The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-10-2010, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Hi Senior,

Does LT means min. 2 shots

I got this girl (95) from Bacara told me that it depend on the girl both ST/LT can be just 1 shot...
Old 23-10-2010, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
FOCUS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro's need help ah... In Bangkok now... Alone in the room... Not very healthy!! any okt to recommend? Want to bring the girl back to the hotel.. New at this
Old 23-10-2010, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_sex View Post
I got this girl (95) from Bacara told me that it depend on the girl both ST/LT can be just 1 shot...
Normally I will say to the ger, I want at least 2 shots for LT. If she dun agree, I will get another ger
Old 23-10-2010, 02:21 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOCUS View Post
Bro's need help ah... In Bangkok now... Alone in the room... Not very healthy!! any okt to recommend? Want to bring the girl back to the hotel.. New at this
If u r so lazy then stay in hotel, get your faithful right or left hand to help u.
Old 23-10-2010, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Guess nobody thirsty enuff tonight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Bro..long time no see you here already!
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U can wait for me.... I coming soon.
Ya lo, want to teh tarik with him in stinkapore very difficult, so have to go to LoS and make appointment, leh. And managed to meet this VIP last night, it was like.....

Quote:
If u r so lazy then stay in hotel, get your faithful right or left hand to help u.
..... my left and right so faithful, never leave me since born, always thankful to the one upstairs
Old 23-10-2010, 08:05 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Ya lo, want to teh tarik with him in stinkapore very difficult, so have to go to LoS and make appointment, leh. And managed to meet this VIP last night, it was like.....
You finally met him.....better than me, didn't have the shake his golden hand yet!
Old 23-10-2010, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I also like to 'cum' but not literally. 555+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_sex View Post
Hi Senior,

Does LT means min. 2 shots

Hmmm, all e while I tot 2x is by dafault. Like how we take med, once before bed & one after bed??? I usually take my chances for one more dose before lunch

Quote:
Aiyo, here we go again. Pls go read e thread on cheonging in bkk for noobs by bro muthuteo. Go cowboy supermart, choose yr meat, buy & go back hotel enjoy. No need for home delivery. I used to do that, but meat not fresh, not tasty enuff & too over priced. Don't take Yellow pages slogan too literally. Not everything can 'let yr fingers do the walking', though you can use yr right hand as a last resort.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 23-10-2010, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Guess nobody thirsty enuff tonight.
If it's Chivas I'm thirsty.

Quote:
Well, by then.....
Old 23-10-2010, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 20
wonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
PM me those in BKK or those that have my Thai number plz call me. Sorry but I may not reply to everyone in time. Chok dee naa krap!
Damn bro, I wasn't able to surf sbf earlier or would have pmed you. Went to 'sutthisan' instead and hit the thai coyotes T-DED last night. Lucky had some thai colleagues who made things happening.

Hope got chance to meet up with fellow bro's here soon for some chionging!
Old 23-10-2010, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
any okt to recommend? Want to bring the girl back to the hotel.. New at this
Young man, best okt is yourself. Girl will bring you back to hotel instead.

Go hit agg thread for company straight up Only money talks (and bs walks)
Old 23-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Bro..long time no see you here already!
Hello Taikor! I was here when u lead your contingent to BKK last weekend! But I understand u have to take care such a big group dun have time. My number no change. Can try call or SMS me when u come back again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylurker View Post
My soul is thirsty but my body is in Sg...arom sia...
Son naa na!

Quote:
Tot u based in BKK now? I'm going back soon but will be back mid or end Nov.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Thanks for dinner & intro your frenz last night! Stinkapore restricted here almost have Access All Area pass! U still going Cowboy tonight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
If it's Chivas I'm thirsty.
Sorry its Johnny Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderguy View Post
Damn bro, I wasn't able to surf sbf earlier or would have pmed you. Went to 'sutthisan' instead and hit the thai coyotes T-DED last night.
Are they still trying to pass average looking gals as coyotes in TDED still? Been awhile since I've been back there.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 23-10-2010, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Its not unhealthy... its pathetic. You scared to chiong alone or pai seh dun wan people see your face? I offered "free" tour of Cowboy + party later on at Funky but u dun even dare or so lazy to PM? Bro, its u who contact us not we contact u.

BTW scared to "eat" then stay in Singapore PCC better. Don't waste money flying here, alone in the hotel room and feeling sorry for yourself.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 23-10-2010, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tot u based in BKK now? I'm going back soon but will be back mid or end Nov.
Ya going over in Nov.
Old 24-10-2010, 01:06 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Hello Taikor! I was here when u lead your contingent to BKK last weekend! But I understand u have to take care such a big group dun have time. My number no change. Can try call or SMS me when u come back again.
Really, oh! Aiya, let me know mah! At least can see you for a while in Huey Hwang for supper.

First night was there at 4.00am and second night a bit earlier at 3.30am.

We have to meet the next time, will go for a relax trip with family in mid November, most likely will stay somewhere near Platunam, as Home Minister wants to shop till she drop, if stay near, Siam Paragon then I will be dropped and broke as well....hahahahah!

Definitely will catch up, bro!
Old 24-10-2010, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So you be in BKK by Nov...can jio u if happen to be there ha...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1