The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2008, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 20
superchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to behold
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peridot62 View Post
going to be la.....after drinking so much blood ....
bro well say man ...agreed with your point.....
Old 04-06-2008, 10:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Thunder God is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: most pervert things done?

Speaking of panties and jerking off in it, I remembered when I was in university hostel in UK, I would secretly go into the drying room when I see a sexy girl walk out. The drying room has a framework rack of pipes and tubes where boiler water can run through. These cute girls would hang their clothes, including their panties on the rack to dry.

I would go in at midnite or so and put my dick on the panty while its on the rack and ruba ruba until I explode in the panty super soaker style. Damn shiok - warmed wet panty. One fine nite, while I was doing this, suddenly the door opened (maybe someone else has the same nocturnal hobby??? ) I was caught with my pants down and in panic, my dick slipped out of the panty and landed on the bare hot pipe rack...managed to rushed out and made it to my room but was on my knees face down with my hands grapping my char siew didi! whooaa liao eh..I moved on to bonking real women after that! DONT TRY THIS AT HOME Hor!
Old 05-06-2008, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder God View Post
my dick slipped out of the panty and landed on the bare hot pipe rack..
hahaha bro u really give a whole new twist to the term "HOT ROD"
Old 05-06-2008, 11:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -69 / Power: 0
今天不回家 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

More like Goreng Pisang
Old 05-06-2008, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

not goreng pisang...
grilled hotdog/sausage...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 05-06-2008, 07:05 PM
Samster (M)

Well..goreng pisang, hot dog whatever, the beauty of it is that a month later., I landed up with a Malayisan Chinese doctor who was furthering her study in UK.

For religeous reasons, she would not let me screw her before marriage, but managed to get BBBJ and pussy to dick rubbing on a regular basis...much better than screwing a panty.

Thinking back..this was like 8 years ago, the most fun thing about being with her was that she use to dress up in a transparent spagetti strap night gown and with a stetoscope, we played doctor and patient. Now for those bros who were in countries with long winter nights...whooohoohoo, you may have known that having regular ECA such as this was a 4 D strike. Sad to say, these days no such luck!
Old 05-06-2008, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
3kingdom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
hahaha bro u really give a whole new twist to the term "HOT ROD"
wow! Isn't it painful?
Old 06-06-2008, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 23
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder God View Post
I was caught with my pants down...
Haha....gd one. So what actually happened when he/she saw u with the pants down? And witness the rod baking process too?
Old 06-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Samster (M)

Hahaha..fortunately, it was one of my better girl frens in the hostel. After she saw what I did, she told me that she would spend the extra money on the electric clothes drier.

No she did not sell me out..since I caught her and and another of my matey frolicking in the guys toilet bath tub..and screwing in the laundry room...I guess that made us even! Thats the thing I like about being a student overseas..people are more willing to laugh things off then be so damn anal about things.
Old 14-06-2008, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 17
stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!

speaking of hostels, uni hostels are very interesting, as alwas have students from many countries. the laundry room is best for taking panty and pcc with it. i get good view of laundry room and i observe the pretty ones going in and which machine they used. then after they left i will sneak into the laundry room and take their panties out for pcc. got to do it fast and quick to avoid detection.
Old 14-06-2008, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

i think few years back got one ntu professor got caught doing it..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 14-06-2008, 09:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
chinacity is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

well last time when i was 18, i went to my fren's place

i went to use their toilet and i discover a pail of bras n undies, so i joking ask my fren who they belonged to... and he told me his mother and sis would wash their stuff together

bingo

so i pretend i need to shxt and i took out my dick and pcc with those bras and undies.. naughtily i try to spread my cum , hoping to spread my oats

just then his mother, a chio bu at 40 came back and i hurried out of the toilet. so i stay with my fren, watching tv when his mother went into the toilet and wanna wash clothes...

guess wat?? after about 3 mins, she asked my fren to go to ntuc to buy some eggs, and my fren obliged...

so only she and me remained in the house and then she suddenly sat down opposite and asked me if i have pcc on her bra and undies, becos she saw some sticky stuff on the pail and on her bra. i was stunned to realise she had found out my misdemeanour, and i confessed.

she then went to lock her house door, and ask me to follow her into the bedroom. suddenly, she began to strip off her clothes and ask me if i wanna cum on the bra and panties that she was wearing
she told me if i obey her, she will not tell anyone what i had done

she ask me why i had done that to her bra, and i told her i was attracted to her looks as she looked very stunning. so she hold my hand and fondle her breast with my hands. i can c she is very horny and the next thing i know, she fondled my penis to c if i have any reaction....of course my dick stood up to salute her .

seeing that she was so horny, i proceed to rub her breast, and slowly move down to her pussy area. As she never stop me, i slowly pulled down her panties, but to my surprised, she is clean shaven, but she is damn wet and sticky already.

curiously i ask her why she is clean shaven and she told me her husband made her shave and how he had sexually abused her since they were bf gf.

apparently, her husband is into sm and he would whip her butt with a cane ...she turned around to show me her marks. after i offered my sympathy to her and hug her (nice to touch a women's body who at 40, still have nice breast and curve---her husband make sure she maintained her body but she felt like her husband was raping her during sex)

then she asked me if i had oral sex b4, i thought she wanna me to eat her abalone, which i am afraid since i never done it b4... suddenly she blow me
and my cock turn so hard, after 5 mins of her oral sex, i cum in her mouth
as i dare not ask her to stop

i was surprised to find out that she wasnt angry over the semen in her mouth and she told me she was used to it already; her husband forced her to oral him everyday, esp when she has period. later she told me she would rather oral me than her husband becos her husband would use vulgar language on her when she do bj----"bitch suck my cock" "you cocksucker " which leave her with very little self esteem

u see, her father used to be a worker in her husband's company and she was forced to sleep with him if she wants her father to keep the job, she was still a virgin at that time and he would forced-entry her whenever he feels like it, as he would tell her he would be sack if she dun open her pussy

she was sobbing when she told me her sad story and she told me , i was the 1st person whom she enjoyed sex with as she dun dare to approach other men for sex.

she apologised to me for "abusing" me but i told her, she was someone whom i all-along wanted to have sex with.

my 1st time was with my gf but my gf was a virgin and inexperienced, so having sex with gf can be quite bored. so i decided to take over and experienced sexual techniques and postion with my fren's mother. i try to doggie her but in my rush. i poked the wrong hole often and she actually bring me to the bathroom to wash my dick as she is afraid of bacteria entering her pussy

so after that incident, she would tell her son to invite me over, or if he is not around, just call me to come over,,, she actually bought me a hp just so that i can be at her beck and call, and she would buy me presents

the good thing about her is she is not jealous over the fact i have a gf.
she would purposely go shopping with her, buy some bras and panties which she think i would like to see on my gf

once, i ask my fren's mother to psycho my gf then to do oral sex, and she actually bought a sex dick , and show my gf how to do it

well, now , my fren's mother is in her 50s and she is getting a bit old, she realised it so she never ask me to have sex with her anymore

does having sex with your fren's mother count as a pervert act?
Old 14-06-2008, 09:25 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 23
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Chinacity

If your story is true...you are one lucky asshole!

Yours is something every young dick dream of

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 14-06-2008, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

haha.. nice story to read man! but the pervert was on her side..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 14-06-2008, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 17
SammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud of

Bro chinacity, after reading ur threads here n there, i begin to marvel @ e fact tat either u have a wonderful sense of imaginations or equally sexciting true encounters. If e latter is true, u definitely had a great sex life, imo.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1