The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-01-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 15
redhero12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredhero12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
GENTLEMENCLUB24
Date: 12/Jan
Name: Nami
Shave : Yes
French: speak that very well
English: Yes, able to understand
Looks: 8/10. cute girl will grow after awhile
Body : 8 /10
Boobs: Natural B
DT: 10/10
CIM: 10/10
AR: NA
AJ: NA
Service: 10/10. Attitude was super good willing to please & very hardworking.
Overall : 10/10. GFE level was strong, very cheerful and overall a really cute girl. 1st shot, took me an hour.. Decided to rest before the 2nd shot...no enough time..but 1st shot already exhausted... I felt tired, she did all the work and ride on me till I exploded. Did not rush at all during the whole session

Additional Remarks: OKT was responsive and booking went smoothly. Locations was discreet and instructions provided to get to location was also clear. So far both girls that I had booked from this stable were of high quality.
All bro must try Nami... before she go back..
Cheer...cheer...cheer...😍
Old 12-01-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shinobi98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Finally had the chance to try out Mimi from Flirtygirls. Won't go in detail but will highlight the main points of our hot and sensual session.

Although I would not say MiMi excels in the looks department her high GFE and flirty personality definitely made this session enjoyable. Like what other bros mentioned she takes showering her customers seriously and would require them to brush their teeth should they opt for frenching. I had no regret to spend some time brushing my teeth as the frenching we had was great and so sensual. No to forget her cat bath was awesome too as she make use her headlights to rub on my body while kissing me occasionally hehehe. Coming to our sensual frenching moment, I think it was the climax of our session. Mimi would hug me tightly while we locked in our tongues together and we frenched like long lost couple. The best part was when MiMi rode me in the cowgirl position vigorously while she moaned seductively can see her face that she was enjoying herself thoroughly. During the climax of our cowgirl action when she orgasmed and cum, MiMi outta nowhere leaned towards me and gave me a deep sensual kiss on my lips while me thinking I could lasted longer surrendered and raised white flag as I cummed together with MiMi. When MiMi realised my little bro was no longer stiff and hard she took out my cap and checked. Did you cummed together with me she asked. I replied yes. She was so happy upon knowing that we came together concurrently that she gave me a high five lol. See thats how naughty and flirty she is which explains why she is under bro Flirtygirls stable 😜. Other than her naughty and playful side she's very hardworking as can be seen she will dry me up thoroughly before and after our deeds, hung my clothes neatly and even gave me a chair to sit on so that I can put on my shoes comfortably. Not to forget about her skilled and experienced massage skills which will make you forget about your stress and fatigue. She will also constantly check with me whether she exert too much strength during our massage. Can see that she takes alot pride in her massage as she smiles throughout the massage session. Lastly did I forget to mention she does CIM. Hehehe our round 1 live firing session ended with a CIM LOL. When she was blowing me during our round 1 firing session she naughtily placed my hand to finger her sweet pu55y but she had to stop because she cannot focus on blowing and was about to cum and orgasmed lol. See that's how naughty and horny MiMi is. All in all it was a great and wonderful session and I can't wait to rtf MiMi again so bros don't miss out on this gem as her schedule is quite fully packed. And lastly thanks to Bro Flirtygirls for arranging this session for me despite some hiccups. Heres to a great week ahead and cheers!
Mimi massage top notch, service tok kong. Served me well too.
Old 12-01-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Waterchestnut is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=ginny

Ginny - Lust

Looks: 8/10 Hmm... She's more like a sultry lady. Looks good with make up. Looks is almost similar to the above pic.

Body: 8/10 abit bah bah but is nice to cuddle and do spooning. Not the slim type, curvy and sexy.

Boobs: 9/10 natural C cup, definitely for boobs lover to try it out.

Shower: SOP. Managed to get some bbbj.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 strong suction, fast momentum and super sloppy bj. Gave a very good head.

Painting: 8.5/10 fast get juicy and wet.

FJ: 9/10 Tried many positions which she is ok with it. Her moans are really sexy and drive me more horny. Bang her real hard and she ride me back with the same effort. Good bonk.

GFE: 9/10 very friendly and nice to chat with.
Old 12-01-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Skylarfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for TRL Myla

OKT and Location: Prompt in his replies, seasoned in this trade. Location is not very near MRT, need to bring umbrella if it rains.
Looks: Really look like Rainy lol. If somebody were to tell me that she is Rainy’s sister, I would have believed it. All in all, reasonably pretty, nice complexion and nice natural boobs.
Catbath: Lick nipples then go straight to BBBJ liao.
Bbbj: Not bad, got plenty of feel. She wears braces but I can’t feel any teeth which is good. Agreed on my request to lick balls too, which is good.
FJ: Her moans are good. The harder you go, the nicer her moan. Her cowgirl is good - she can cum from it.
GFE: This is where she shines. Just like Rainy, she’s very pleasant to talk to.
CIM: Not on the menu.

Overall: Not bad. Will return next week.
Old 12-01-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justexploring View Post

Stable: EroticSecrets
Name: Bella
Looks: Looks will grow on you, thai tan.
Boobs: Natural B.
Body: Slim, no fat.
Got her first blood. Knows English, accomdating to my requests. Quite fun when doing her.. Like to teased. She currently has braces. Treat her good and she will too. She helped me massage after first shot too, used to be a massue in thailand. Okt is quick to reply, tks bro 👍
Love those big juicy areola.
Old 12-01-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 2
Cajoj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraben View Post
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=914997

Another new stable another new girl another first blood from me

OKT was fast to reply and booking was smooth

Standard area g playground

Saw this new girl, 150 only go laaa dive head in and help brothers avoid landmine. Lucky for me this is not a mine and she looks even prettier irl with black hair now with blonde highlights.

Body is chubby with natural c cup very nice to hold and squeeze. She can speak decent english and chinese and conversing was not a problem. Quite a talkative girl.

Shower together and proceeded onto bed where she gave me a long wet sloppy bbbj, put in her best effort to make sure you are comfortable and enjoying yourself. Shiok.

Dont see she chubby but she can ride also, banged her in cowgirl before switching to missionary where u can squeeze those natural headlights and enjoy her ecstatic face as u pound her deeper and harder. Had to try out that ass and god damn, that was the pièce de résistance. Meaty firm and absolutely a marvel to bang. Finished my first shot there on those luscious cheeks.

She said she was having back and neck pain so i gave her a massage and in return she returned the favour with a legit traditional thai massage which help me relief all the tension in my body after a rigorous exercise.

Gfe is quite up there as shes really talkative and can easily break the ice and make small talk throughout making you really comfortable throughout.

For the price she is definitely worth a shot bros

Did her last night and was great, doggy is the best with her while I fucked her hard n smacking her ass..lol...definitely a horny n wild lady
Old 12-01-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 6
bobboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbobboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbobboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=jenny

Jenny - Seduction

Pics shown has more makeup than actual person. Irl she have the natural beauty look also. Short girl thats not too skinny. Good figure and shape also.

Frenching allowed, sensual and DFK allowed.

Pussy no smell. Gets wet easily. Allowed painting and fingering.

BBBJ no teething and fking good. Hands down to her BJ. Best i have gotten. Will even use tip of her fingernails for further arousal around the part.

No complains from her when I ask her to ride me first. Accomodates to any position. Takes any position well. She went high and crazy, grabbing anything she touches. Will control your hip faster when she about to cum.

GFE is good, hardworking and very pleasing. Keep on laughing and joking around. Offers you water. Ignore her phone even tho it rang a few times. Cuddles with you.
Old 12-01-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
doped0pe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=alice

Alice - Lust365

If youre looking for an FL with an insatiable appetite for sex, BBBJ in the bathroom, commando service hardworking, ferocious handjob, then Alice is the one for you. Ymmv due to lady preference.

She isnt an SYT. Advertised as 25 but I reckon more towards late 20s . Body although slim is not that tight, but shes got nice legs and ass. Boobs are C natural.

Where she shines is her BBBJ and that appetite of hers. We didnt talk much cos her mouth literally never left my cock. Got me hard, got herself horny so she went to grab condom, caps on and started pounding. Screams like a vixen too. Very skilful and also accommodating, tried a few position and she is play off all damn good and well.

Overall good session with Alice, had a satisfying and wonderful time with her. Might need to visit her soon again!
Old 12-01-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Draco8421 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Newy

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...8#post21969788

Looks: 7.5/10 similar to photos

Body: 9/10 slim body with no fats. huge tattoo on the back

Boobs: 9/10 enhanced boobs, big n round.

Frenching: 7.5/10 willing but will not initiate

BBBJ: 10/10 this the gud part. very hardworking and will keep going. very good at it

FJ: 7.5/10 maybe it was just me or maybe cuz she cant speak english, it felt a little mechanical. however, she is very tight.. even with ky still quite tight

GFE: 6.5/10 same for gfe. cant rly speak english so not much gfe.

overall good and hardworking. just her lack of english makes if a big hard to communicate. maybe cus she just start only so after awhile she might learn some english n get better
Old 12-01-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
BrownBeak is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...&highlight=pie

Pie - Seduction

Looks: She is pretty and fair for a thai.

Body: slim as her pictures. Not fat. Sexy to me. She got a nice full ass, good for doggy. Boobs are B cup. Incredibly soft with light coloured small nips.

French: Light kisses at first, okay to French more intense when she horny.

BBBJ: Yes, very good suction. Definitely a pro. Got me real horny within a few minutes.

FJ: Sexy moans. Doggy position and her on top is the best for me. She is very skilful and knows how to pleasure me. Her level of horny also super high.

GFE: More like fuck buddy. She have a open personality and fun girl. Never use HP throughout the session. Good aftercare also.

RTF: Yes
Old 12-01-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vs765 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for BEER from OneSiam ( 12-01-2023 )

OKT: 10/10 usually responds quickly.
looks: 9/10 closer to the photo 90% match. Looks really pretty in person.
body: 9/10 Nice body and love her big ass.
boobs: 9/10 natural D cups. Big boobs can't really hold with my both hands.
Frenching: 10/10 can DFK with her soft lips. lips are really pretty.
fj: 10/10 very tight pussy. During the session we both enjoyed.
RTF: Yes.
Remarks: Overall a pleasant experience with BEER. She can speak good English don't need of any translator apps. She will be leaving by 22nd jan. I will try to book her again next week if time permits.
Old 12-01-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Smallfox is Cool - loads of Potential

Mimi from Flirtygirls

so many FR for her already, no need say to much.
if u look.for service or massage, she is the one. if u look for syt, just skip. she is young-milf. very good service. no regret if u r a milf lover
Old 12-01-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
seedsower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Janny from Mansion

Looks: Similar to pics, a bit tanner, 5-10% discount
Body: petite and a little curvy, nice ass for doggy
Boobs: enhanced under muscle, so cant feel much of it, original boobs have enough material to make them nice and squishy to play with and suck.
Language: Thai with not bad english
Frenching: yes
BBBJ: good for those who like tongue play, she licks and suck mini me like eating a popsicle.
Painting: yes
FJ: accomodating, tight and moans well

Additional remarks:

YMMV

Went to the location and waited, a girl beckoned to me and i followed her up, all the while having my earphones on. Before we reached the room, she asked me again, you booked for Akita? Oops wrong person. But Akita's body looked so good and bangable that i wouldnt have minded going with her too.

Went back down to find Janny and finally went to the correct room, she took off her jacket and wow, those jugs hid well underneath. Went into shower together and she led me to the bed, its a double single bed room, so the bed was kinda small. Started off frenching, could sense that her tongue was agile, playing and fighting with my tongue and she slowly went down for catbath. As she was licking near my belly area, her boobs are right above mini me and I squished them together for a mini boobsfuck while she drew circles around my belly. Finally shifting down to mini me, licking the tip with rapid tongue movement and the shaft with her tip and base of her tongue, as well as going down to ensure that the balls are not neglected. She went around with the bbbj for around 10-15mins before i stopped her and serviced her, her pussy was shaved and no odor was detected. After a while, i couldnt take it and capped on to go for the main event. Her pussy was tight and warm, enveloping mini me and thanks to the good bbbj, first shot ended shortly in missionary.

Went to shower in between shots and she serviced to clean me up well. We cuddled on that single bed and chatted about life and stuff. After a while she asked, round 2? Of course the ans is yes! She told me to turn around and started giving me a catbath from the back of my neck to my butt, it was a little ticklish at some spots but the feeling was arousing and fun. Then she told me to turn around and started bbbj with her butt facing me, of course i could not resist it and signalled that i wanted to do 69. We serviced each other for a good 10mins before she capped me and rode on cowgirl, we changed to doggy after that and her butt was perfect for it, i could smash her hard without feeling her bone hitting my pelvis. Seeing her arch her back and gripping onto the bedsheet encouraged me to go faster and harder before releasing in doggy position.

She washed me clean after and gave me a hug before opening the door to let me out.

Overall it was a good experience, maybe will RFT before she leaves SG
Old 12-01-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Loafofbread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Anne (CF)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=914676
TLDR: decent bonk with pretty, slim gal with decent eng for gfe

No numbers cos we all have diff xp n taste
OKT: prompt as usual
Face: like pic provided, slight discount (Thai tan)
Body: slim, small size, enhanced boobs
Bbbj: avg, did go quite deep
French: not a fan
Painting: not a fan
FJ: she enjoys sex and is accommodating to various positions, full length mirror is shiok too
GFE: she makes me comfortable, when I wanna nap, put hand on her butt, cuddle next to me

Rtf: maybe, many other chai available at the moment
She like cleanliness, so she took her time to shower me. This is a plus for me
Old 12-01-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
seedsower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Janny from Mansion

Looks: Similar to pics, a bit tanner, 5-10% discount
Body: petite and a little curvy, nice ass for doggy
Boobs: enhanced under muscle, so cant feel much of it, original boobs have enough material to make them nice and squishy to play with and suck.
Language: Thai with not bad english
Frenching: yes
BBBJ: good for those who like tongue play, she licks and suck mini me like eating a popsicle.
Painting: yes
FJ: accomodating, tight and moans well

Additional remarks:

YMMV

Went to the location and waited, a girl beckoned to me and i followed her up, all the while having my earphones on. Before we reached the room, she asked me again, you booked for Akita? Oops wrong person. But Akita's body looked so good and bangable that i wouldnt have minded going with her too.

Went back down to find Janny and finally went to the correct room, she took off her jacket and wow, those jugs hid well underneath. Went into shower together and she led me to the bed, its a double single bed room, so the bed was kinda small. Started off frenching, could sense that her tongue was agile, playing and fighting with my tongue and she slowly went down for catbath. As she was licking near my belly area, her boobs are right above mini me and I squished them together for a mini boobsfuck while she drew circles around my belly. Finally shifting down to mini me, licking the tip with rapid tongue movement and the shaft with her tip and base of her tongue, as well as going down to ensure that the balls are not neglected. She went around with the bbbj for around 10-15mins before i stopped her and serviced her, her pussy was shaved and no odor was detected. After a while, i couldnt take it and capped on to go for the main event. Her pussy was tight and warm, enveloping mini me and thanks to the good bbbj, first shot ended shortly in missionary.

Went to shower in between shots and she serviced to clean me up well. We cuddled on that single bed and chatted about life and stuff. After a while she asked, round 2? Of course the ans is yes! She told me to turn around and started giving me a catbath from the back of my neck to my butt, it was a little ticklish at some spots but the feeling was arousing and fun. Then she told me to turn around and started bbbj with her butt facing me, of course i could not resist it and signalled that i wanted to do 69. We serviced each other for a good 10mins before she capped me and rode on cowgirl, we changed to doggy after that and her butt was perfect for it, i could smash her hard without feeling her bone hitting my pelvis. Seeing her arch her back and gripping onto the bedsheet encouraged me to go faster and harder before releasing in doggy position.

She washed me clean after and gave me a hug before opening the door to let me out.

Overall it was a good experience, maybe will RFT before she leaves SG
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1