The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA, grace

Old 27-05-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 19
nitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Can't help but notice this gal Bella from Thai the Best.
Old 27-05-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4474 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Met ploy frm lax the other day. Really a ssyt chio w braces. slim w no xtra fats.
Chatty and make u feels like u r w ur syt lover. Highly recomended.

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 27-05-2016, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TonyTan23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I'm new to the Thai scene, can anyone intro me which stables to visit? Thanks bros
Old 28-05-2016, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
MrNgg is Cool - loads of Potential

Pay day lai Liao, went to tomyam69.com
Wanted to book this girl call Micky but not available, the bro recommend other girl for me.
So I choose this girl call Dorrie, description: FAIR PRETTY GORGEOUS 38E BOOBS ROAD SHOW MODEL IN BKK!!!
I went up to the place, she was wearing this grey dress outside the lift waiting for me. I tell you all uh, first thing I saw was her boobs, WAH LEGIT BIG SIA(boobs lover, time to make some booking), it was popping out of her dress. She brought me into the room, we sat down, talked a while and she teased me.
So same thing lor, take out clothes go and bathe...

Enough with boring story la hor, the remaining you all go try out yourself.

Location: I took cab down so okay la, the bro will tell you where to park if you are driving so no worry.
Looks: 9/10 (compare to the photo in the website, 90% similarity lor, go to website see for yourself)
Body: 9/10 (not say very fat or very slim uh, just nice)
Boobs: 10/10 (SIBEI BIG UH! I LIKE)
BBBJ: 7/10 (She lick the correct spot but hor a while nia)
FJ: 9/10 (She is okay with any position plus she will take note if I starting to get tire then she will climb on top of me)
GFE: 10/10 (Up there uh, she smile and tease me and take care of me as if I was her boyfriend)
Damage: 170/90min/2shot (had one shot nia, too tired to continue the second round)
Overall: Everything was nice, I love the part where I get to play around with her boobs. After sex still got time, we talk cock uh. Even though have a bit of communication problem but manage to use Google to show her what I was saying.
RTF: Hmmm... If I suddenly think of her breast again uh ��

I heard she is going back to Thailand soon uh, so fast fast go and book her liao.
Cheers
Old 28-05-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 10
howardhowardwen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhowardhowardwen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Seldom see fr on thai palace.. How is the service overall? And are they the transit hotel kind? Any bros with experience can advice on that?
Old 28-05-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
newdicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardhowardwen View Post
Seldom see fr on thai palace.. How is the service overall? And are they the transit hotel kind? Any bros with experience can advice on that?
So far my experience with their service are quite good, actually u can ask OKT for recommendation of girls as he is very friendly...

u get a hotel room first for their service
Old 28-05-2016, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
k-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdicky View Post
So far my experience with their service are quite good, actually u can ask OKT for recommendation of girls as he is very friendly...

u get a hotel room first for their service
This Thaipalace stable one word to describe is SUPERB, me and my group of friends hav been visiting them week in week out. Great girls with Awesome service and you can see that you are being valued as a customer by the OKT.

Prices for this stable is also reasonable based on the girls he had and the quality in terms of service and looks
Old 28-05-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 10
JaydenGoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJaydenGoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJaydenGoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

OC not at home, so managed to outcall Stella from ET88 yesterday through Bro DT. Thank you Bro DT for being accommodating as I stay in the west.

Looks : 8/10 (Prettier in person as compared to posted pics. Got the typical xmm look studying uni in Thailand)
Body : 7/10 (Not too slim and not too chubby either. Has slight tummy fats.)
Boobs : 8/10 (Nice C cups that are natural. Has the milf C cups feel.)
Massage : Did not try.
Painting : Cleanly shaven down there. No smell which is very important to me.
FJ : 9/10 (Tried alot of positions. She even requested for doggy as she loves it.) Had two shots as we are both in the mood. One in the mouth and the other by HJ. Both after having a good thrusting session.
RTF : She is leaving sg soon, so will probably try other ladies in the stable.

Overall a very sex-tisfying experience with a very pleasant lady, with limited english skills. GFE should be higher if Thai is used for sure.
Old 28-05-2016, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
vivarocker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any suggested stable to try? feeling itchy liao.
Old 28-05-2016, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
vivarocker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for ink et88. thx bro dt for the gem

Great Service (10/10) sucker for petite girl
Looks: 8/10 looks grow on you
Body: 8/10 - great size
French: NIL - never try
Finger: 7/10 - normal.
Bbj: 7/10 - enough suction and put in quite alot of effort.
FJ: 8/10 - good sound system

will rtf when vit M recharge.
Old 28-05-2016, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
finalrebel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

did anyone try abbie from LB? . looks like someone that i know in real life .

[FONT="Arial Black"]

https://clothoff.net/?referrerUid=cl...vhzjmyg1xl97vo
Old 28-05-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
crazycheongster is Cool - loads of Potential

Here is my quick FR on Hana from ET88. After so many positive FR, decided to book her for today. Not disappointed.

OKT: Was cool and responsive. Made arrangements with him in early morning and got quick reply.

Location: Was discreet and very near mrt station. For fellow bros who drive, not a problem as there is a carpark within 10 paces of the place.

Looks: 8/10. I would say she is 80% similar to the photos. A bit more tanned in real life and face more Kua ci shape.
Natural B cup boobs. Very nice to hold and suck.

Painting / Fingering: 9/10. trimmed down there. And no smell. Gave her a good tongue lashing and double up with Fingering; and stereo immediately started.

Frenching: 8/10 did some Frenching during round 2 and she auto too.

BBBJ: 11/10 A legend. Very hardworking and the technique bring you to heaven and back. A lot of tongue work and keep working on the dick head where it's most sensitive. Almost CIM twice she bj me.

FJ: 9/10 She was great and very tight. It's so tight, 1st shot done in missionary. No need other position.
Half time rest, she keep teasing my flat lil bro. And start BBBJ again. Within 5 mins,ready for round 2.
Round 2 started with cowgirl followed by her grinding while I busy myself with her nipples (and frenching). Moved on to doggy,which is supposed to help prolong a man's session but my Lil's bro surrender even in that position. She is that tight.

Ass and boobs just nice for grabbing.

For fellow bros, better fast fast choose her. She will fly off tomorrow together with a few of the girls.

And thanks to bro lalawei and others who recommended her via their FRs. Definitely a gem.
Old 28-05-2016, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited GEM from PS today.

Wanted to try Nafia but she went back yesterday what a waste. Second option was Gem so i stuck to it.

Location was good thought got small miscomm in the beginning but it was all good.

Doors opened.

Looks 8/10 - Out of my 4 bonks, she looks the best, syt look. her hair is different from her pictures, she cut it because she said it was too hot in pattaya. Though I must say the hair really looks nice on her. She was wearing a short striped dress which shows some cleavage but nothing over the top.

Bath - SOP

Massage 7/10 - Did nuru and could feel her boobs slide here slide there, quite relaxing.

BBBJ - 6/10 - Cups her mouth over your didi and just perform oral. Suction was okay but i forgive her because she has braces

FJ - 8/10 did her doggy and cowgirl. She has good stamina and always checks if you are tired. lots of skin clapping sound for cowgirl until i think the other girl upstairs also can hear haha. natural moaning. she was VERY tight and wet.

Boobs - 8/10 soft and enhanced, cant tell

French - Pecks

GFE - I told her she had another customer soon and wanted to let her make her lunch to eat but she insist I finish my shots. Told her I was going thailand soon and she initiated to bring me around. All in all very cute and chatty. Her english is not exellent so you need to be patient with her

RTF: Maybe next week if i feel like having nuru. Bros please be very nice to her.
Old 28-05-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
newdicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-knight View Post
This Thaipalace stable one word to describe is SUPERB, me and my group of friends hav been visiting them week in week out. Great girls with Awesome service and you can see that you are being valued as a customer by the OKT.

Prices for this stable is also reasonable based on the girls he had and the quality in terms of service and looks
fully agree with bro k-knight! have to keep this stable survive long
Old 28-05-2016, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Sullen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR on Queenie from tomyam69?

Very keen to book her but would like to at least see some FRs first.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1