The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-06-2014, 08:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
xiaohorn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

same here, last time 2 yrs ago michelle was good. i rtm quite a few times. love the tub too.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Those looking for Chio syt can go look for ruby under Litiger bro.
V pretty, and v nice, not rushed, high playability.
Her massage is not the best I had but definitely good enough.
She wun be here for too long due to visa issues with the girls now. So hurry go try!
Old 03-06-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5724 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish92 View Post
Noticed lately quite a number of nude massage emerging from liltiger. Any reccomendations/good experience by bros on this forum?
Hope there's more to come!
Old 04-06-2014, 01:58 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andry View Post
dream57king and killer are back promoting the same girl... Just got more creative having 'conversation' talking to self lol
I have already warned both of them to watch it. If they continue to spam, I will ask boss to delete the posts accordingly.

I will clean this thread up regularly, especially spam posts.

As for maydayboy, I'm going to PM him to watch it. He's been spamming other threads. I have absolutely NO IDEA what his posts are about aside from trying to paint a stable bad.

And I'm keeping an eye out for posts on Xiao Mi - if this gets worse, I'll get those posts deleted too.

Don't try to PRETEND to post 'genuine' FRs on my thread. I can tell :P
Old 04-06-2014, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Anyone tried these two lass before?
Ivy: http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=444840
Jessica:http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=436380
Old 04-06-2014, 07:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 0
drainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Tried Ivy before. She is really pretty in person. BUT gfe is a big ZERO. Watching show on her ipad. When u try to chat her up, she gives one word replies "yes", "no", "dunno". After awhile just give up talking. Massage also so-so. One of the worst experience ever.
Old 04-06-2014, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
beemer88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by galant88 View Post
Today was my 2nd visit to Xiao Mi. I was very impressed since my 1st visit last week as the massage she gave was the best I have ever experienced. Fixed up my appointment for late afternoon session but was told to come half an hour later as her customer requested for extension. I was pleasantly surprised when I reached as she prepared red bean soup and offered me bowl. After finishing the soup, took a shower and let Xiao Mi do her stuff.

As usual, she was meticulous with her massage on my back, neck, head and gave me a good rub on my tummy. Xiao Mi politely told me that she can only do 60 minutes for me as there is a long queue after me. During the massage, there were endless beeps and calls but she remained compose and finish her massage routine professionally. I had my fair share of massages from other girls and they usually just try to finish off as fast as possible just to make sure they got one or two more customers that day. I guess this is the reason why Xiao Mi has gathered a lot of regular customers

As Xiao Mi will be returning home end of this month, bros looking for a good massage should quickly make your booking to avoid disappointment. Rests of the services other than massage are also superb. Please go check out what other bros had written before. Only caution is that her services are highly addictive and you find yourselves going back again and again and again….

http://shenhua68.com/xiao-mi-2/
Just had a 1.5hours massage session with xiao mi. Really the best i ever had. She is very hard working and knows her stuff, not the piano kind of massage. Its my first time trying jg and i would say its really good . Highly recommended and please caught her before she is gone. She will be going back end of this month
Old 04-06-2014, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 13
Richiefat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head View Post
Lol nowadays alot of drama la. Is michelle still providing the service she do when she is under pussy licker?

Like in special she rub your body with her boobs and pussy , cat bath with water?

Currently she limit alot of her service ?

may want to look her up for old time

Any senior bro can advise?

Me too curious
just book a slot
Finish session let u noe whether gt any changes in service
Old 04-06-2014, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 23
killer has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream57king View Post
killer, finish my weekly RTM with her. Good news is that she has moved to the original place which is clean, nice with attached bath room. She is so so sweet and GFE gao gao still. She see I very worn out from a dog life of work and she put in more effort into her massage for me to help my body relax, such a nice lady. Asked if she is tired, she say can lah any way later got her regular booking her 3 sessions and bring her desert, is it you?

Communicating with her on what she likes and dislikes about spore man, on the lifestyle she enjoys, her life goals, she also show concern on my work stress & my life, this help my mind relax too. She is real & like a little girl, not those usual working ladies that want something from us. She is like a friend!! Her wetness and her singing makes your lower head hard on to bursting point and your upper head soft like bean curd as if it is her first time being touched by man, her stimulating hj and bbbj which makes me explode all my love cum into her warm hands, even better than making love. She is leaving on Sat and say need to put in more effort to serve more customers with all she has as it is so tough to some back. Will burst my budget to support her once more time this week.
bro have a good time before she leaves but her last with me shall be her best LOL

2015 Top killer model KOLA

Min 5 pts Xchange
Old 04-06-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 23
killer has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
I have already warned both of them to watch it. If they continue to spam, I will ask boss to delete the posts accordingly.

I will clean this thread up regularly, especially spam posts.

As for maydayboy, I'm going to PM him to watch it. He's been spamming other threads. I have absolutely NO IDEA what his posts are about aside from trying to paint a stable bad.

And I'm keeping an eye out for posts on Xiao Mi - if this gets worse, I'll get those posts deleted too.

Don't try to PRETEND to post 'genuine' FRs on my thread. I can tell :P
TS bro I got your massage and as a senior like you with a thread in Dome 2, I replied with respect..... your requirement is one photo and link right? Like this ....

http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=439952

Yu Xin Last 2 days

If I am wrong PM me to change anytime. Happy SBF days.

2015 Top killer model KOLA

Min 5 pts Xchange
Old 04-06-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Tried Xin Xin from sweetprcbabes a week ago. Pretty face, my type. though massage was so-so she did put in more strength when I requested, and I particularly enjoyed the bit when she moves down to massage ur thighs and uses her hair to tingle ur back when she moves down. All in all not bad, and for the price I would rtm if only to get a back rub by a pretty face. Pity she don't do any further services, though I didn't really ask.
Old 04-06-2014, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
andromean6000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros,

first post and it's here haha. Been reading and wow really got confused to which is genuine and which is fake. So hard to tell for me.

Anyway I know liltiger girls have a reputation, but no one post about her?

http://liltigersden.com/sugar-%E7%B3%96%E7%B3%96/

wanna know if anyone tried. When I first saw her I was like.. omg.. so chio ! =x my type la. haha
Old 04-06-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
yaoyao1992 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andromean6000 View Post
Hey bros,

first post and it's here haha. Been reading and wow really got confused to which is genuine and which is fake. So hard to tell for me.

Anyway I know liltiger girls have a reputation, but no one post about her?

http://liltigersden.com/sugar-%E7%B3%96%E7%B3%96/

wanna know if anyone tried. When I first saw her I was like.. omg.. so chio ! =x my type la. haha
she is with at least 3 other stables that i knew of. Service pretty ok but not to the extend of fantastic lor.... try lah & keep us posted. LOL
Old 04-06-2014, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
fcasia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=449266

Yu Xin is one cute lass but I find it quite hard to get hold of her, really good business.

Tried getting her earlier today but could not make my timing so on recommendation decided to try Bai Xue.

Service and attitude level not bad, comparable with Yu Xin. White skin, good figure and definitely a sweet young thing. In terms of GFE and body massage skills, I think Bai Xue beats Yu Xin hands down. She claims she was taught by Michelle personally whatever that means. I don't care who taught you as long as your massage is good ;p

In terms of looks, Yu Xin is prettier than Bai Xue though, but I guess Bai Xue is just less photogenic but still a pretty girl.

Lucky to find another alternative to Yu Xin. Can switch around when I can't get either one! Haha. Two favourite girls now.
Old 04-06-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 13
DIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yes bro, I rem muzi... her sensual massage vry the gd... she came ard same time as Niki.... think they know each other... she v hot tat time, even hoonkee who rarely sarpork masseur, also bump her thread a lot...

she always said this before I left: 人走,心要留. she left quite suddenly, and I forget to collect my heart back before she left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikel View Post
I actually missed the tall & pretty model muzi which stay near Shangri-La... Seniors should know who....

Any one knows if she's coming back? Since she is so pretty, likely married liao... haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1