The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2010, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
clio69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

i want to go there but really don't know where is the place ......
Old 15-04-2010, 03:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
fatso is Cool - loads of Potential
Angry Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Singaporean guys are not only fucking behind gf and wives back. They also fuck "once a man". Wth. Next is to fuck animals or babies? Cant u control ur so called urge?
Old 15-04-2010, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
novus733 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by clio69 View Post
i want to go there but really don't know where is the place ......
you can backtrack a lil, there are some directions.. its actually quite easy to find...
Old 15-04-2010, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatso View Post
Singaporean guys are not only fucking behind gf and wives back. They also fuck "once a man". Wth. Next is to fuck animals or babies? Cant u control ur so called urge?
So what's it to you? Did we take your bloody money and do it?

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 16-04-2010, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
In one sweeping statement you say ladyboy lovers cheat on their wives and gf and we will then continue to bestiality and paedophilia. What an intolerant simpleton you are! So does that mean that "normal" people who cheat on their gf and wives with female prostitutes are morally okay?

The world is not perfect. As long the sex act is between two willing partners, done privately and no one gets hurt I think no one should complain.

BTW some one zapped me on 12 April with the comments "Ha ha". I believe it is the same fucking idiot who wants attention.......and fatso may be his clone.

Last edited by RumpRanger; 16-04-2010 at 12:21 AM. Reason: amend
Old 16-04-2010, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

Quote:
HAhaaaa You bend down ..I also will screw your ASS. Think your BUTT must be itchy
Old 16-04-2010, 10:22 PM
Samster

RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Rita part 2

First let me thanks the bros who upped me today. Domo arigato!

However, the coward who likes to zap people in this thread without leaving his nick struck again this afternoon and left crude remarks. Never mind. This kind of people should be ignored and not spoil our fun.

Let's get back to Rowell shall we?

I decided to try Rita again since I enjoyed our time together recently. Also I wanted to get more pics of her too!

I can say that her service was as memorable as the last time and this time her cock could get hard!

But you guys who are interested in Rita better move fast. Her last working day is this Monday 19 April and then she will leave Singapore.

Bro tdurian mentioned she has acne scars. Yes, she has them but only if you look closer in bright light. The rooms in rowell are already dim so you can't really see them. And once the action starts you forget about them too and concentrate on the sucking and fucking!

Here's the rest of Rita. Hope you enjoy them.

http://filefap.com/files/769141_f3mhz/Rita-3.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/769142_jpfyy/Rita-4.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/769143_aimp9/Rita-5.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/769144_xbqcd/Rita-6.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/769145_2untt/Rita-7.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/769146_o9j4g/Rita-8.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/769147_pjqtl/Rita-9.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/769148_ei0ii/Rita-10.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/769149_tlicl/Rita-11.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/769150_nucs9/Rita-12.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/769151_vv8wp/Rita-13.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/769152_mdrbh/Rita-14.JPG
Old 17-04-2010, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
clio69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i saw many TS in vicesiter site ...... toooo many, also dunno which one more nice and charge no so expensive ...
Old 25-04-2010, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys. what are the houses in rowell road?

only house 79?

wad time they start operating?? this thread legacy too long alr 57pages.

btw are they mostly from thailand? any of those ladyboy models that appear on those ladyboy gallery websites actually come over?

i love those thai ladyboys .. like Ching.. Toei...

esp cute pretty ladyboys. very feminine yet can be on top..

my fantasy is to get poked by one!
Old 25-04-2010, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukoOgura View Post
hey guys. what are the houses in rowell road?

only house 79?

wad time they start operating?? this thread legacy too long alr 57pages.

btw are they mostly from thailand? any of those ladyboy models that appear on those ladyboy gallery websites actually come over?

i love those thai ladyboys .. like Ching.. Toei...

esp cute pretty ladyboys. very feminine yet can be on top..

my fantasy is to get poked by one!
Too bad this forum does not support STICKY posts where where details like location, operating hours, services etc can be displayed prominently for other bros to read......or maybe I'm wrong? Such questions posed by bro YukoOgura had been asked many times that sometimes it is too boring or annoying to write the response again and again.

Bro Yuko

There are two prominent LB hotspots in Rowell, 79 near Jalan Besar, opposite a children's playground and the other one nearer Serangoon Rd opposite a restaurant. 79 Rowell used to have Malaysian Malay and maybe a couple of Malaysian Chinese but now 100% Thai LBs. The Serangoon side has Malaysian Malays and Indian LBs. The Thai LBs start work around 6pm and end around 1am. The Malaysians Malay on the other end start a bit later around 7pm.

Yes, some of the Thai LBs in Rowell have appeared in ladyboy websites, typically the LBs from Stringfellows bar in Pattaya. There are also a few others that have appeared in websites up to 5 years ago but they are no more spring chicken, probably in mid to late 20s.

The biggest drawback of cheonging in 79 Rowell is the state of the rooms/cubicle. Some customers can tolerate the mattress on the floor, holes on the cardboard walls and lack of adjoining bathroom, others cannot. But in terms of dollar value, nothing beats Rowell. Where can you fuck a pretty ladyboy for only $30? You cannot find this price in vicesisters, craiglist or Orchard Towers. Even in Thailand you have to pay more i.e. 600 baht barfine and 1000 to 1500 baht for short timing the LB.

And so bro YukoOgura, good luck with your ladyboy hunt and I hope the LB that will finally poke your ass will be gentle and not so big!
Old 25-04-2010, 07:08 PM
Samster

All things must come to an end......

Dear fellow LB lovers.

It is with some regret that I have to announce the following news. My employer will soon be posting me overseas to undertake some of the company's projects. Unfortunately this will mean that I will not be in Singapore to visit Rowell and give you guys updates and pictures.

I would like to thank all the people in this thread who supported me, either through words of encouragement or upping my points. Although I may not actively participate in this thread as before, I will, occasionally, find the time to read about Rowell from afar.

And thanks to bro dickrick for starting this thread. I have enjoyed reading your blog and also your postings in Sammyboy and other ladyboy forum websites. You are certainly the guru of ladyboys!

Good luck to all and god bless!

RumpRanger signing out.
Old 26-04-2010, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 21
amveryangry is a Helpful and Caring Samsteramveryangry is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All things must come to an end......

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Dear fellow LB lovers.

It is with some regret that I have to announce the following news. My employer will soon be posting me overseas to undertake some of the company's projects. Unfortunately this will mean that I will not be in Singapore to visit Rowell and give you guys updates and pictures.

RumpRanger signing out.
Sad to hear that

But still wish you all the best in your new work place
Old 26-04-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro,
long time no go to rowell to find LB so went there on saturday 4plus.walk and walk found some not to my liking.was about to give up and went home.walk pass should be hse 65 or something.saw two of them look like LB and quote me $30 so try one everything is SOP.when i was humping her one LB (look like) open the door and watch me bonking the LB(???) and make those honry sound.i was ready shock on this
Old 26-04-2010, 11:28 PM

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
tdurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All things must come to an end......

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Dear fellow LB lovers.

Good luck to all and god bless!

RumpRanger signing out.
Bro Rumpranger,

Thank you for all the postings. I would miss them, but we are glad that you are being employable and valuable to your employer. Take care and safe, happy bonkings wherever you are.
Old 27-04-2010, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: All things must come to an end......

[QUOTE=RumpRanger;4801209]Dear fellow LB lovers.

It is with some regret that I have to announce the following news. My employer will soon be posting me overseas to undertake some of the company's projects.

Wish you ALL THE BEST Bro

Will miss your posting. Thanks for all the feedback given by you...Hehe Maybe still can update us on the overseaa LB too. This is also SAMMY Projct....hehe

Again we will miss you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1