The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-10-2010, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Total sleeping time for the 3D2N trips is less than 6 hours including in between taxi naps.....almost took my life away, old man already time to slow down and let the young and dangerous take over...!
Pii Playman, as usual..too many places, too little time Great FR and is good to know everyone having a jolly good time
Old 12-10-2010, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Hi Bro, in BKK, it is generally in the range of 3K - 6K bahts per day to the girl. This is the net amount for the girl, excluding all expenses and whatever deal you made to the establishment where you pick her up, such as BF to the gogo bar. Keep in mind there could be exception for specific case.

Better pay her every two days or per day than a lump sum at the end of the trip.

Agogo girl is the simplest case. Oil massage girl is more tricky and more on a case by case basis. Some oily MP, particalarly the ones target Japanese market, demand customer to pay a large amount to buy time off for her. Some oily did not charge much though. Also in some cases, fulltime oily girl can pay a small compensation to her MP to allow time off for herself.

Soapie girls are generally known to be least reliable for takeout. Many soapie girls are often no show when you want her companionship. As for freelancers, I occasionally take them for ST and extended ST, have not taken any for an island trip as I am more concerned of trustworthness of freelancers.

Knowntender
to suckit, its not a wise idea..
Old 12-10-2010, 03:11 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
TLSF, u in BKK dun tell me
Sorry Taiko didn't know that you are there as well during that time and moreover half the platoon members are first timer there, so very busy as usual.

I went to G-Club, Cafe, Disco and Nana excluding Talak Huey Hwang (last stop) all in one night.

Next time, upon arrival I report in for duty, Okay!
Old 12-10-2010, 03:14 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Pii Playman, as usual..too many places, too little time Great FR and is good to know everyone having a jolly good time
I must say that we all have a jolly good time and so many sao sao to "make" love but time is not on our side.

Next trip, you must tag along already as there without you, nobody accompany me for the late or shall I say early morning breakfast.

Miss your presence there!
Old 12-10-2010, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
All in 24 people from Malaysia, 8 Thai supporting the cause, the badminton trip.
Many Thanks for the support, assistance render to me during this trip which makes it so successful until next time…Krop Khun Krap!
P/S: My apology that this trip was quite a rush trip making arrangement on where to go what to eat…etc etc, we forgot one thing…..to take lots of photographs. Thousand apologies!
bro ... what a FR ... kudos to u ....

hope i can join u in ur next bkk trip and u can bring me ard ...
me newbie need guidances ....
Old 12-10-2010, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post

U found the correct guide liao..

He can take care of you gaogao...

1st time I met him.. around 4am still roaming and walking around looking fresh.. reminds me of ENERGIZER BUNNY

True Bro.. kekekeke

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 12-10-2010, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
1st time I met him.. around 4am still roaming and walking around looking fresh.. reminds me of ENERGIZER BUNNY
True Bro.. kekekeke
i totally believe u becoz he can go all the way to bkk and play bedminton ...
4am ??? me sleeping like a pig liao ...
Old 12-10-2010, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hvgunwilltravel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Emmanuele last night and was totally disappointed. I picked the young and chio and most expensive girl on the lot at that time L18 for 3500Bht and ended up with the worst service ever. She even had the cheek to ask for tips later... my advice.. stay away from the high price good lookers.

On the way back, taxi driver told me he can arrange University girls for short time at my hotel room.. any bros have tried such service before? how much is the usual damage and is it for real? He told me no shower or massage.. just sex.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
A soldier of fortune is the man called Paladin.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I must say that we all have a jolly good time and so many sao sao to "make" love but time is not on our side.

Next trip, you must tag along already as there without you, nobody accompany me for the late or shall I say early morning breakfast.

Miss your presence there!
Wah bro.. What a big group! Was planning mega orgy har

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:43 PM
Samster

leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nov trip booked. Not sure if will stay in bkk or head for patts. See if my situ got plans.

To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Have booked my ticket to BKK on New Year Eve..
Old 12-10-2010, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Nov trip booked. Not sure if will stay in bkk or head for patts. See if my situ got plans.
Patts anytime just a drive away so I so plan drop u off airport after patts same as the last time
Old 12-10-2010, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
Patts anytime just a drive away so I so plan drop u off airport after patts same as the last time
Onz lah! I will PM you again on the plan, so that I can book either 1 or 2 nights in BKK (depending on when we are leaving for Patts). Ask JC to go along leh. Then maybe we can go do what we planned!

LIke that hor... don't say anything about me coming to BKK to my girl if you happen to see her.

Old 12-10-2010, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Have booked my ticket to BKK on New Year Eve..
Bro, how much you paid har? My airasia tix was pretty exp. About $300. But small head mind over big head.

Old 13-10-2010, 12:39 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post

Yeah yeah rub it in.....!Like that suan me good meh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post

Yeah yeah......rub it in all the way!

True Bro.. kekekeke
Follow me one time then you will know how it is to handle 20+ people who got different preference!

Like I said before, I always had my breakfast before going to bed...hahahaha!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1