The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-11-2010, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
toptrader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Cool season (aka "winter" here) just started. It's not so muggy as you know bkk, nice breeze and temp's a couple notches down.

For floods adverse, my feet still dry. Still lousy rates here between 22.64-22.73 (even at UOB Thai).
thanx 4 update
Old 01-11-2010, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
You are damn rude and sarcastic ..... but i like it man!

Its one of the reasons I dont post much anymore. The forums are supposed to SHARE but it seems Sillyaporeans just want green , want cheap and want big. 5555555

Many here want to be spoonfed but they dont seem to realise that if no one venture in the first place , there will be no one to give them any advise. So the idea is actually for them to push the boundries further and advise the next generation. But NO , everyone just wants mama's breast fed milk.....
thank u for understanding me.. dun wanna F them all but they deserve it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakihara View Post
Hi Guys,

Heard now Bangkok is flooding I intended to go but dunno how is the situation now... Any updates on that.? Thanks
hi , im in bkk now, and its true, the floods are serious man.. cb, everyday cant go out...imagine bkk in swimming pool.. strong suggest u refund yr ticket and stay at home in chinapore
Old 01-11-2010, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
hi , im in bkk now, and its true, the floods are serious man.. cb, everyday cant go out...imagine bkk in swimming pool.. strong suggest u refund yr ticket and stay at home in chinapore
hahaha...I understand your true meaning...cheers and enjoy yourself...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 01-11-2010, 07:34 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
hahaha...I understand your true meaning...cheers and enjoy yourself...
What brings you over here.....how is life brother?
Old 01-11-2010, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
FL_FL88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=454226539499

hallowen party at bkk (The Bank)
¨ /´¯`/''¨ ''/´¯¯`·¸ ¨`:--·´ ¨ `·--:´¨ ¸·´¯¯`\''¨''\´`\
./''/ ¨ / ¨ ¨/¨¨/¨¨/¯\¨¨`·.¨ ' ' ¨.·´¨¨ /¯\ ¨ \¨¨¨/´¯/') ¨\
Old 02-11-2010, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
What brings you over here.....how is life brother?
Actually before I discover hcm more than 3 years ago...bkk was my top choice...loss alot of my thai language in exchange of Tieng Viet...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 02-11-2010, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Did my virgin outing to Thermae last night At 10pm+, girls outnumber guys (mostly asian clientele). Small singha costs thb90, for you to mozzy around and checkout girls standing on parade. Shades of OT back home. Pop up to common loos upstairs (open area) and smoke break will also pay dividends -clearly see gals minus darkroom effect, powdering their nose and adjusting their pantylines.

Plenty CMI with a sprinkling of 6s. Chatted up 2 broads, got bored and hoofed to SC at 1130pm (after MIA silence from Yokosi our agg vet). Dejavu was pathetic, ended up at Sharks. Usual shuffle by the girls, going through the paces. Spied few girls tanking up with cheap whisky to get going.

Went out for smoke break and saw 2 "reception" girls (forgot their # liao) wearing black, and 1 could easily be 7-8 looks. Picked up the bosomy other for LT. 1st part before we left for my lodgings, was fun as she dragged me in live music pub towards end SC. She was a livewire, dancing and snoogling over me (my wooden legs!). Before we hit cab line, she bought me whisky shot outside of another bar opposite. She was pissed mao by then (probably tanked up earlier too), hardly walk straight.

Nothing to shout about with 2nd part, near disaster with her bit incoherent in her alcoholic stupor. And she nearly TKO before my deed. Not 1st time with agg girls having emotional hangups. Think better stick to my tried and trusted black book (but need new entries!)
Old 02-11-2010, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Did my virgin outing to Thermae last night At 10pm+, girls outnumber guys (mostly asian clientele). Small singha costs thb90, for you to mozzy around and checkout girls standing on parade. Shades of OT back home. Pop up to common loos upstairs (open area) and smoke break will also pay dividends -clearly see gals minus darkroom effect, powdering their nose and adjusting their pantylines.

Plenty CMI with a sprinkling of 6s. Chatted up 2 broads, got bored and hoofed to SC at 1130pm (after MIA silence from Yokosi our agg vet). Dejavu was pathetic, ended up at Sharks. Usual shuffle by the girls, going through the paces. Spied few girls tanking up with cheap whisky to get going.

Went out for smoke break and saw 2 "reception" girls (forgot their # liao) wearing black, and 1 could easily be 7-8 looks. Picked up the bosomy other for LT. 1st part before we left for my lodgings, was fun as she dragged me in live music pub towards end SC. She was a livewire, dancing and snoogling over me (my wooden legs!). Before we hit cab line, she bought me whisky shot outside of another bar opposite. She was pissed mao by then (probably tanked up earlier too), hardly walk straight.

Nothing to shout about with 2nd part, near disaster with her bit incoherent in her alcoholic stupor. And she nearly TKO before my deed. Not 1st time with agg girls having emotional hangups. Think better stick to my tried and trusted black book (but need new entries!)
Bro,

Changed of plan. Came here earlier.I am now in Bangkok 1/11/10 to 3/11/10.

Meet up. Pls see private message for my Thai phone number.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SAMSUNGSG is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Dear Brothers,

i am in BKK now , going back to SG on 7th Nov 2010..Please PM me for a good night to BKK.

Regards,
Samsungsg
Old 02-11-2010, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

post har-low-win report..
Nana was extremely quiet for such a big party event..lasted less than 2 hrs
climax was packed but plenty of arabs and indians.. left after an hr
Bed was rocking packed..ang moh dressing up , cover was ard 800bht, but luckily got in free due to frends..
ended up at fucking hollywood.. cant believe after these years, still the same shit..been at least 5 years since i last went.. same old boring singing dancing show..crowd wise - really is packed but kinda low standard..
closed at 4am, went to another after party at my secret spot. place was still rocking at 630am!!!!!!!!! crowd still gng strong.. girls equally drunk and tired.. LOL
Old 02-11-2010, 11:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
it is true!!!! for all your safety better believe Straits Times and avoid BKK ,full of flooding and cannot go around,all the girl not working also ,u come also no point!!!!!
Old 03-11-2010, 09:36 AM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Me, an old man. Easy 4 me to forget your trip to BKK. Many misses as i was also in SC and in Thermae on the same night you went there.

Yes, beer is cheap in Thermae. My Gin & Tonic costed thb100 when i was there at 1 am. Many ladies with max 6 quality and all eagerly smiled at customers. And the policeman was at his position. Yeah !. Got the boys in brown in Thermae. Ladies targeted the Korean and Yipun crowd with fat wallets. Had my late supper, french fries and sandwich on the round bar. Indicated to a lady to come over. She bounced over very quickly liked a kangaroo. Asked her to eat. She gave me a no answer. Me, got questioned by her to see if i am Yipun. My negative reply made her vanished immediately.
Knn C. C. B. lady !!!!.

The lady thought that only Yipun got fat wallets. I also got an oversized wallet filled with thousands of thb which she never saw !!!. Well, finished my meal and went out. As yinyang said, quite a lot of girls just outside Thermae. Including that old Vietnam war vetaran lady who was nosing around outside. Walked along Suk, late at night can be fun. Nice lady ( not a LB ), eyed me, said " Hi , come join me " from her position in a make shift food stall. Pity, i oredi ate !!!. Can be a good bonk but i was not in the mood. Another lady, okay looking, also did the same down the road. I also smiled and ignored her. Hotel was very near Thermae. Had a good night sleep, alone, unliked yinyang that ........did not tie up her drunk puying......liked in a Yipun AV show......and finish her off. Hahahaha 555+
Old 03-11-2010, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Angry Re: Bangkok Field Report

Yokosi,

You're totally wrong, Thermae girls like all Asians not only Japanese! Make sure, you get your stories straight! Their rates are usually 2,000B for short time! I've been going to Thermae for the past 12 years!!!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 03-11-2010, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Lightbulb Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Thermae girls like all Asians not only Japanese! Make sure, you get your stories straight! ..been going to Thermae for the past 12 years!!!
Don't get too hung up on Yokosi's account with korean/jap bit. Just by nos. alone, Japs/Koreans outnumber us from this region. And it's a known fact (no less an open secret with puyings) their spending power too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi
good night sleep, alone, unlike .....did not tie up her drunk puying......liked in a Yipun AV show......and finish her off. Hahahaha 555+
1 crazy, drunk as a skunk puying in my solo last night (after my tg left for CNX) is already hard to handle, never mind AV antics

Ooops, forgot to add in my FR that I had a quickie at 1730 with OL (ex FL) straight from her Silom office. As the pressure was "off", I was ok with a quiet evening by just having few beers in Thermae and SC. Like some plans, our minds do change +555
Old 03-11-2010, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Yokosi,

You're totally wrong, Thermae girls like all Asians not only Japanese! Make sure, you get your stories straight! Their rates are usually 2,000B for short time! I've been going to Thermae for the past 12 years!!!

How wrong can i be when you were not there when i was there last night. Girl vamoosed after i told her that i am not Japanese. Even free food did not entice her to stay an additional second more.

Better luck with you than with me in Thermae. Maybe you played your funny tricks, made good jokes, was a real nice fellow with them. Sorry, bro Norice, i don't have your man made "farting" device to make girls scream and grin and laugh. An American-Korean, liked you have all the tricks to make girls happy, happy and happy on the first contact.

And i have been inside Thermae on and off for the past 8 years. You win me by 4 years more by going to Thermae. Salute you, you liau liau chio.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1