The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old 09-07-2024, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
timetra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Stable: V Premium
Girl: Rika (JAV Star) RTF

Inspired to write a bedtime story...

Special thanks to bro VPremium for giving me the last slot of the night. I just had the best fuck of my life! Don't mean to brag but I've practically fucked every race in the world (yes, including Arabs and Latinos) except probably Indians and Blacks and nothing compares to this session with Rika!

Just when I thought my first encounter was hard to top, she exceeded all expectations and sent me to a higher level of heaven!

This time round, she served up a good ass licking for me in the showers which caught me by surprise - almost fell out of the shower cubicle! The BBBJ and ball sucking was so heavenly I almost didn't want to leave the shower.

To return the favour, I serviced her by licking and eating her succulent and juicy shaved abalone! Licked me from head to toe. She gave me a hawk tuah and worked my tool with all the known techniques from the ancient books! Not to mention I had a good time sucking her tits and DFK-ing too.

Went at foreplay for 15 minutes beating my previous record. Unknowingly started off with the 变态女教师 theme where she torture-raped me on cowgirl! She seeming did the edging method where she slides up and down the tip of my cock and muttered some Japanese to the side of my ears, I had to summon all my willpower to stop me from cumming! Stopped her in time to give my cock a tiny break to change position. Can feel the cum almost gushing out at this point.

I immediately flipped her over for missionary as I am almost reaching the breaking point. Inspired by my favourite AV actor, Taku Yoshimura, I covered her tits, armpits and face with my saliva while fucking her hard to assert my dominance. After a good 7 minute of hard fucking with her cumming several times, the inevitable came when I dumped a large load in her pussy! I made sure to roar the words "ikku-yo!" as I do so. We collapsed to the bed with exhaustion and cuddled and kissed till the session ended!

She gushed when I told her that was the best fuck I had in my 30+ years of living. I also assured her that there has to be a sequel to this blockbuster lol.

Once again, a special thanks to bro VPremium for bringing quality JAV talents to our shores! I will always remember Rika until the day I die.
Well written !
Old 09-07-2024, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 15
SimplyBratz is one of the Best!SimplyBratz is one of the Best!SimplyBratz is one of the Best!SimplyBratz is one of the Best!

Pam SNS

She is young and pretty, she dresses elegantly. Her look smitten me and make my cock stand immediately.She has shoulder length hair with sharp feature.

Her waist is literally the smallest i ever come across. Smooth skin with slim tight hourglass shape and a hot meaty nice ass. Her boobs are naturally big and soft. It fit nicely to her body and i spent some time pressing her boob to give her maximize arousal.

Frenching was automatic, intense, submissive and very fluent deep tongue fighting with each her throughout the session. She was sensual with her tongue and lips. It was sexy.

Good suction and technique, totally committed to make you feel great. Good speed control and follow the pace I request. Lick my balls to my tips of my rod. Lot of saliva drooling with no teething effect. No issue with deepthroat.

Naturally wet after some petting followed up with a round of sloppy cunninglingus. Pussy was clean shaven. The facial of her reactions of shaking furiously were priceless.

Capped on and proceeded with missionary first, her moans are quite seductive. she is quite shy as she will close her eyes and open once in a while. Tightness is ok, water level is there, didnt get to use KY. Switch to doggy style and after several pumps i cummed.

We have good chemistry. Sex with her felt very passionate. Like lovers. She pay a lot of attention on me giving me the conformable with her and providing me the mistress feel.

Thanks SNS
Old 09-07-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
Rice Cooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRice Cooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Asal SNS
Make arrangement and response was alway quick and swift in response.

Appearance
Beautiful same as per pic, has a very nice smile which will make u like her even more
She look like what was posted Asian look with dye long hair.
Slim and petite figure with nice curves with some tattoo.
No fats and no tummy, toned and beach tanned type
Can do carry fuck with her in front of the toliet mirror
Boob was C cup and just nice for me,
Natural and soft with coin shape nipples which i was sucking on them the whole session

Service
She allows frenching. Started light and sensual.
Nice sexy sucking of each other lips with DFK.
Passionate and intense kind of bf and gf feel frenching.
Clean shave and tasty pussy.
Can feel tightness and wetness when cock was inside.
Responsive and react well while painting her.
Solid head giver, suction is strong like my cock in her air tight mouth.
Wet and sloppy also with no teething effect.
She twirls her tongue sucking on your dickhead during BBBJ
The deepthroat was very deep and enough to choke and gag her.
FJ was wild and she will let out stereo moans
Super tight and when u go hard and deep,
I can feel that her pussy juice was flowing
The bedsheet was stained with her juices and she will request u to go faster.
Love to carried her up and bonk her fast and fuiously.
Gave me a fast and deep bonk before i release
High on GFE. She took care of me and pamper me well.
Make me feel like taking care of her long lost lover.

She is service oriented and sure a RTF material. Hardworking type and easy to communicate with.

A MUST TRY for all bros. Do not miss her. Sure will not be wrong.
Old 09-07-2024, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
timetra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This days the bonking rates are going up fast n furious. Local dome kskle 700-1400 a pop. Dome 3 is also creeping up and MY asking 500-700 a pop. I am just wondering is it we have small selection here and the price premium is so much higher the neighbouring countries ? Or it's inflation everywhere?
Old 09-07-2024, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post

Girl: Rika - not her JAV name (JAV Star)
Agent: VPremium

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my third session with Rika! Similar to bro @Trafalgar, just when I thought Rika had already given me the best sex of my life, she had more tricks up her sleeves for my third session with her and she brought me through the seven levels of heaven and back. HOLY FUCK! My ratings for Rika are 100 marks and more across all categories. She is truly a must fuck JAV star!

Rika’s looks and body are what you will expect from a JAV star, amazingly pretty, solid and without a doubt one of the best that I have ever encountered in my 15+ years of punting.

Our action started in the shower where I fingered her till she came for the first time and she returned the favour by giving me the deepest DT I have ever experienced in my life. I had to control myself if not I think I would have CIM there and then in the shower!

Onto the bed and of course I started attacking her sweet and waxed clean pussy, where she came for the second, third and fourth time in 10 mins. Yes she came once every 3 mins when I painted her! She told me she could not take it anymore and started to DT me again, but this time using her throat muscles to simulate her pussy walls pulsing and sending me to heaven. Rika has no gag reflexes and I could feel the walls of her throat squeezing my dick very tightly!

After experiencing her DT, I could not take it anymore and flipped her over for my favourite position, missionary. This time round I held one of her legs up which allowed me to control the tightness of her pussy. And of course I could not let her off that easily so I fucked her for 20 mins and she came so many times that I could not keep count! She eventually begged me to cum in her and that was when I rammed her at the fastest speed and highest pace possible till her huge boobs almost hit her chin, and I shot my huge load into her!

This is the third time that I have met with Rika and I don’t usually meet the same girl for more than three times due to the many JAV girl options that are available. But would I make an exception for the goddess Rika? HELL FUCKING YES!
Just wonder why you never try another Japanese girl on VP?
Old 09-07-2024, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Kingsmen89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Just wonder why you never try another Japanese girl on VP?
Hi bro! Are you referring to Ema? If you are, I saw Ema’s photos but she is not MCOT, and I prefer girls with big boobs! Rika’s looks and body are definitely MCOT and her service is impeccable!
Old 09-07-2024, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Hi bro! Are you referring to Ema? If you are, I saw Ema’s photos but she is not MCOT, and I prefer girls with big boobs! Rika’s looks and body are definitely MCOT and her service is impeccable!
No wonder. I prefer small boobs, SYT and green girls. Haha.😜
Old 09-07-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yeah, Rika is truly the best and most memorable fucks(maybe recency bias?) I had this year by far. Second bro @Kingsmen89

My best fucks of the year award 2024 (1st half)

#1 Rika (VPremium)
#2 Coco (Club Friday)
#3 Notti (Onesiam)/Miyu (JAVGirls) tied

Interested to hear from bros your best fucks so far. &#1 28514;
Old 09-07-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yeah, Rika is truly the best and most memorable fucks(maybe recency bias?) I had this year by far. Second bro @Kingsmen89

#1 Rika (VPremium)
#2 Coco (Club Friday)

Tried pretti before, her twin sister hahaha. IMHO they're the best looker in dome 1!
Old 09-07-2024, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Tried pretti before, her twin sister hahaha. IMHO they're the best looker in dome 1!
I tried both. They do look alike but they're not twins. It's a marketing gimmick. Notti is the younger sister by 1 year. 😂

Good taste! 👍
Old 09-07-2024, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
I tried both. They do look alike but they're not twins. It's a marketing gimmick. Notti is the younger sister by 1 year. 😂

Good taste! 👍
Does Club Friday use close to real person photo? I tried Dorm 1 once, then the look and photo very different, never went back after that.
Old 09-07-2024, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Does Club Friday use close to real person photo? I tried Dorm 1 once, then the look and photo very different, never went back after that.
So far the girls I tried from Club Friday have no issues. And oh.. I recommend starting with Onesiam if you got the mood for Thais! You'd definitely recognise the place! 😂
Old 10-07-2024, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
chionz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Wanted to book pretti when she was here then the next day she left already hahaha what a pity
Old 10-07-2024, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
keng123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

#1 Rika (VPremium)
#2 Coco (Club Friday)

For me, 1st half:
1) Yuri Adachi
2) Vivian and Tricia Tarma x2
3) Alin? But already tried her last year haha

All VP as I like their customer service and selections. Hopefully they got more tarma stocks.
Old 10-07-2024, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keng123 View Post
For me, 1st half:
1) Yuri Adachi
2) Vivian and Tricia Tarma x2
3) Alin? But already tried her last year haha

All VP as I like their customer service and selections. Hopefully they got more tarma stocks.
Yes bro! Yuri Adachi gets an honourable mention. Fucked her 3x during her last stint!

Looks like Alin is a must try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1