The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2010, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 15
magixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud of
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
You mean even he put a fake long hair also like?
khi ton tai nao roi........pj the machine with the fake long hair better than pcc...

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Old 05-12-2010, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nnkc....now then U know is my trade.... Now no more V to shag roi, anh oi buon wa di!
Are you sure.................you dont have, who have?
Old 05-12-2010, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Saturday nite went to RS again. The place really so crowded. Luckily on of my friend know the reciept inside and manage to get a room for us. There the gals are really pretty and naughty just only that the beer is expensive. Overall experience quite fun and my friends are also happy.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 05-12-2010, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But KT oi....you will be celebrating with your bx no time to come
yes... no time and no more go out celebrate. Relax at home the best.

Quote:
When I go back PJ will start!!
Quote:
It's time to PJ all his gals
GREEN LIGHT given to everyone of you.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:20 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dont talk about my BIL lah!! he olding m only, when U look more at his SYT, o many SYT, my dearest BIL will either poke your eyes or shout at you!!
I read 1,000,000 times on the highlighted portion... I don know what you talking
Old 06-12-2010, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
CuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Saturday nite went to RS again. The place really so crowded. Luckily on of my friend know the reciept inside and manage to get a room for us. There the gals are really pretty and naughty just only that the beer is expensive. Overall experience quite fun and my friends are also happy.
eh, u sure or not, maybe too dark u never see properly. My friend brought me there last week, I saw many farmers. Majority cannot pass my group QC. Only 2 or 3 gems. My friend got me one gal who looks quite cute, like 18 or 19 yo. After sit a while, I caress her legs, wah lau, almost fainted, more hair than me!

Scolded my friend and he got me another one. Nabeh, this time is hairy hands!! Again, hairier than my own anytime

Got one last one that yawn half the time when she with me. Was quite turn off and upon asking her, realized she sleeps at 7 pm at the countryside!!

Price lagi cannot make it. $230 plus for medium room with 6 jugs beer, thats based on the fact that its a pretty run down place. If anyone wanna go, pls go only on Sunday, when the rate is $150 plus for a medium rm.
Old 06-12-2010, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 16
XeDen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXeDen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I read 1,000,000 times on the highlighted portion... I don know what you talking
I think he mean his BIL is a OLD man.. and with many SYT.. but will poke your eyes if u look at his SYT...

I dont know how other brothers understand his statement, maybe we can all work together to decode his message...
Old 06-12-2010, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReCaRo79 View Post
I activate P****** tonight. Whoever wanna go can text me or KT. Time is 8pm. I'm going there to find no. 2, the tall gal with damn BIG BIG BIG boobs whom i saw yesterday.

Now i got a headache... have to handle no. 1 & 2 at P******. I gona siam no. 1 and accompany no. 2 tonight.

Ar u tokkin abt the big sized gal with the sweet face???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 06-12-2010, 10:52 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
how come you do posting and TCSS on sunday???
issit no magnum for you yesterday?

Haiz long story, everybody resting on sunday I hav to cum back to office to work thats y got time to post

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 06-12-2010, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrant View Post
dun say until lidat lah, ask you go there is to eat prata one next time you also try the mee goreng, I will special request put the 'ingredient' you like

No need lah, u enjoy ur own mee goreng special, never been my fav

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrant View Post
yar lor, very unusual for snipeshot. somemore just told me 2 days ago he dun login on weedend de

see you eat until so shiok, now more and more ppl wan to eat

See my previous post, lan lan hav to go back office work

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 06-12-2010, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dont talk about my BIL lah!! he olding m only, when U look more at his SYT, o many SYT, my dearest BIL will either poke your eyes or shout at you!!

As for the Ice cream, i think only twice nia....U wanna buy more, I would be happy BUT I will ask many people to follow

Si mi si olding m ??? After cum back frm mountain u tok very cheem leh......

Harlo uncle, the "poke eye man" is not me hor......

He mouth say balls shiok only, ask him many times on the magnum he bo hew us.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 06-12-2010, 12:25 PM
Samster

Magnum GOLD for all

Old 06-12-2010, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteBuns View Post
I caress her legs, wah lau, almost fainted, more hair than me!

got me another one. Nabeh, this time is hairy hands!! Again, hairier than my own anytime
Hairy = horny
You should be happy

not like PRC got hairy armpit can liao
Old 06-12-2010, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Ar u tokkin abt the big sized gal with the sweet face???
sunday go again... alot big size gal with CMi face.
all go home very very early to PCC

Later at night I come out eat roti prata at GL12 and beo the vb at the ktv/pub opp.
After visiting JC for such long period. This I intend to switch to this ktv/pub for some refreshing vb.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
hornytrai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hairy = horny
You should be happy

not like PRC got hairy armpit can liao
"Hairy = horny" is this a proven fact? I also think this way when i see hairy girls.

But sometimes damn scary when they are more hairy than a bayi singh. instant cucu bird sleep.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1