The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2013, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: "Marriage/Divorce" - A Question Prior to Buying HDB Flat?

Hi, Bro Frankiestine,

My divorce is now processing. So haven reach the stage 2 part as what I know. BTW I like to ask that is a text message from mobile phone can be a evidence or reference for the defence or counterclaim for divorce. Because I got those text messages that she send last time, and now she denied everything. And I though of showing the text messages and also getting details from the service centre that on the particular time that she have sent messages to me.

Thanks Bro, I hope can got reply soon.
Old 22-07-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
cool.dan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycool.dan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Dear bros,

If I were to serve a letter for separation to my wife (she is still staying with me), how do they go about doing it? Is it through my lawyer via registered mail or by hand from the lawyer?

Trying to imagine the scenario as she is at home. Any bros can advice?
Old 23-07-2013, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool.dan View Post
Dear bros,

If I were to serve a letter for separation to my wife (she is still staying with me), how do they go about doing it? Is it through my lawyer via registered mail or by hand from the lawyer?

Staying together? I think it would be better if one of you move out in case the divorce turn acrimonious and allegations against each other start flying.....

F * C K the W O M E N S C H A R T E R !!
Old 24-07-2013, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool.dan View Post
Dear bros,

I learn last time no need to use lawyer ownself write also can just make sure letter is dated. But like bro Ninja said better one of you move out after that. Another thing is if you both married more then 3 years and want to file for a divorce quick then you can back date your separation 3 years back, provided both parties agrees to it.
Old 28-07-2013, 10:48 PM
Samster

99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, Bros,

I like to ask you that during divorce, is it both of us got 2 times of defending ourselves? Then after that will let court to decide. But each defending is it got 14 days? Is this a normal procedure?

I asking this because the lawyer I employ like dragging the times. I afraid that I can't paid the lawyer fee because my salary take back abt 2k included overtime. I have try the legal aid before but they say I not suit.

Please, Please Bros can tell me.

I will be very appreciate.. Thanks.
Old 06-08-2013, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99546 View Post
Hi, Bros,

I like to ask you that during divorce, is it both of us got 2 times of defending ourselves? Then after that will let court to decide. But each defending is it got 14 days? Is this a normal procedure?

I asking this because the lawyer I employ like dragging the times. I afraid that I can't paid the lawyer fee because my salary take back abt 2k included overtime. I have try the legal aid before but they say I not suit.

Any update on your case?
Old 10-08-2013, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
boogie2nite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: "Marriage/Divorce" - A Question Prior to Buying HDB Flat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Lover View Post
For those bros who are in the process of divorce, i understand yor pain in seeking custody for kids as well as the splitting of family assets hdb flat.

I m in yor shoes 2 yrs ago. The pussy woman charter law is one fucking lemon law to sg man. Unfair n injustice. My advice to those who want to contest for full control and custody of kids.. leave the kids to the ex.

Believe me. The heart pain will go away after a yr. U will be more free to concentrate on yor career n met a new woman of yor life without having to run home fetch yor kids. Ask yor parents to help in blah blah. Just fight for a SHARED CUSTODY and make sure in yor divorce agreeement.. all must be clear esp on when to see thr kids and when can bring for overseas. Lastly make sure tht there is a clause for no claiming of additional maintenance..

Settle it n go for yor new life. When a woman heart is changed.. no matter what.. u do. It is useless. So dont bother to renew tht love.

As for the flat..try not to get the lawyer involved cause if the lawyer would usually advice the woman to fight. So be humble.. sit down n talk to yor ex.. bros.. we just swollow our pride for 1 times but it can be a matter of few hundreds or thousands of savings into yor bank account after selling flats.

As for those who is hesitating in marrying.. opt for a marriage anullment with clauses so tht in the event both of u divorced.. no claims of assets or maintenance as long as the assets are under yor name.

Hope this helps
FL_Lover bro,

Thanks for your advise, am in the separation stage.. pending outcome if the divorce will proceed.. long days ahead..
Old 18-08-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4657 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi, Bros,

Which stage of divorce are you at?
If you are still at mediation? Or already at trial?
Old 31-08-2013, 04:19 PM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Recently the death of a love one and the settlement of CPF and Insurance started me wondering how or rather can our Ex come back and make a claim on our monies which are left behind. Assuming my CPF already have nomination made so I wondered if my Ex can acutally challenge the nominees for a share of the money since if in death would probably mean they will be short changed on their alimony.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
BonkOnDemand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

v informative thread.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:11 PM
Samster

Hi, Bros,

My divorce haven reach mediation yet. But now she agreed to divorce but don't want sue her as adultery. To change it.

I like to ask Bros that I heard that if I sue her as adultery, she will have bad record on it. Is this true anot. And my health not in good condition, but if she dont want the care and control. Will the court give me or give her the care and control of the child?
Old 05-09-2013, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi, Bros,

My divorce haven reach mediation yet. But now she agreed to divorce but don't want sue her as adultery. To change it.

I like to ask Bros that I heard that if I sue her as adultery, she will have bad record on it. Is this true anot. And my health not in good condition, but if she dont want the care and control. Will the court give me or give her the care and control of the child?
Yes I understand the grounds for divorce will go into record and will stick with her. Last time I initiate divorce against my ex on unreasonable behavior, my lawyer tell me give face let her be the one to file if not the tag will follow her permanently.
Old 10-09-2013, 07:44 PM
Samster

Thanks Bro Frankiestine,

Thanks for your reply. Bro, what about the care and control? If she don want. Will the court give to me or her due to my health condition?
Old 11-09-2013, 12:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks Bro Frankiestine,

Thanks for your reply. Bro, what about the care and control? If she don want. Will the court give to me or her due to my health condition?
If both of you dun want the child or are found not able to bring up the child...... the Court can order your child to be cared for by MCYS and put up for adoption.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4657 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks Bro Frankiestine,

Care and Control by default, unspoken, mother stands a higher chance..

if one parent gives up, it goes to the other.

what is your health condition that you think made you unfit to take care of your child? probably, you are fit just that you were not aware.

don't give up on your child if your wife wants to abandon him/her. i'm sure you love your child.... image if your child goes to your wife because she doesn't want the child to be under foster care (but actually wanted to give up the child), the child will suffer under those circumstances...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1