The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2007, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_lover View Post
Too bad, we have sold few of our young talents... I always thought they have great potential... Calum Davenport, Simon Davies, Matthew Etherington and Bobby Zamora.
i am really sad simon davies is no longer a spurs player. he played so well before his long term injury that time. hopefully spurs can buy him back, watch his dazzling play for fulham and you'll know why i'm saying that.

mido is quite lethal but getting slow in pulling the trigger and looked better in a fetch and carry role.
Old 22-06-2007, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
my_lover is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
i am really sad simon davies is no longer a spurs player. he played so well before his long term injury that time. hopefully spurs can buy him back, watch his dazzling play for fulham and you'll know why i'm saying that.

mido is quite lethal but getting slow in pulling the trigger and looked better in a fetch and carry role.

Yes bro... I was delighted when both Davis and Etherington joined Spurs... Etherington is a left footer and you don't find much left footer winger in English players.

Oh, I'm wondering why Reto Ziegler is not playing? Is he gone? This lad got some potential in the left.

I'm not sure about you guys.... but I dislike Didier Zokora! He is dirty... and unsportsmanlike.... He reminds me of Robbie Savage.... kaoz!

Too bad we missed Nani.... really hope we will be able to sign up one left winger... something in the class of my hero..... David GINOLA!! Hack... if he is a diver... but he is good....

Oh yah... Speculation or truth... If we sign Younes Kaboul... it will be exciting! He is only 21... his pairing with Ledley King will be tough to break... though Dawson has been playing very well this season...

To dare is to do... Audere-Est-Facere
Old 22-06-2007, 05:35 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Oh, I'm wondering why Reto Ziegler is not playing? Is he gone? This lad got some potential in the left.

I'm not sure about you guys.... but I dislike Didier Zokora! He is dirty... and unsportsmanlike.... He reminds me of Robbie Savage.... kaoz!
now that you mention, i read earlier last season eric edman was to leave for another club but young ziegler was staying and will have a bigger role in spurs but somehow disappeared (?). both are natural lefties and i think edman is a better player and shouldnt have been sold. he's never afraid to tackle and is useful on the attack.

zokora may not be the most appropriate defensive midfielder right now, but then again how many makelele and vieira are out there? i hope the experience of last season will help him to cut off attacks more often so the goal difference wont be so jialat.
Old 22-06-2007, 06:14 PM
Samster

Oh yah... Edman... I doubt he even started for Spurs...

True... there ain't much defensive midfielder around... Tom Huddlestone looks promising.... with his build... he might turn out to be a good defensive midfielder... I like this lad as well... haha...

In all, Spurs are getting much much more attractive to watch.... Finally.... we can leave behind the Gross Nightmare and move on..... That guy is nuts!

Some players to remember.......... They ain't famous players...
Jose Dominguez.... haha... SHORTY but full of pace... I always remember him trying to win a header... never fails to bring a smile on my face...
Ruel Fox..... doesn't he somewhat resemble Aaron Lennon... nah.....
Chris Armstrong... not a bad striker...

Justin Edinburgh and Ramon Vega........ STONE THEM!!!
Old 23-06-2007, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

With Henry almost gone...next could be Fabregas followed by Wenger who is in Spain discussing Henry's and maybe his own departure to Barcelona...

Spurs can be fighting for 3rd place with Utd next season!!!
Old 23-06-2007, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Spurs can be fighting for 3rd place with Utd next season!!!
That is very very optimistic bro...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 24-06-2007, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
That is very very optimistic bro...

JWNY
Bro, any higher than 3rd next season for Utd is a bonus.

I respect the work done by Mourinho at Chelsea. He may have signed 4 players for a combined £1. But they are good additions to an already strong squad. I wont be surprised if he adds it with a big signing before the new season starts.

After , no one will doubt their promise of transfer funds to Benitez. Like every Liverpool fan have said for the last 17 seasons, next season is gonna be theirs.

With Arsenal losing the only player that can win them trophies, that leaves a young Spurs and old Utd fighting for 3rd place.

I believe that any club finishes above Chelsea AND Liverpool next season will be crowned Champions.
Old 24-06-2007, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but young ziegler was staying and will have a bigger role in spurs but somehow disappeared (?)
Ziegler currently on load @ Sampdoria.

liverpool co-owned. i dun really like sumting owned by number of ppl.
too much conflict and disagreement. now the 2 owners might be arguing why i fork out more u fork out less.

as long spurs can remain focus and alert for the 90 min, dey wun let in silly goals. they tend to caught napping sumtimes.
Spurs the team to watch next season.
Old 25-06-2007, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
Ziegler currently on load @ Sampdoria.

as long spurs can remain focus and alert for the 90 min, dey wun let in silly goals. they tend to caught napping sumtimes.
Spurs the team to watch next season.
thats a weird move, spurs lack of left footers and ziegler went on loan.

spurs defence has been napping for more than 2 decades. thats what makes spurs's scorelines so colourful!
Old 25-06-2007, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Spurs mateys,

Go you Yiddos...

To dare is to do! Audere-Est-Facere
Dude, Nice to see another Spurs fan in the forum. But do u know the word Yiddo? Yiddo refers to the word YID, which is a term used by Jews. As most of u might already know, Spurs has a huge Jewish fan base, calling themselves The Yid Army. Now this section are considered racist fans by the FA and they are pulling the plug on the so called Yid Army in conjuction with the "Lets kick Racism Out Of The Game" campaign. Nevertherless, u could still hear the chants "Go Yid Army" or "The Yids go Marching on" by a small section of the club. Now, by saying "Go You Yiddos", do u mean the Spurs players are YIDS? Hossam Ghali and Mido are Muslims (and so does former players like Kanoute, Nayim and Naybet), and most of the players are christians. So unless if ure a Yid army, please do not chant the word . Just a friendly information from a seasoned Spurs fan.

In addition, you also mentioned that you were sad to see Etherington, Davies, Zamora etc left. I do agree on that, but I reckon the player that left which left me in tears were Klinsmann (in his 1st season), Gazza, Lineker, Waddle, Sheringham (when he joinned Man Utd), SOL (of course..ARSEnal of all teams!), Ginola (3Mil to Villa????- what was the board thinking!?),Mendes (i think he deserved more) and Freund (our very own Stig Toffting!).
Old 25-06-2007, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post

In addition, you also mentioned that you were sad to see Etherington, Davies, Zamora etc left. I do agree on that, but I reckon the player that left which left me in tears were Klinsmann (in his 1st season), Gazza, Lineker, Waddle, Sheringham (when he joinned Man Utd), SOL (of course..ARSEnal of all teams!), Ginola (3Mil to Villa????- what was the board thinking!?),Mendes (i think he deserved more) and Freund (our very own Stig Toffting!).

Yo bro... Of course, I know about the meaning of Yiddos... That's why one keeper... couldn't remember his name... got into trouble when he did a Hitler signage in front of Spurs fans... Spurs got a lineage of Jews in it... However, not to worry bro... There isn't any racist comment intended. I've been following Spurs since 1990 and it has always been alright to use the term with my English friends... they responded back that way as well... Anyway, if it is offensive to you... I will not use it anymore.

Yeah, bro... It's a pity that Klinsmann left us after such a tremendous season with us. His second coming saved us from relegation in a high scoring game against the Hammers. Ahhhhh.... those names... Lineker, Gazza, Hoddle, Waddle and etc... You still remember Sicknote... Darren Anderton... he is a good player... too bad injuries has been affecting his play. I still don't understand why Les Ferdinand, Sergi Rebrov and Kanoute can't score whilest they're with Spurs.... but perform so well in other league or team.

Well... when the name comes to Sol Campbell.... .......... HE LEFT US ON FREE TRANSFER TO JOIN THE GOONERS... my goodness... and he called himself a Spurs fan? haha... Freund is more like a clown to me... haha.... he is so funny... always trying to get the ref to give him free kicks.... hahaha...

Com'on You Spurs...
Old 25-06-2007, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Com'on You Spurs...
bro, you have the most beautiful avatar i have ever seen.

"here comes crooks... and its still crooks... what a scorcher! and archibald knocks in the rebound!
Old 25-06-2007, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, you have the most beautiful avatar i have ever seen.

Haha... thanks, bro!
Old 25-06-2007, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

Vieri considers Spurs
Reports in Italy claim Christian Vieri is considering an offer to join Tottenham Hotspur.

Vieri is available on a free transfer after leaving Atalanta and is weighing up his next move.

The striker, who turns 34 in July, is being tracked by Genoa, Torino and Napoli with a view to staying in Serie A.

But he is also exploring the possibility of a second foreign adventure, having previously played for French side Monaco.

Speculation in Italy has suggested that Spurs have been in touch with Vieri's agent in recent days regarding a possible move to White Hart Lane.

The former Internazionale ace is understood to be planning further talks with the Premier League club in the coming week.

Spurs are in the market for a new striker, with Mido set to leave the club, and are also keen on Charlton Athletic's Darren

eh wat do u all tink?
Old 26-06-2007, 09:15 AM
Samster

I think that's no truth in it.... There's always a lot of speculations during the pre-season. However, if Vieri is interested in joining Spurs... why not? Though, most of the time he gonna be at the bench.

Still......... we want a left winger!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1