel so good! Too Bad can't CIM.

FJ 8/10 :
Shake it Shake it! Nothing there to complaint when u are bonking a young, sweet, sexy and pretty SYT! Simply Awesome!

GFE 9/10 :
She makes u feel as if she is someone u knew for a very long time, tells me a lot about her family, her life in Thailand and shows me all her photos in her mobile.

Overall: 8/10
Still a good bonk and nice session! Just can't get enough of her! Thanks to Bro Tom for his arrangement and bringing such a good gem. Bro tom you are simply the best okt i ever seen.
Old 20-05-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
crazycheongster is Cool - loads of Potential

what a waste... Tits are mesmerising....
Old 20-05-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ProfKUM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried Pamela from Monte, true fr.
hardworking girl. photo looks chio, but in real she is tan, small, and skinny.
boobs are enhanced one, but not well done, coz i feel the edge. also a bit hard.
a karaoke girl back in BKK, so massage is self-learnt. but willing to give efforts. BJ is nice. finish in one shot, doggie style.
Old 20-05-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 12
kirbably is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkirbably is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Short FR on Silver from Thaipalace.
Looks like the photo. 7/10
Bbbj 7/10 she probably learnt her skills in bangkok
Fj 9/10 many different positions and very hardworking, probably because she have few customers
She is new in singapore and a very shy girl.
Overall she tries her best to please you.
Old 20-05-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

one of the recent gals, elegantthai88 brought in and this is her repeat visit..and she has gone back Thailand...

but I will never forget her...

these gals are not professionals but if we treat them like our GF, they will return lots of good times with us..and now these good times are in my memories...

my experience I had with ET88 OKT is the best compare to other houses I tried...

btw, I dont get commission for promoting this house..I do so because I had good experiences...I support this house whenever I am back Singapore from my overseas work projects...

ET88 house dont post fake FRs in their forum page, they dont get people to zapped your posts in SB and they dont sell your details out...that is what I like...

"jia you" ET88 to bring in more such good gals...

Last edited by fwchong; 21-05-2016 at 12:09 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1