The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
went overseas recently and my SIL thought she misplace her diamond ring on the bed and quickly snipped this when she was searching for it.
Wah bro sick sia it's like machiam open invite like that HARD to tahan and keep urself level headed leh

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 15-04-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 11
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
went overseas recently and my SIL thought she misplace her diamond ring on the bed and quickly snipped this when she was searching for it
Very fast reflexes you have
Old 16-04-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
AllInObama is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllInObama is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolOfLife View Post
Those who are fast wins
Old 17-04-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
went overseas recently and my SIL thought she misplace her diamond ring on the bed and quickly snipped this when she was searching for it.

Haha, she didn't lose her ring, she's asking you to give her a doggie lah.
Old 17-04-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ayushiest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It was a little at first, but it’s very good now.
Old 17-04-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1997 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43146 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Haha, she didn't lose her ring, she's asking you to give her a doggie lah.
Yah seems so...agree with bro junior_cannibal ...very obvious...so notti is his SIL, not shy to take a photo of herself n sending it to her BIL letting him see wat type/colour of panties she is wearing n with her in such a compromising position as if to invite him to give her a good fuck ...haha...lucky BIL

But @Asta5x...how she manage to take those photos all by herself from her back ???...someone must hv taken for her n if so that guy must hv enjoyed the 1st view

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-04-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 3
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

U guys managed to snipe ur sis in law nude? i got vids of my sis in laws showering
Old 17-04-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
U guys managed to snipe ur sis in law nude? i got vids of my sis in laws showering
ni jiu hao lor

Old 17-04-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10364 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lai share leh, censor her face can liao
Old 18-04-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 3
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

i usually meet up with trusted samsters to exchange viewings for these types of very private videos
Old 18-04-2023, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
i usually meet up with trusted samsters to exchange viewings for these types of very private videos
Got fate can meet. Den u will know if my stories are fictional anot. MUAHAHAHA

Old 18-04-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yah seems so...agree with bro junior_cannibal ...very obvious...so notti is his SIL, not shy to take a photo of herself n sending it to her BIL letting him see wat type/colour of panties she is wearing n with her in such a compromising position as if to invite him to give her a good fuck ...haha...lucky BIL

But @Asta5x...how she manage to take those photos all by herself from her back ???...someone must hv taken for her n if so that guy must hv enjoyed the 1st view
Not necessary, I know of some attention seeking ATB who love to take vids and turn them into Tik Tok, all done and edit by themselves. Just need to set your camera or phone at certain position, use the timer function to take pics or vids.
Old 18-04-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1726 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42031 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Lai share leh, censor her face can liao
Upped u back Thxs bro

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32878999
Old 20-04-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 4
Asta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Wah bro sick sia it's like machiam open invite like that HARD to tahan and keep urself level headed leh
i think maybe she forget she will zaogeng haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolOfLife View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Not necessary, I know of some attention seeking ATB who love to take vids and turn them into Tik Tok, all done and edit by themselves. Just need to set your camera or phone at certain position, use the timer function to take pics or vids.
i was the one who took the photos. she searching quite slowly and never move around too much cause that was my bed so i got time to take the photos from behind
Old 20-04-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1997 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43146 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i was the one who took the photos. she searching quite slowly and never move around too much cause that was my bed so i got time to take the photos from behind
Ic, so i was correct to guess that someone took that photo of her in doggie position from behind her ... only thing is that she doesn't know ..so u r the notti boy who took that photo of her zaogenging her panties ...wat if she finds out ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1