The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 04-09-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by basara_evil View Post
currently dating a 20 year old girl from a dating site.

she don't know my real age, think i am only 27 (i am already into my 40+)

been having very satisfying sex life with her for 3+ months. not really sure how she will react if she knows she's actually doing it with someone older than her dad... raw...
Sounds like some one I also met.

Dating site. Raw. Claimed she had an IUD can raw all I wanted if I wanted

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 04-09-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Sounds like some one I also met.

Dating site. Raw. Claimed she had an IUD can raw all I wanted if I wanted
this girl is different. a bit ba ba. the one you mentioned is probably someone who is slim, married with kids but divorcing.
Old 04-09-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this girl is different. a bit ba ba. the one you mentioned is probably someone who is slim, married with kids but divorcing.
Errrr not at all

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 04-09-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 15
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Errrr not at all

Oops.. become sperm bro liao...
Old 05-09-2018, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HalfBlood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I took a flight to Japan on a very famous Local airline (not guesses there) once. During my flight, I would steal glances and smile with a particular stewardess serving my aisle. After 2-3 hours during flight when everyone was asleep (it was a night flight), I wanted to have a chat with her. Found out that she's been flying for 5 years and is engaged (sian..). We were having a good time when she had to attend a call so I went back to my seat and thought nothing of it. Decided to sleep on the rest of my journey.

I woke up when we were starting to land. After we landed, I got my stuff and started to alight. As I was leaving the aircraft, I saw her and wanted to say goodbye and thank her for the flight. As she reached out her hand for a handshake I did the same. As our hands part, she pushed a piece of paper to me and she gave me a big smile

As I walked out of the plane, i opened the slip of paper and it had her name and number on it.

Went out with her that evening and had dinner. Found out that her fiancé was the only guy she banged and she was afraid that she might be missing out on "other experiences" (hoseh). Then after dinner, I suggested that we buy drinks and chill at her room. She happily agreed. Let's say things escalated from there and lasted through the night

I never expected to bonk a stewardess. It was a great start to my trip. We still keep in contact from time to time
Old 05-09-2018, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 14
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBlood View Post
I took a flight to Japan on a very famous Local airline (not guesses there) once. During my flight, I would steal glances and smile with a particular stewardess serving my aisle. After 2-3 hours during flight when everyone was asleep (it was a night flight), I wanted to have a chat with her. Found out that she's been flying for 5 years and is engaged (sian..). We were having a good time when she had to attend a call so I went back to my seat and thought nothing of it. Decided to sleep on the rest of my journey.

I woke up when we were starting to land. After we landed, I got my stuff and started to alight. As I was leaving the aircraft, I saw her and wanted to say goodbye and thank her for the flight. As she reached out her hand for a handshake I did the same. As our hands part, she pushed a piece of paper to me and she gave me a big smile

As I walked out of the plane, i opened the slip of paper and it had her name and number on it.

Went out with her that evening and had dinner. Found out that her fiancé was the only guy she banged and she was afraid that she might be missing out on "other experiences" (hoseh). Then after dinner, I suggested that we buy drinks and chill at her room. She happily agreed. Let's say things escalated from there and lasted through the night

I never expected to bonk a stewardess. It was a great start to my trip. We still keep in contact from time to time

Just curious...were u on biz or first class seats?
Old 05-09-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I took a flight to Japan on a very famous Local airline (not guesses there) once. During my flight,

same experience here leh!
u also property consultant?
Old 05-09-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 17
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
Pardon my ignorance, I thought SQ stewardesses are allocated 2 to a room when they are overseas, i.e share room basis. Can anyone clarify this ? Thanks.
Old 05-09-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
jiajialiangteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xiao Di's true story: So...my best friend (who's quite tall - about 175, with long legs) broke up with her bf..and I was there through her break up. One day I went to town to accompany her and there I caught this guy so openly trying to peep under her dress while she was trying on a pair of shoe. Naturally I made it known to him that I know of his doings. She then noticed and giggled because of how kanchiong I was. Well...and then throughout the night she kept putting my hand on the thigh when I stand behind the escalator (damn those smooth long legs). That was the first time I ever felt a tingling sensation towards my best friend (FML).

As she was still recovering from her breakup, she often asked me over to her place. Because it was rented out, it was often empty during the afternoon. She'd wear really short fbts when I went over and we'd just talk under the blanket. Weird but she'd be really unglam and all with me and super direct. So I'll end up with her asking for a foot massage etc. What I realised was that whenever I went over. I got closer to 3rd base. There were times where she's point to a spot near her meimei, and (deliberately?) exposing the net of the FBT. And I started questioning where this was doing (though I somewhat knew) but we never did anything. One day...she asked me to go pick garments with her, and even told me to choose. As she knew that I grew up with a bunch of sisters at home, I wasn't really caught up with these kind of garment as there were ample at home. So I went ahead picking and making decisions for her without much thought.

So I went to her place one day and shit happened. I knew she held her virginity close to heart and I spoke to her about it. But she wanted it to be me. We both knew there was no room for feelings between us - but we still did it. We did it over the course of a few years, and eventually I went my went with my other half. She claim to not do it with anybody else since and she's still single today thought I always tell her to get someone. 175, pretty af, long slim legs (FUCK THOSE WERE THE BEST. NEVER KNEW I WAS A LEGS PERSON TILL I SAW HERS IN BED), boobs that were just nice don't know why she is still choosing to be single. We're still BFFs till today and my gf doesnt know of this chapter.
Old 05-09-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu4ever View Post
Just curious...were u on biz or first class seats?
Economy class.
Old 05-09-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
Haha nope. I'm in the finance indistru
Old 05-09-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacinse View Post
Pardon my ignorance, I thought SQ stewardesses are allocated 2 to a room when they are overseas, i.e share room basis. Can anyone clarify this ? Thanks.
Not really. The stewardess I was with had a room all to herself though.
Old 06-09-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

Quote:

and you seriously believed her? That her fiance was the only one she ever banged!? lol...
if you know the true way stewardess live their career... you wont believe a word she said...
Old 06-09-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 17
theupmostone is a Helpful and Caring Samstertheupmostone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacinse View Post
Only during probation period. Otherwise, no sharing.
Old 06-09-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
and you seriously believed her? That her fiance was the only one she ever banged!? lol...
if you know the true way stewardess live their career... you wont believe a word she said...
Basara, u r sua gu = mountain turtle
going by the way they live their career, u mean religious people all good people? look at Kong Hee Fuck Choy, Ming Yi abbot etc

u r damn stupid!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1