The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Anyone of our avid football fans or pundits dares or cares to make a guess who will win the Carabao cup tomorrow night ...Man U or Newcastle ??? ...I m hoping for a Red Devils win of course by at least a 1 goal margin by the way they played n defeated mighty Barca

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 25-02-2023 at 02:38 PM.
Old 26-02-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
a great comeback win!

casemiro
created the best chance in the 1st half for fernandes but he shot straight at the GK. and when DDG made the horror pass in the 44min, casemiro raced back and made crucial blocks.

fred
performed his role well by keeping FDJ quiet. scored more goals this season by making runs into the pen area with casemiro as the shield. currently the best option as a box-to-box MC with his energy and workrate but needs to cut out errors

EFL final
last nite win is a great boost to form, morale and confidence ahead of the EFL final. even though its a minor cup, a win is an important milestone in the rebuild plan
Have to agree Fred always play well with his fellow countrymen Casemiro behind him.
He can fully concentrate doing the man marking on his intended target.

Casemiro probably a very complete player for Man U. The ability to play a long instinctive pass whilst clearing the ball from the back.
I see he did it many times during the 1st half against Barca.
Really need a very intelligent speedy forward to latch on to his passes.

Onwards to the Caraboa Cup final. ETH will want to win this one at all cost. All his expertise, hardwork, will come down to this match.

Quotes from ETH:

"An era can come to an end" ...responding to queries on what he think of Liverpool and Man City. He said this 9 months ago.

Every club big or small, will have their own cycle of ups n downs. True fans will support their club through thick and thin.

"It's not success, but the road to success. Success is (winning) trophies!" .... responding to reporter question (after Barca win) on whether he thinks his recent 'success' at still maintaining a foothold in all 4 competitions and achievements in the league are due to his squad rotation tactics.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;

Last edited by lacoruna69; 26-02-2023 at 03:09 PM.
Old 26-02-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Anyone of our avid football fans or pundits dares or cares to make a guess who will win the Carabao cup tomorrow night ...Man U or Newcastle ??? ...I m hoping for a Red Devils win of course by at least a 1 goal margin by the way they played n defeated mighty Barca
ETH mentioned Newcastle is an "annoying" team.

"They're an annoying team to play against, so we have to find a way to win," Ten Hag said. "They try to annoy you. We have to make sure that we play our game and we focus on our game."

Old 26-02-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

Onwards to the Caraboa Cup final. ETH will want to win this one at all cost. All his expertise, hardwork, will come down to this match.

wembley here we come!

rashford is doubtful as he was injured during the barca match, depends on whether he can be fit in time vs newcastle

if fit, poss lineup: DDG, AWB, varane, martinez, shaw, casemiro, fred, fernandes, antony, rashford, WW

if half-fit, poss lineup: DDG, AWB, varane, martinez, shaw, casemiro, fred, fernandes, antony, sancho, WW; rashford and garnacho can be brought on to change things

newcastle has the best defence in the league, it won't be easy to break them down, ETH will want rashford to be on the bench at least. its impt also not to concede fouls near the area and corners, as newcastle have trippier and tall players

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 27-02-2023, 02:55 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
AND YES !!!!!...true enough !!!...they won n lifted the Carabao Cup 2023 after 6 years without any trophy ..BIG THANKS to ETH who led the Red Devils to victory 2-0 against the magpies...goals scored 1st by Casemiro n then by wonder boy Rashford again ..Bruno Fernandes the Capt almost made it 3-0 during the last minute of the game ...now on to lift the next Cup...the FA and Europa Cup

Old 27-02-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

The biggest cheer erupted from the fans as Erik ten Hag lifted the trophy... Just shows what a fantastic job he's done in such a short time. Frankly I thought he might need 2 to 3 seasons, but he had already started to turn things around in 2 to 3 months! And now he's delivered the first trophy. Albeit the 'mickey mouse' cup...

What was heartening was that they won the match without being at their best. Felt like they were at 70% at best. Again, ten Hag read the game well and bringing on Sabitzer + McTominay seemed defensive, but the attack actually got better after they came on.

Weghorst had two good chances, but unfortunately he couldn't put them away. Credit to him for that assist for Rashford that led to Botman's own goal.

Good performances all round, but MOTM was undoubtedly Casemiro. What a signing he has been. I doubt Frenkie de Jong would have had the same impact. That experience of having won 10 of 12 finals he had been in - really told.

On to the next jobs then... FA Cup and then, Liverpool...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 27-02-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
The biggest cheer erupted from the fans as Erik ten Hag lifted the trophy... Just shows what a fantastic job he's done in such a short time. Frankly I thought he might need 2 to 3 seasons, but he had already started to turn things around in 2 to 3 months! And now he's delivered the first trophy. Albeit the 'mickey mouse' cup...

What was heartening was that they won the match without being at their best. Felt like they were at 70% at best. Again, ten Hag read the game well and bringing on Sabitzer + McTominay seemed defensive, but the attack actually got better after they came on.

Weghorst had two good chances, but unfortunately he couldn't put them away. Credit to him for that assist for Rashford that led to Botman's own goal.

Good performances all round, but MOTM was undoubtedly Casemiro. What a signing he has been. I doubt Frenkie de Jong would have had the same impact. That experience of having won 10 of 12 finals he had been in - really told.

On to the next jobs then... FA Cup and then, Liverpool...
Point to point reply to yr post abv ...

Yes, that goes to show how great a coach ETH is...an avg or slightly ave coach would need at least 1 if not more seasons to achieve wat he has already achieved so far with the Red Devils ... fortunately they didn't choose any other coach...can't believe to hear him say "I love Manchester United" ...after winning each match, he is showing he is up to the std of Klopp n Pep already

Agree with u that last night they didn't play as well as they did against Barca which was super good n yet won...was nervous for them that they might concede a goal or 2 as they appeared shaky by the relentless attacking of the opposition team players wave after wave...but luckily the magpies attacking players were not clinical enough with the many chances they had to score against them in the 1st half n also becos of DDG a good goal stopper n his excellent team of defenders esp Martinez, Varane n Casemiro who tgt prevented a few near certain goals from going into their net...if Newcastle had scored which they nearly did a few times then the story may hv been different....the Magpies might hv been the ones lifting the cup instead..

Yes, WW had a few good chances to score for his team but not clinical enough to put the ball beyond the GK like a 20-goal prolific scorer like Harry Kane or Victor Osimhen would do ..but nevertheless he is appreciated for trying his best to beat the opposition Goalie n link up play with his colleagues to assist them to score goals like the one Rashford (or Botman OG they say) put into the Newcastle net...

Agreed, Casemiro is the MOTM as he commanded the team to victory thru' his aggressive attacks n defending...stopped many of the opposition attacks n scored the 1st goal for the Red Devils ...money well spent on him ...yes, don't think FDG is as good as him...but looking at De Jong after Barca lost the match, he must be wondering wat a beast ETH has transformed this team into n might hv regretted not joining his ex-boss in the team last summer...think he shd be more open to join them n taste their success of lifting the Carabao cup this summer...but then do the Red Devils still need or want him ??.. after he so vehemently rejected to join the club last August

Old 27-02-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

congrats to man u winning the EFL cup!

stayed up to watch the match, here are some thoughts:

dalot <-> AWB
dalot got an early yellow card, it meant that he gotta be more careful with his defending, kinda surprised that newcastle didn't take advantage to keep the pressure on dalot

maybe ETH underestimated newcastle's left sided attacking threat and picked dalot, but he shored up the right side by bringing on AWB at half time, who put in a good shift with his tackles

martinez
great defending, put his body on the line to diffuse threats

shaw
set piece delivery (and crossing) has improved this season, his pin point free kick found casemiro for the opener

casemiro
provides experience and organisation to the side and his goals are an added bonus

fernandes
one of the more consistent players these past few seasons with his goals and assists, finally won a trophy and deservedly so

game management
when mctom and sabitzer came on, it was a sign to lockdown and protect the lead. i felt man u was still abit shaky on the left, think need two seasons to reach the point where scoring one goal is enough to settle the game (akin to chelsea during mourinho first stint). nevertheless, a professional performance to secure the result and trophy

newcastle fans
read reports that the toon army turned london black and white, was amazed by the black and white flags inside the stadium. even though its a minor cup, both sets of fans created a fantastic atmosphere inside the stadium

ending trophy drought
six years seemed a long time given how big the club is, winning the EFL cup is the first step on the path to glory again #gloryglorymanunited

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk

Last edited by ilovepantyhose; 27-02-2023 at 03:08 PM. Reason: add
Old 27-02-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Point to point reply to yr post abv ...

Agree with u that last night they didn't play as well as they did against Barca which was super good n yet won...was nervous for them that they might concede a goal or 2 as they appeared shaky by the relentless attacking of the opposition team players wave after wave...

...yes, don't think FDG is as good as him...but looking at De Jong after Barca lost the match, he must be wondering wat a beast ETH has transformed this team into n might hv regretted not joining his ex-boss in the team last summer...think he shd be more open to join them n taste their success of lifting the Carabao cup this summer...but then do the Red Devils still need or want him ??.. after he so vehemently rejected to join the club last August
ETH admitted Man U performance not that good. But should be aware they played a very tiring match against Barca a few days ago. So have some fatigue issues.
Nonetheless they took their chances well and carved out a 2-0 lead at HT.

But it was heart stopping moments watching Man U defend with Magpies coming at them wave after wave.

I think FDJ can go f**k spider! I personally do not want any player who rejected playing for Man U just because he thinks the club no future.

BTW, Barca lost to relegation threatened Almeria last night. LOL

Serious, no one believes ETH can bring Man U till this far....me included.
Casemiro come to Man U full of respect despite tasting immense success at RM. And his professionalism and attitude shows in every match.
Now, many top players will want to play for Man U.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
congrats to man u winning the EFL cup!

stayed up to watch the match, here are some thoughts:

ending trophy drought
six years seemed a long time given how big the club is, winning the EFL cup is the first step on the path to glory again #gloryglorymanunited
Another good analysis.

Good master stroke sub in AWB for Dalot. Can see Dalot was struggling against Saint Maxim. AWB played his heart out, did a fanstastic job hustling Saint Maxim.

Was expecting Garnacho to come on at about 80th min...but I guess ETH want to play lock down.

He also brought on McDisaster late on...I was thinking why??
Then I think ETH display some humanity to let McDisaster lifts the trophy as a playing Capt. Likely this reason.

Road to success on track.
- Ability to come back to win after going behind.
- Ability to win despite not playing that well.

Old 27-02-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
AND YES !!!!!...true enough !!!...they won n lifted the Carabao Cup 2023 after 6 years without any trophy ..BIG THANKS to ETH who led the Red Devils to victory 2-0 against the magpies...goals scored 1st by Casemiro n then by wonder boy Rashford again ..Bruno Fernandes the Capt almost made it 3-0 during the last minute of the game ...now on to lift the next Cup...the FA and Europa Cup
Congrats and thanks for the upz bro
Old 28-02-2023, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Congrats and thanks for the upz bro
Thanks for yr congratulations my Liverpool friend n u r welcome for my points ...the congrats shd actually go to ETH n his players as they were the ones who actually played hard on the pitch to win the cup for themselves.

Old 28-02-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:

Another good analysis.

Good master stroke sub in AWB for Dalot. Can see Dalot was struggling against Saint Maxim. AWB played his heart out, did a fanstastic job hustling Saint Maxim.

Was expecting Garnacho to come on at about 80th min...but I guess ETH want to play lock down.

He also brought on McDisaster late on...I was thinking why??
Then I think ETH display some humanity to let McDisaster lifts the trophy as a playing Capt. Likely this reason.

Road to success on track.
- Ability to come back to win after going behind.
- Ability to win despite not playing that well.
AWB is better at defending than dalot, he will be preferred when needed to keep good wingers quiet

either sancho or garnacho can come on, i guess ETH went with sancho due to his experience. the power of lockdown... forgot what match it was, ETH brought on maguire and lindelof to protect the lead, man u won with 4 DCs on the field

i think maguire is also assessing his options, anybody can see that maguire doesn't fit into ETH system and ETH prefers varane-martinez combo. if maguire wants to play regularly he gotta sign for another club where he will be a certain starter; if not he is 4th choice DC warming the bench, used sparingly and collect paycheck

Old 01-03-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

FA cup 5th round vs w ham

man u is facing fixture congestion with pool and betis coming up, ETH may use this fixture to rest some players...

at home vs w ham: rotation
away at pool: strong lineup
at home vs betis: strong lineup
at home vs saints: rotation
away at betis: strong lineup

poss lineup vs w ham: DDG, dalot, malacia, lindelof, martinez, mctom, casemiro, sancho, rashford, fernandes, WW

if man u can settle the game early, ETH can afford to sub off martinez, casemiro, rashford, fernandes and WW for early recovery ahead of the pool match

Old 02-03-2023, 06:03 AM
Samster

OMG! They done it again!!
Another comeback victory!

Very lacklustre first half.....and inevitable West Ham took the lead beginning 2nd half.

ETH bring on Rashford, Martinez and Casemiro....suddenly they come alive!
Casemiro got a goal disallowed for offside.
A carbon copy of the one he scored against Newcastle.

Garnacho grabs the all important 2nd goal!
He started this match and he was excellent. Voted Emirates MOTM !
This boy got future and will proved to be very important later on.

WW got an assist for Fred after he robbed the ball off a West Ham player near the goalmouth....
WW with his tireless running and pressing again.... very fantastic player.
And he was very unselfish on many occasions, he could have shoot himself but he chose to let his team mates shoot.
Hard to find this type of player.

Old 02-03-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
OMG! They done it again!!
Another comeback victory!

agree, it was a poor first half...there was so much sideways and backwards passing that i thought i was watching a LVG or OGS side really wtf... casemiro brings to the squad the ability to pick a pass when in transition, mctom and sabitzer can win the ball but lack the vision

the way man u conceded the goal also wtf, maguire was stationary, didn't close down and let benrahma shoot, never seen maguire run so fast before when he protested with the ref

WW's contributions to the team cannot be ignored, hope they can extend his loan deal until june 24

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1