The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 12-01-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Well said Bro!!! Thank you for the well wishes for our beloved 'playground'! Let us all help keep PT alive!

I going down later!!! Nyaha-ha!!!

Also, thanks for the ups points! Appreciate your kindness and generosity!

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flirt king View Post
LONG LIVE PETAIN ROAD

CHINESE NEW YEAR IS COMING !

WISHES TO ALL PETAIN CHICKEN !!!

Old 12-01-2012, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 17
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

dropped by petain rd yesterday and expecting not much girl working cos went back for cny.went in H10 first see who is around and surprisingly saw r4 (DA S) light is on and nobody waiting so wait there til door open and finally got her for the first time.I think don need me to describe her much just want to highlight her bbbj is sensational and when come to FJ she let go her long hair also quite turn on for me..Overall is quite satisfied for me.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
Happy78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro

Does Da S accept frenching and provides BBBJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Guo View Post
dropped by petain rd yesterday and expecting not much girl working cos went back for cny.went in H10 first see who is around and surprisingly saw r4 (DA S) light is on and nobody waiting so wait there til door open and finally got her for the first time.I think don need me to describe her much just want to highlight her bbbj is sensational and when come to FJ she let go her long hair also quite turn on for me..Overall is quite satisfied for me.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:46 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Ha-ha! I just had her tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Date: 12/01/2012

.....RTF: Yes, very, very good service.
Booked her for 2 sessions, long time I never visit her. I was her last visitor for the night! Superb services from Da S!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Guo View Post
Old 12-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

Reminder to all Bros.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuliaoz View Post
I am quite a regular at PT and love bbbj. And did know a few wl in PT, after talking to them , found that somebody been leaking info about the wl svc. Some of them had stop providing bbbj. Was with another wl yesterday, after talking to her found out how those mother fucker know about our ECA. Somebody been reading our FR in this forum, and when the wl go for their weekly visit to KLC, they fuck the wl up for providing bbbj. And say some cheongter complain to them about the wl providing bbbj.
SO PLS ALL BRO POSTING FR IN THIS PETAIN ROMP THREAD DO NOT WRITE ANY THING ABOUT BJ OR BBBJ. Sorry to newbie, U hv to find on the site what the wl svc provide.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
jasonlim9547 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Two weeks ago, went to PT for the 1st time. Felt nervous and sweat.
After walk in and out from house to house, still cant figure out which to go after. In fact, I did do my home work and wrote three name before went. Too bad, non working that after noon.

After a while, before leave PT, found H11, R04 is open.
Approached and got into the room. Ask the price, she quoted $40. Check her look, agreed.

Inside the room, she straight away strip and ask me to do the same. She then ask me to sit to let her clean me up. Haa... I thought each room got toilet, but..
Anyway,... she then clean herself before we proceed to bed.

Ask her name, she said Julia. (just check before write this FR, found out she only cat 30. Wonder why she charge me $40 ? May be my nervous look).

The rest is the norm.
RTF : May be but might try other house as seem got a lot worth trying. But this time round, I will try to bring the whole list instead, then will know which is which.

CNY is coming. Happy Chiness New Year. Happy Cheonging too..
Old 13-01-2012, 02:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -538 / Power: 0
flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Yo bro, if I am not wrong, H16R11 is Pat. She has dark tan skin, but very smooth to the touch. Not sure if fair and milky is the correct description.
Bro Fat Fatt, wow! pat still there ...
the last time she refuse do 69 with me ,I never return
her body and her pussy seens still good pretty .
she;s 42 looks still really good ..
if she will to MMF i will go with u .
Old 13-01-2012, 07:40 AM
Samster

While I am more than willing to help for other Bros, this line of questioning poses a danger to the WL.

Bro Happy78, sorry but you will have to find it out for yourself. If in doubt, kindly refer to my recent FR on Da S.

Quote:
Date: 12/01/2012
Room: clean - 9
Looks: face, body, way of dressing - 9
Washing: 9, thoroughly, especially my asshole. Also allow my hands to auto-roaming he-he
GFE: friendly - 9.5
Smoker: Yes
CAT: 50 - Very well worth it! She will be OL, going back for CNY 19 Jan.
RTF: Yes, very, very good service.
Happy weekend to all Samsters.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy78 View Post
Bro

Does Da S accept frenching and provides BBBJ?
Old 13-01-2012, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 22
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well to be fair to her, she is charging 40 for some bros, n it's like a very standard menus, wash in basin, licking of your nipples (not hers, she don't allow), capped on for standard services. No deviation, which 69 is one of them. She is already so long in profession that she chooses what she wants to do. I hv been patronizing her for so long already (more than 10 yrs) she does not allow me lick of nipples or pussy. So but she is still friendly and provide a good svc on her standard menu.
Old 13-01-2012, 08:05 AM
Samster

Being in the company of Senior Bros, I am humbled.

I have only tried Pat H16R11 just 2 years back, 2009 if I remember correctly. While you both have been visiting her for years already.

I believe I still have so much to learn here.

Thank you to all Senior Bros for the knowledge and informations.

Cheers.

Quote:
Quote:
Well to be fair to her, she is charging 40 for some bros, n it's like a very standard menus, wash in basin, licking of your nipples (not hers, she don't allow), capped on for standard services. No deviation, which 69 is one of them. She is already so long in profession that she chooses what she wants to do. I hv been patronizing her for so long already (more than 10 yrs) she does not allow me lick of nipples or pussy. So but she is still friendly and provide a good svc on her standard menu.
Old 13-01-2012, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 21
KLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
licking of your nipples (not hers, she don't allow),No deviation,
I have experienced deviation on this!

She allows to me light sucking and licking.
Old 13-01-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster

Oh! Another one!

Thank you Sir for sharing, you lucky-lucky, Pat allows you.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGL View Post
I have experienced deviation on this!

She allows to me light sucking and licking.
Old 13-01-2012, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Oh! Another one!

Thank you Sir for sharing, you lucky-lucky, Pat allows you.

Cheers.
I think some WL willing to depend on their chemistry with you. Sometimes it just plain lucky.
Old 13-01-2012, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
Happy78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you very much!

I am so happy!

Quote:
While I am more than willing to help for other Bros, this line of questioning poses a danger to the WL.

Bro Happy78, sorry but you will have to find it out for yourself. If in doubt, kindly refer to my recent FR on Da S.

Cheers.
Old 13-01-2012, 04:49 PM
Samster

I am afraid that is quite true Bro.

Worse, if WL don't like you, she will reject your business. You think you got money? Think again. Sigh!

Thanks for sharing different POVs.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacnet View Post
I think some WL willing to depend on their chemistry with you. Sometimes it just plain lucky.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1