The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 27-10-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7161 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I dont have Ailing's number,but here's Bunga's name card.
Ailing is the not-so-tall Chinese Mami with grey hair?
I got her number. She always hugs me when she sees me (which happens not so often)
Old 27-10-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
indovisitor2010 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
I was ahead of them
so you confirm not coming back tomorrow for your daughter birthday? never mind. We will proceed ahead without you.
Old 27-10-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FYI. Heavy traffic at HBF.

If you are travelling on 1/11 to/from Btm. Pls expect some delay.
Old 27-10-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
The got-to-be-the-most-useful-person in this thread is creating trouble for yr helpfulness,be careful bro.
Ok,i'm wrong (no doubts). i don't want trouble on the internet world,it was an emergency or at the least it sounds like it to me when someone i knew in person ask for a joint mami's number and i was still contemplating if i should add the words "name card will be remove by midnight" back then when i make that post (which i actually planned to). I was careless in this case (partly due to the lack of time too).

Rules are rules,when i make mistake/s,i own up. No question/s nor argument is needed. I shall remove that namecard photo on my earlier post soon.

The bro who asked already seen the number,i suppose.

(maybe next time i can try playing with photo password-locking...hehehe...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Ailing is the not-so-tall Chinese Mami with grey hair?
I got her number. She always hugs me when she sees me (which happens not so often)
I dont have Ailing's number,like i said so in my earlier post...hehehe...becos....

Earlier today,someone send me the below photo asking me where was the place ,i replied him,it's Bunga, Batam most expensive booking joint.

(i censored off part of their eyes,originally it wasnt edited)

I'm sure you could recognize the middle lady,right? Hehehe...

He ask me on the next PMs where exactly nearby DC Mall is this Bunga and i simply send him the walkthrough i made some time go.

( Click to show/hide )

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 27-10-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
dannythedog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
Take hana hotel...good and cheap
Thanks bro... 3 rms left and booked 2. good reviews somemore. anyways anyone knows where i can watch the arsenal match at 10pm sg time (9pm indo time) tml near Hana or isit available in the hotel can advise. kumsia tyvm!

Last edited by dannythedog; 28-10-2017 at 12:31 AM.
Old 28-10-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
dannythedog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Big screen for game lover

Also lots of beer girls
location bro thanks
Old 28-10-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7161 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I dont have Ailing's number,like i said so in my earlier post...hehehe...becos....

(i censored off part of their eyes,originally it wasnt edited)
I'm sure you could recognize the middle lady,right? Hehehe...
Ahaha so now you feel jealous of me!
YES, I have her phone number. She loves me. She always hugs me and kisses me when she sees me.

I would love to book the trio in your photo, but I am afraid that it would be too expensive, and probably the one at left and the one at right would be not very GFE (which, you know, has fundamental importance in my hunt).

(btw, if you wanted to censor the eyes to preserve their privacy, maybe you should be more abundant with your black ink ROFL )
Old 28-10-2017, 12:44 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

If only one stays either Formosa or nearby formosa hotel area ,they could simply just take a 5 min walk over to City Walk Mall towards Bento Tei Japanese restaurant,and just beside the restaurant (less than 10 steps away) there is stairway leading downward...and walk down,one will be able to see this.

Notice the big screen on the above photo?

Walking all the way down the stairs is a restaurant called The Link Dine and Wine (not The Links booking joint,hehehe...)....a place screening some popular soccer matches.

Looks like a great way to chill out with friends.

Looks neat inside too...huh?

In my next trip...in my next trip....hehehehe....

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 28-10-2017, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannythedog View Post
location bro thanks
The location according bro BFOMF5's post below,stated just a few posts above his post you quoted earlier.

Quote:
Food place update..
J8 at Tanjung Uma area (Opposite DCM)
A2: sate buaya open branches here
It will be about 20 to 30 mins walk from Hana hotel.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 28-10-2017, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
SheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I dont have Ailing's number,but here's Bunga's name card.

<Name card of booking joint removed>
Thanks, issue solved. A friend who's in Batam paid for the girl to Ailing and asked for her to be at the hotel at 5pm. It was already 5:30 pm when he SMS me that she had not shown up and asked for help. Turn out that she was delivered to Hans Inn instead of Hana Hotel where my friend was staying.
Old 28-10-2017, 04:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
OttoRocket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello again bros! Back with another FR, I quite new to forums to be honest so if I post this at the wrong place somehow. I hope the admins can help me with it.

I've actually lost count of the number of times I've been to Batam but I've yet to thank all the bros here for all the countless advice. Many of them which have helped me tremendously during my cheong trips. I always read up to the latest 50 pages before my trip just to prepare myself for anything. So I would like to return the favor.

ARRIVAL
I received one free booking of any hotel rooms worth $70 nett from Agoda.com. So I took the opportunity to ferry in one night before since it was a Sunday and I had nothing going here in Singapore. I booked the Executive King Suite at The BCC Hotel which is too big honestly, but since it was free. Also because they have darts in the lobby for when I can't sleep at night. No complains there.

I liked staying near the BCS area because it's quite accessible for me. BCS mall have some decent food in there and A2 food court(which is very similar to Lau Pa Sat or Newton) is just by the hotel. If you need to a place to hang out at night for some beers, I would also recommend Roasteree which is just infront of iHotel Baloi. Last but not least, the street food stalls open at about 6pm and they have piping hot pisang keju which is to die for. Not to mention cheap food just by it, but I do not recommend it for everyone as I don't believe everyone has the stomach for it. Nevertheless, a complete meal for two there is never more than 100 thousand rupiah. The food there is decent for the price, but I would recommend not to have seafood there at all.

I arrived at about 7.30pm WIB and my taxi brought me to Nagoya for the currency exchange. I was quoted 9.90 at first and after nego he agreed on 9.98 (I don't usually do this but it was my driver's idea. I was happy with 9.90 because I was initially offered 9.40 in Harbourfront Centre) so it was great start.
Old 28-10-2017, 04:20 AM
Samster

SHORT TIME
Upon checking in, I thought of getting some short time action. I was tipped by a local at the street stall that they do not use WeChat anymore as it is already banned. Many of the FLs now use Beetalk. Wifi was great btw and so I started searching. I feel that the choices in Beetalk is much more for some reason and you can see their profiles or photos before you actually contact them. So that was good.(I honestly don't encourage booking FLs in Batam but if you're like me. Afraid that you get scammed by the photos. Beetalk is more open in that sense.)

I went around looking for about an hour and agreed upon a 25yr old nurse. Damage was 600k ST.

Name: Rinda
Looks: 7/10 - White fair skin, probably from Java region.
Attitude: 7/10 – Actually she's quite nice, just that she talks too much. At some point I feel like asking her to shut up.
Body: 9.5/10 - Very smooth skin, her butt though omg. Just OMG lah.
Boobs: 8/10 – Decent, quite firm and tight.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 - Standard stuff here.
FJ: 9.5/10 – The butt lah, OMG lah. So round, so nice. Just OMG lah.

She actually enjoyed the company and wanted to stay till morning. (Even though I actually didn't want her to LOL) She talks too much, but anyway why would I reject company. She was literally naked the whole night, her reason was that she didn't bring extra clothes. I offered her mine but she said she's fine with the blanket.
Half way while watching TV she started to rub against my skin abit. So in my mind like, haiya must pay again is it. LOL! But my little brother cannot tahan already so I just went with it. We went to bad after the deed and woke up in time for breakfast. We had breakfast together and she left after I tipped her 200k. She was happy, so I was like ok lah.
Old 28-10-2017, 04:22 AM
Samster

Long Time
I booked iHotel Baloi(which is literally next to it) for my second night because I prefer to bring girls there instead of BCC. It's pretty quiet there unlike BCC where you can find many Singaporean families. I checked in at 12pm WIB and went out to search for the love of my night.

The first place my driver brought me to was Happy 8. I think its my third time here. I saw one of the girls I booked before from Bunga is now here too. She told me that she changed mami. Never bothered to ask her why.

There were many choices as usual but there weren't many good ones or at least eye appealing. (I usually go for the one that are looking at me but maybe I not handsome enough that day. There wasn't many that showed interest except for one but not my type.) I like the mami though, she's always welcoming and friendly. I did not talk anyone on my last trip so this time I decided to give book one from her.

I saw one which looked pretty decent with massive boobs at the corner with a earpiece on. So I thought why not. I must see those babies tonight. Mami asking price was 1.2m. Didn't bother to nego.

Name: Fifi
Looks: 9/10 - Definitely a looker, got actress potential. If her teeth straight I give perfect score.
Attitude: 8/10 – Took awhile to start talking, initially keep using the phone. But after some ice breaker. She put her phone down and we were clinging the whole night.
Body: 7/10 - Skinny, with some shape.
Boobs: ?/10 – This is where it gets super weird. Remember, I said that she looked like she had huge melons. Well she kind of technically does. But only one side. The other is normal. No its not breast cancer or plastic surgery. I asked, LOL. She said that it was genetic and even her mum has it like that. It a real phenomenon to me. But its ok, I happy I touch the small, happier I touch bigger one.
BBBJ: 8/10 - Standard stuff here. Her foreplay was great so I give extra points.
FJ: 9.5/10 – She rides like OMG lah. I cannot explain. All I know is, when she ride only. Sure finish.

We went to the KTV at The Link. The VIP room costs us a total of 800k with corkage fee, some finger foods and mixers. Which is very reasonable since we sang for about 4 hours and the service was good. The club though has some crazy stuff going on. There were pole dancers jumping from the podium and landing on splits. My jaw frozed. Some next level dancing going on here. Also, to note Happy 8 and The Link is under the same owner. So the girls find it comfortable here too.

We bonked one more time returning from the hotel and one for the morning glory before she left at 9am. Tipped 200k cause I loved her voice.
Old 28-10-2017, 04:24 AM
Samster

Tips
- For bros who are non smokers and mind smokers, I would recommend booking a girl that doesn't smoke so that it avoids any unhappiness with the girls. One of the girls told me that if she isn't allowed to smoke, she will try to finish the deed as soon as possible and try to leave as soon as possible. On one occasion where she did that and the man requested for a refund, he was charged ST price instead. Money is still money, but all this could have been avoided.

If say you don't mind them smoking, then the least is book a smoking room that way you can book any girl you like. This way, it'll increase the chances that they will be willing to stay with you even through the morning.

- For bros who cannot make it in the morning and can only reach Batam in the late afternoon/evening. I would recommend visiting the joints after 5pm. Many of the girls who were booked the day before will choose to rest during the day and will only be out again around this time.

All info received from the girls themselves.

Happy cheong-ing!
Old 28-10-2017, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannythedog View Post
location bro thanks
J8 ops DCM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1