The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old 05-07-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 1
Wee0502 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWee0502 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
No joke, she's literally glowing in the dark haha. Most FL will just dim the lights but what funny is that she ask if it's ok first, then she open the torch on her phone and said that because it's more romantic this way lol.

Yeah it's also awkward to walk pass the girls.
I seriously hope Zoei din see me today. I think I saw her sitting on couch today. She hid her face lor, I think perhaps she saw me too, I felt quite awkward for a moment.
Old 06-07-2024, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
I seriously hope Zoei din see me today. I think I saw her sitting on couch today. She hid her face lor, I think perhaps she saw me too, I felt quite awkward for a moment.
Haha I still remember once there's no girls on the couch and I'm like oh yeah. Then end up the room not ready cause they were all chilling inside. I was asked to sit on the couch to wait while the girl I engaged go find a room, end up all the girls came outside to discuss which room can I use and I'm just sitting there lol
Old 06-07-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 1
ChromaticWhisp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChromaticWhisp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by abchinese1234 View Post
Nothing to miss out on that pair to be honest.
I tried them both twice, and the second time, it was not good.
Didn't want to post then as okt will probably delete, threaten to delete etc.

Basically, the younger one was rushing and quite black face. Asked if I have a problem and said she has a problem. While doing the deed, she was using her phone like nobody's business. Older sis tried to tell her not to do it but no use. Walked out and never went back.
You dont know here only can say good things?

If u want to get away from the okt shillers here and know who are the fugly land mines to avoid, email [email protected] to join our TG grp
Old 06-07-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 18
Clown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to all

Arina is a shy pretty russian with young sweet adorable looks with long hair. A nice dolly eyes and she easily smitten by her.

She has slender slim great figure with fair smooth skin, with some tattoo attached, a bubbly ass and natural boobs. The size fit her body nicely. Her perky sensitive tits were fun to play with, licked, sucked on them, flick them with both my fingers and tongue and would elicit a responsive moan out of her.

Showered and when I came out she was lying on the bed sexily with nothing but her bra on. We start to have light kiss then she react aggressive and then it was DFK all the way with both our lips glued to each other.

Next, she move down and started taking my dick down her throat, her tongue swirling and just went full throttle on it. One of the best I met!!! Good suction power, lots of slupy saliva. Deepthroat and she look into my eyes at all time. She know how to handle my tools and make me feel good.

It was my turn and i down to give her nicely and clean pussy a tongue lashing and and went wild moaning louder her hands placed on my cheeks. I repeatedly banged and painted her until she climaxed and signal me to fuck her.

Capped on an i want to go cowgirl but I wanted reverse (extremely accommodating), she turned around and wow her ass just started bouncing on me with all that young vigor and with her tight and wet cunt just sliding in and out and fully accepting my cock, a view like that will make any man happy.

Moved on to missionary and pounded her hard before going to lying doggy and we came together. Her ass shook and vibrated, I shot all I had inside the dom while she was lying flat and pulled out after some time, it was pure bliss and she complimented me for finishing.

The GFE was high as we're just click, chemistry is there and she gave me the feeling of a real gf material.

Definitely RTF, please be gentle with her and book with confidence, let's give her a warm welcome to SG

Do leave me ur nick if u up me, i will return favor

Next up list:
-Petra
Old 06-07-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 2
beachboys2000 is one of the Best!beachboys2000 is one of the Best!beachboys2000 is one of the Best!

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=991940

Met Charlie today, unforgettable experience.....
She is that kinda Ang Mo chick you see in Marquee / Ce La Vi. Now you can have fun with her without the hassle of asking for phone no. Pretty face, fair skin, in particular her perfect boobs and bouncy butt. You can tell she spends lots of effort in the gym. Good french kiss and proactive attitude, willing to serve. You simply would feel not enough when you step out from her room.
Will definitely visit again.
Old 06-07-2024, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 2
BatDick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBatDick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBatDick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She look 10million times better in person. Those pictures do no do justice to her sexiness. I was pleasantly shocked.

Super frencher. She will suck your saliva dry.Small B boobs.
Pretty tall. Wearing heels and you got a real looker there.
Anything also goes with her. Was quite attentive and made me comfortable.

Started with frenching and giving her playful bite i moved down towards her pussy area. Once i reach there, i gave it a lick and i could feel her shivering. So i started painting her well and slow. I could feel her arching her back and her hands were firmly grabbing on my head pushing me harder to her pussy. After awhile of painting, she got really horny and she used one of her hand to rub her pussy while i was painting it.. I felt warm sweet juice flowing out and she couldn't stand it anymore..

On the bed, she gave a full package of bbbj by licking and sucking my
balls, occasionally engulfing them into her mouth one by one. And she
did it so delicately to avoid hurting them. Thumbs up! Then she moved
up the shaft and tackled the dick head, now and again giving me the
CFM looks. She gave very good suction and deep-throating, coupled with
all the saliva and slurping sounds as though she was so hungry for my
little bro. What a treat! I nearly wanted to CIM, so I quickly change
over to service her instead.)

She dragged me up and search frantically around the bed where she left the cap.. without looking she tore the condom open and capped me up.. with her hand she lead me o the entrance of victory hole... As usual.. I'm going to stop here.. Try her yourself and you will know how the story ends.. Have some imagination and fantasies.

Full Job Rating
FJ - Lots of stamina. Lasted very long, moaning was great.
Painting - 9/10 Painted my body well
Kissing - 10/10 Good kisser
GFE - 9/100 Kept smiling and like to cuddle
RTF - Definitely before my next oversea trip again
Overall a 20/10.
She is hot german !!
Old 06-07-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 2
beachboys2000 is one of the Best!beachboys2000 is one of the Best!beachboys2000 is one of the Best!

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=2...0#post23490790

When I first saw those pics on top I thought it must fake - how can a normal person have such a sexy nice butt? But after I met Malika today I realized I was wrong - she has a bouncy butt and also a pair of perfect boobs with sensitive nipples. They got hard immediately when I kissed them, boobs lovers like me would like for sure. She also have a pair of full lips, good for frenching and sucking. And her tattoo - not sure you guys but it really turned me on. She said she would stay in SG for a while and for sure I will visit again.
Old 06-07-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: V Premium
Girl: Rika (JAV Star)
Location: Central 4-5 star hotel (spacious - nice settings worthy of a girl like Rika!)

Special thanks to bro VPremium for notifying me of Rika's availability. Had to book her right away at the back of watching her videos.

Bro Kingsmen is not wrong. Rika is truly a Goddess! She has this slutty vixen 女上司 look that would make you want to fuck her hard!

When she revealed her body to me in the room, my dick was rock hard and at full attention, mind you she hasn't even touched me yet at this point. Shower play was amazing, BBBJ and she playfully poked my butthole.

For the main course, she put on a 1 piece nurse costume to set the mood - a sight to behold! My BP must have shot up through the roof. She invited me to suck her enormous boobs and proceeded to give me one of the best BBBJs I ever had - Deepthroat and super wet, never seen so much saliva on my cock before. We 69ed and her pussy is so delicious, I swear she came as my chin was so wet from the nectar oozing out!

Started with her on cowgirl bouncing on my cock for 2-3 minutes. Had to stopped her from turning up the tempo by pulling her hips to sit and grind, otherwise I would have succumbed!

Decided to lay her down for missionary to see her body in full glory. Fucked her for a good 6 to 7 minutes alternating between DFKing, sucking her boobs and licking her armpits. She moaned "ta-me, yabai and ippai dashite"like she was getting raped. She came a few times when she arched her back and trembled uncontrollably, holy fuck that made me lose my mind and cummed a huge load in her!

After the deed, I collapsed on the bed like my lifeforce has been sucked out and my soul has ascended to astral planes 😂 Bro was not lying when he said Rika was the best fuck of his life.

I've had the pleasure of experiencing JAV actresses from major labels (mostly gen Z-ers) who were great but Rika has stood head and shoulders above them. I must say Rika has etched her name into my hall of fame!

Thank you bro VPremium for bringing her to our shores. I will be rubbing off to her videos until the day I RTF!
Old 06-07-2024, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
okai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatDick View Post

She look 10million times better in person. Those pictures do no do justice to her sexiness. I was pleasantly shocked.

Super frencher. She will suck your saliva dry.Small B boobs.
Pretty tall. Wearing heels and you got a real looker there.
Anything also goes with her. Was quite attentive and made me comfortable.

Started with frenching and giving her playful bite i moved down towards her pussy area. Once i reach there, i gave it a lick and i could feel her shivering. So i started painting her well and slow. I could feel her arching her back and her hands were firmly grabbing on my head pushing me harder to her pussy. After awhile of painting, she got really horny and she used one of her hand to rub her pussy while i was painting it.. I felt warm sweet juice flowing out and she couldn't stand it anymore..

On the bed, she gave a full package of bbbj by licking and sucking my
balls, occasionally engulfing them into her mouth one by one. And she
did it so delicately to avoid hurting them. Thumbs up! Then she moved
up the shaft and tackled the dick head, now and again giving me the
CFM looks. She gave very good suction and deep-throating, coupled with
all the saliva and slurping sounds as though she was so hungry for my
little bro. What a treat! I nearly wanted to CIM, so I quickly change
over to service her instead.)

She dragged me up and search frantically around the bed where she left the cap.. without looking she tore the condom open and capped me up.. with her hand she lead me o the entrance of victory hole... As usual.. I'm going to stop here.. Try her yourself and you will know how the story ends.. Have some imagination and fantasies.

Full Job Rating
FJ - Lots of stamina. Lasted very long, moaning was great.
Painting - 9/10 Painted my body well
Kissing - 10/10 Good kisser
GFE - 9/100 Kept smiling and like to cuddle
RTF - Definitely before my next oversea trip again
Overall a 20/10.
She is hot german !!
Too bad is her last day today...
Old 06-07-2024, 10:52 PM
Samster

Wee0502 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWee0502 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Haha I still remember once there's no girls on the couch and I'm like oh yeah. Then end up the room not ready cause they were all chilling inside. I was asked to sit on the couch to wait while the girl I engaged go find a room, end up all the girls came outside to discuss which room can I use and I'm just sitting there lol
Now they don’t do it like that anymore. They will make sure the room is ready before they let you in.
Old 06-07-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Location: Central 4-5 star hotel (spacious - nice settings worthy of a girl like Rika!)

Special thanks to bro VPremium for notifying me of Rika's availability. Had to book her right away at the back of watching her videos.

Bro Kingsmen is not wrong. Rika is truly a Goddess! She has this slutty vixen 女上司 look that would make you want to fuck her hard!

When she revealed her body to me in the room, my dick was rock hard and at full attention, mind you she hasn't even touched me yet at this point. Shower play was amazing, BBBJ and she playfully poked my butthole.

For the main course, she put on a 1 piece nurse costume to set the mood - a sight to behold! My BP must have shot up through the roof. She invited me to suck her enormous boobs and proceeded to give me one of the best BBBJs I ever had - Deepthroat and super wet, never seen so much saliva on my cock before. We 69ed and her pussy is so delicious, I swear she came as my chin was so wet from the nectar oozing out!

Started with her on cowgirl bouncing on my cock for 2-3 minutes. Had to stopped her from turning up the tempo by pulling her hips to sit and grind, otherwise I would have succumbed!

Decided to lay her down for missionary to see her body in full glory. Fucked her for a good 6 to 7 minutes alternating between DFKing, sucking her boobs and licking her armpits. She moaned "ta-me, yabai and ippai dashite"like she was getting raped. She came a few times when she arched her back and trembled uncontrollably, holy fuck that made me lose my mind and cummed a huge load in her!

After the deed, I collapsed on the bed like my lifeforce has been sucked out and my soul has ascended to astral planes 😂 Bro was not lying when he said Rika was the best fuck of his life.

I've had the pleasure of experiencing JAV actresses from major labels (mostly gen Z-ers) who were great but Rika has stood head and shoulders above them. I must say Rika has etched her name into my hall of fame!

Thank you bro VPremium for bringing her to our shores. I will be rubbing off to her videos until the day I RTF!
This girl really power in FJ based on your description. You got use delay spray like what you wrote?
Old 06-07-2024, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
This girl really power in FJ based on your description. You got use delay spray like what you wrote?
No I didn't. Was out the entire day when bro VP texted to say Rika was available. I have confidence in my erections as I am taking daily zinc and nitric oxide supplementation and incorporated extra sets of squats and abductor machines into my workout to work the inner thighs.

But fucking Rika was a test of endurance - a try-not-to-cum-early challenge!
Old 06-07-2024, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
No I didn't. Was out the entire day when bro VP texted to say Rika was available. I have confidence in my erections as I am taking daily zinc and nitric oxide supplementation and incorporated extra sets of squats and abductor machines into my workout to work the inner thighs.

But fucking Rika was a test of endurance - a try-not-to-cum-early challenge!
Ai yeah, you should have used delay spray ma. I bet she is very skilful, I don’t dare to try.
Old 07-07-2024, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Kingsmen89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Amazing FR bro! Salute you! Rika is truly every man’s dream cum slut and I am already planning my third session with her! To other bros, if you are thinking of visiting Rika, don’t hesitate! Rika will be leaving our shores this week as she needs to go back to Japan to shoot her next JAV, so book her while you still can! I will remember my fuck sessions with Rika for the rest of my life!
Old 07-07-2024, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ai yeah, you should have used delay spray ma. I bet she is very skilful, I don’t dare to try.
Will only recommend delay spray for bros with PE. Otherwise it'll be detrimental for the enjoyment of sex. I put on 2 sprays once and couldn't cum after 20 min wtf.

The product I use is blisswater. Can buy from shopee.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1