The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2010, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Although there are many sad stories , there are also lots of happy marriages between Singapore man and Vietnamese ladies. Most of us always place our focus on failed marriages between foreign ladies and Singapore man, but not much focus have been place on successful marriages of the same kind.

Marriage of different cultures need time and patience to nuture. Communication is very important, that's why its always good to let your viet spouse to learn either mandarin or English.

I have been married to my wife for around 6 years plus and we have 3 wonderful children. The first few years were difficult due to different culture and thinking, but both of us made effort to minimise the conflict and differences. My wife has changed a lot and i have also made much effort to understand her. Although she is Singaporean now (holding Singapore citizenship), but her thinking is somewhat still very vietnamese. Sometimes she still worry that her family back in province has not enough. Haiz..... very vietnamese indeed.
Old 21-11-2010, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

bro singviet maybe u are right but my frd wife already has a house 2 motor and every month send $500 back to her family and she still choose to run away, anyway wat u say is right the culture and thinking is total difference thanks for the advice has a nice day bro
Old 21-11-2010, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by big wood View Post
Hiaz so many sad case one of my frd marry a viet girl(ex jc girl), get her a long term visa now she has been mia for 1 month sometimes i wonder what are they thinking, i totally speechless when a hero come to save them they choose to jump in again
Quote:
Originally Posted by big wood View Post
bro singviet maybe u are right but my frd wife already has a house 2 motor and every month send $500 back to her family and she still choose to run away, anyway wat u say is right the culture and thinking is total difference thanks for the advice has a nice day bro
The key word here is ex-jc girl which meant ex-WL...this is no no...dun waste time on these...they will like to go back to their frens and old lifestyle when they are bored even after months or years of marriage...

What is $500 to ex-WL...they want like what bro SingViet said thousands...many houses...many bfs....these are what's in their mind about WL...

If you can trust WL then "pigs also can climb trees"...kekeke...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 21-11-2010 at 11:01 AM.
Old 21-11-2010, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
i think we have discussed about this many times in this thread. Vietnamese culture is just so different from ours. They are more interested in short term gains than looking to Long term. Often, marrying a foreigner in a foreign land is just the way to gain long term resident status so that they can earn more money to support their useless family members at home. Think about it, these WL can earn more than the normal Singapore guy when they work, why do they want to marry Singapore guys? Unless they are seriously thinking of settling down, which is rare. The thing that they lack is the permit to stay here for the longer term. The demands from their family is huge, want to built house, want to buy bike, want to start business.. all sorts of rubbish. So with little or no education, open leg is the easiest to earn. After getting used to that sort of lifestyle, they find it difficult for their family to cut down on expenses. These gals will start to worry if their family will have enough to eat and spend. So they better earn when they can, why will they want to settle for a mere few hundred for their family a month when they can have a few thousand? Wait till they become old and unattractive, then they will regret what they gave up because of their lazy and useless family back in the province.
I used to share a story of a gal 'W' .... she married a 'RICH' carrot whom she knows for 8 mths after realised she was pregnant. So what bro says is correct .... "After getting used to 'RICH' life, they find it difficult to lower down themself to the 'UN-RICH life" so she gave up a guy who knows her for 2 yrs just because he is not as 'CASH RICH' as the carrot .....

so short term vs long term ..... now vs future

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 21-11-2010, 11:02 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
I have been married to my wife for around 6 years plus and we have 3 wonderful children. The first few years were difficult due to different culture and thinking, but both of us made effort to minimise the conflict and differences. My wife has changed a lot and i have also made much effort to understand her. Although she is Singaporean now (holding Singapore citizenship), but her thinking is somewhat still very vietnamese. Sometimes she still worry that her family back in province has not enough. Haiz..... very vietnamese indeed.
wonderful bro ...

There are also good story among the many sad stories ... There are always good VBs among the bad VBs ... There are girls looking for true love and there are girls looking for $$$ ...

It boils down to the choice you make, the gal you know,the circle of friends... many many factors ...

Future also lies in your hand to build ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 21-11-2010, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

Anyway if u choose to fell in love with them just pray hard that u are the lucky one anyway u has been warn ha ha has a great Sunday cheers
Old 21-11-2010, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
There are also good story among the many sad stories ... There are always good VBs among the bad VBs ... There are girls looking for true love and there are girls looking for $$$ ...

It boils down to the choice you make, the gal you know,the circle of friends... many many factors ...
I believe that too, even I seen many bad examples There are also many innocent vietnamese gals who never ply their trades but at the end xxxxx.....

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 21-11-2010, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
There are also many innocent vietnamese gals who never ply their trades but at the end xxxxx.....
Yeah ... many many circumstances ....

Peer Pressure ...
Support Family ...
Support Child ...
Cheated by VN BF ...
Cheated by SIN BF ....

etc etc etc ...

Every party got a part to play causing the other party to change their behaviour , characteracters and etc ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 21-11-2010, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Yes. bro SingViet has mentioned a particular point which is very true. Vn gals are more prone to only made decision for short term gain. Perhaps that was their culture. So bros like me who have Vn wife you may find this is the hardest mindset to change for their wife/gf. So the first thing to do is never entrust them with too much money. Not that they will run away, but they may prioritise the spending unwisely.

Retired Samster
Old 21-11-2010, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 15
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

Yea total agreed. As the culture of them, the girls / daughters are suppose to support the family instead of the son. So it's in their mindset tat it is their responsibility to send money back to feed their family, sometimes I pity them for their 'hardwork' without complaining about it.

Lets with us all luck!! hehe

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found
Old 22-11-2010, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
wonderful bro ...

Future also lies in your hand to build ....
What i feel is that these vietnamese gals do not have much patience to wait for things to turn better. When they marry their Singaporean husband, they will compare it with their life in Vietnam. If they find their life just as miserable (have to worry about money all the time), they will think that its not worth to marry a foreigner and will try to return to Vietnam. A couple will have to strive together, go thru thick and thin together. Who need not worry about money? Unless you are born super duper rich. The sad thing is, many viet gals do not understand this. If the Singapore man is that rich, he will not want to marry a normal viet gal roi. You choose people, people choose you.
Old 22-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
Yes. bro SingViet has mentioned a particular point which is very true. Vn gals are more prone to only made decision for short term gain.
Yes. I can give you another example of mine. I lent $200 to a VB, and told her that if she returns the money, I will lend her more next time up to $1000. And she never returned me the $200.
Old 22-11-2010, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 15
MrDarkSide is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDarkSide is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyman View Post
Hi all, no flame me, I asking for one of my friends.
Got one viet gal looking for accommodation in Singapore near the west side. She studying around tiong bahru area.

She 25 years old and not a wl or fl, she got a decent job in hcm (you will not believe it). She quite fair and a bit Eurasian look. If there is any available accommodation, please pm me.
Wow. Viet. Ok. Special Offer here.

There is this apartment available in the west, near the vicinity of the several education institutions. I think there is also a SBS bus straight to Tiong Bahru.
Currently no one is staying there but it is fully furnished, ready for move in at any moment.
Basically she is paying the rent of a room but having the whole apartment to herself.
However there are several T/C attached. Most importantly, she can never ever ask or invite anyone to the apartment, not even another female.
If you are still keen then we discuss further through PM.
Old 22-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesprout View Post
Yes. I can give you another example of mine. I lent $200 to a VB, and told her that if she returns the money, I will lend her more next time up to $1000. And she never returned me the $200.
In the first place, you believe she will return u??

Another example, 1 of my viet ger borrowed 500USD from her sis and with her saving she loaned 1000USD to her colleague because her colleague had to pay hospital bill for dunno mum or dad. Her colleague promised to pay back next few months with her salary but after 1 year, not even 1USD is return back. My ger pai seh to ask from her and had to slowly return the 500USD to her sis. She told me this and I was so angry with her. Why will she be so stupid to borrow money from sis and loan to others????
Old 22-11-2010, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
In the first place, you believe she will return u??
I didn't expect her to return money to me in the first place, that is why I only lent her $200. In my mind, I want to play this mind game with her, and see whether she is smart enough to build up her credit this time, borrow $1000 from me next time, and then run away. It turns out that she is impatient and just wants a short-term gain of $200. Very typical mindset among VB.

Too bad for your friend who lent money to her friend. She must feel very upset. Both money and friends are gone.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1