The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 16-04-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravrav View Post
Was doing some freelance delivery service today. Sent a parcel to a young mother at her house and she was carrying her baby with one arm. Had to ask her to sign the documents and she got no choice but to put the documents on the table to sign. She bent down while carrying her baby with one hand to sign the documents, her boobs and nipples was exposed on her spaghetti nightgown. What a sight to look at.

Luckily her signature is long so I have a few seconds to keep looking at those tits. Yummy. Mummy boobs. lol
This is such a great day. Even freelance delivery service can have such great eye candy!
Old 16-04-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
This is such a great day. Even freelance delivery service can have such great eye candy!
I think that's what they meant by 好心有好报。 Let's hope this will prompt more bro here to do good?
Old 16-04-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -86 / Power: 0
AHKIVE has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

One of my favourite threads. Thanks for all the wonderful shares bros!
Old 17-04-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Saw on my FB newsfeed some page whose name I can’t remb…..the Thai Songkran festival is ongoing and many were splashing water at one another. Pictures were shared of people using water guns to soak one another. Many caucasians especially were in the thick of action. Some in bikinis, bandeau tube tops. M sure there must have been zg situations spotted when it gets drenched and more so in thin white tops.
Old 17-04-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
LimaLipa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Saw on my FB newsfeed some page whose name I can’t remb…..the Thai Songkran festival is ongoing and many were splashing water at one another. Pictures were shared of people using water guns to soak one another. Many caucasians especially were in the thick of action. Some in bikinis, bandeau tube tops. M sure there must have been zg situations spotted when it gets drenched and more so in thin white tops.
Caucasian ladies like to go braless due to the hot weather, its like a wet t-shirt contest!
Old 17-04-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

https://fb.watch/crwGDdPdIR/

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 17-04-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5856 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I love taking mrt on weekends. Saw 1 milf with her son and I offered her a seat. She carried her son to the seat and I realised she is braless. She is wearing those dress with fully exposed back.

She went off at Farrer Park mrt and headed towards direction of Rangoon road…Maybe staying at condo or is those massuesus
Old 17-04-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
bowl69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I love taking mrt on weekends. Saw 1 milf with her son and I offered her a seat. She carried her son to the seat and I realised she is braless. She is wearing those dress with fully exposed back.

She went off at Farrer Park mrt and headed towards direction of Rangoon road…Maybe staying at condo or is those massuesus
You only saw her back, never manage to see her pokies in front?
Old 18-04-2022, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lunap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Last night everyone squeezed into a small lift, i was the last to enter, then another young chick pops in. Never mind i try to move in a bit more for her, she was polite. Lift reached the ground floor, door open and she went out first. Was greeted with a tight bum! She was wearing a denim short, fit her butt like her panty, butt cheek clearly expose. As she was walking i can clearly see her butt shape on each side. So tight! Lust for a minute at least.
Lift and trains are best way to encounter zaogeng.
Old 18-04-2022, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
chasted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Nice share bro. Commando?
Old 18-04-2022, 06:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5856 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl69 View Post
You only saw her back, never manage to see her pokies in front?
Have. What I meant was she is bare-backed so can slip hands in and fondle her tits
Old 18-04-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9978 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

yeah. early celebrations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Old 18-04-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3164 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

wow after more than 2.5 years i finally went drinking with my friends at boat quay, i was greeted by an entire parade of skanky girls, locals, fake angmo accent locals, foreigners, tonnes of boobage to see, i would say 70% don't wear a bra, and those who don't maybe 50% don't even bother to paste nipple stickers, sat at our pub table outside to smoke and hit on the random "strays" as my friend calls them. the pub we are at is quite famous for skanks looking to be laid, this table beside us had 4 girls celebrating one of the girls' birthday and we treated them to a round of pickleback shots and i had a great time rabba-ing the birthday girl who was wearing a black push up bra on her B+ marshmellow boobs, too bad i had cold feet and decided to head home, my friend went in for the kill and message me the next day telling me it was a great fuck, thanks for the free gift grrrrrrrr lol
Old 18-04-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 658 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
wow after more than 2.5 years i finally went drinking with my friends at boat quay, i was greeted by an entire parade of skanky girls, locals, fake angmo accent locals, foreigners, tonnes of boobage to see, i would say 70% don't wear a bra, and those who don't maybe 50% don't even bother to paste nipple stickers, sat at our pub table outside to smoke and hit on the random "strays" as my friend calls them. the pub we are at is quite famous for skanks looking to be laid, this table beside us had 4 girls celebrating one of the girls' birthday and we treated them to a round of pickleback shots and i had a great time rabba-ing the birthday girl who was wearing a black push up bra on her B+ marshmellow boobs, too bad i had cold feet and decided to head home, my friend went in for the kill and message me the next day telling me it was a great fuck, thanks for the free gift grrrrrrrr lol
No worry bro, i often got it in the past when i still chionging. My buddy always found some one in the club for a good night stand. While i choose not to follow them after the club is closed. But good thing is my friend got 1 misfire then goy married because of shotgun.
Old 19-04-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wasd89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw a babe in green near office. Looked downwards and wow. Naturally bouncing, and I can make out her nipples. The green dress was really thin. Tried to see her butt when she walked past, but could only make out some vpl.. I would've stalked a bit if I weren't with colleagues. Damn, those brown nipples looking straight at me while bouncing..

Seems like I'm getting some luck these days. Maybe due to the lax of covid restrictions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1