The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 09-05-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
Mirror her actions. For example, if she touches you, do the same on her. Like for like, not her tits or her ass. Mirroring projects a subconsciousness that you like that person. And secondly, you get to touch her and evaluate her comfort level. Watch her reactions carefully and move from there.
very true, dont rush things fast or u will come out as a creep. be friendly and gentle but also a little loose to make her feel comfortable
Old 09-05-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
seafoodlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
very true, dont rush things fast or u will come out as a creep. be friendly and gentle but also a little loose to make her feel comfortable
any example of what actions i can do apart from mirroring? only met her once though, but got potential for 1 on 1 meetups for dinner(s) soon
Old 09-05-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlazy View Post
Is sis company hiring? Hahaha
No offence.
It sounds too far fetched
Old 10-05-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

If you dont drive, potentially book a dinner spot near beaches where you can propose to go for a walk after a heavy romantic meal...

Also check out for potential hotels around the area for rates and availability if after the walk you guys want a place to crash and relax...

Show interest in her life and hometown and also google up for basic info that dont make you look like a dweeb...

But most importantly, no expectations, no disappointments and dont rush it. When it happens, you will know...

Enjoy and remember to post FR to us to drool on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by seafoodlover View Post
any example of what actions i can do apart from mirroring? only met her once though, but got potential for 1 on 1 meetups for dinner(s) soon

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 12-05-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
seafoodlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not much of an update but recently went to have supper with her and had a short drinking session to tcss with her at her place, first time we had 1 on 1 convo la, not much touching going on cos we were talking about our company, lives, hobbies and shows we watch. turns out her bf stays with her but mia most of the time which she says she is used to it alr, but also complained abt his issues too. watch some netflix then zao alr, shared a short shoulder hug before i left

not much happening, i think gonna take awhile to get closer to her. dont know why suddenly less touchy lol or is it think too much?
Old 12-05-2022, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
zanyzany deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzanyzany deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried to hit on my 40 yr old colleague recently. We were pretty close but things took a twist for an adventure when my arm brushed against her boobs accidentally when we were in the store room packing. She text me that night abt that incident and it some how went into a round of sexting to the extend of how low sex drive she had etc.. The next mrn we met up in the store room again and I realised its totally opposite if the right buttons are pressed
Old 12-05-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28719 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanyzany View Post
Tried to hit on my 40 yr old colleague recently. We were pretty close but things took a twist for an adventure when my arm brushed against her boobs accidentally when we were in the store room packing. She text me that night abt that incident and it some how went into a round of sexting to the extend of how low sex drive she had etc.. The next mrn we met up in the store room again and I realised its totally opposite if the right buttons are pressed
You got to teh her neh neh

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 12-05-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 3
wolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud of

Quote:
What kind of buttons did you press?
Old 12-05-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 3
Sibeyshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol should be very horny, anywhere the buttons will be activated.
Old 12-05-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

zanyzany deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzanyzany deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Her boobs very sensitive. Sometimes in the lift.. i tried stand close to her and use my elbow and come into contact with her B cups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfyboi View Post
What kind of buttons did you press?
Old 12-05-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her boobs very sensitive. Sometimes in the lift.. i tried stand close to her and use my elbow and come into contact with her B cups.
Damn...i envy u ...can enjoy her sensitive boobs

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-05-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Nothing beats the view ofna woman quivering when her boobs n nips are aroused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Damn...i envy u ...can enjoy her sensitive boobs
Old 12-05-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nothing beats the view ofna woman quivering when her boobs n nips are aroused
Wow bro, the way u describe it makes us guys launua ...haha...next time u r doing it to her let us know in adv, we want to see the volcano trembling or shaking with our own eyes ...hehe...T.Q for sharing

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-05-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Haha thanks. Own experience is always memorable tt why able to visualise a d share the details.

Too bad all good things come to an end and my time with her is up.. will be happy if any one able to tempt her again though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow bro, the way u describe it makes us guys launua ...haha...next time u r doing it to her let us know in adv, we want to see the volcano trembling or shaking with our own eyes ...hehe...T.Q for sharing
Old 12-05-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1648 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40878 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Take it when she is ready b4 someone else taken it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1