The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 07-06-2016, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Theycallmebig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

2nd home, Sora,

Looks: 8/10 just like photo.
Boobs :7/10 slightly saggy
BBBJ: 8/10 working very hard
FJ: 9/10 lots of different positions n willing to go wild.
Overall 8/10

Been seeing lots of complaint about 2nd home.. Actually the girls aren't tt bad... U see the photo, u get the girl in the photo... Don't see what's the main issue... But overall experience, enjoyable.
Old 07-06-2016, 02:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Asharic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had my session with Bim from ET88 a few hours ago and it was absolutely amazing.

Looks: The pictures posted there is quite accurate so no worries about that.

Body: Amazing ass and natural boobs. Cleanly shaven below. She has a tattoo on her abdomen and two small ones on her lower back and left shoulder.

Comms: She has a rather good command of English so communication with her is not a problem at all.

BBBJ: This is the part where she truly excels. She is extremely good at using her tongue to tease you. Starting from your inner thighs, balls, neck, ear, lips and finally your little bro. Good suction as well. She was sending shivers throughout my entire body while she was doing it and I nearly CIM. Amazing build up and foreplay from her.

FJ: Did cowgirl and doggy with her. Her boobs and ass are a real sight to behold when you see them bouncing and moving up and down.

GFE: She is a real joy to talk to and I was extremely comfortable with her. Kinda like a real girlfriend haha.

RTF: YES YES YES

Thanks Bro DT for the arrangement!
Old 07-06-2016, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
kans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Many short hair girls recently, can't resist bonking them

Vicky - PS (left our shores about 1 week ago)

Wah this girl damn sexy can. Slim, delicious body with curves in the right places. Greeted me in this super short body con dress, brought me to room upstairs and I can't help but stair at her awesome ass. Went in, lie on bed chit chat and chill a bit. English good, and she quite chatty, so comms no issue here. Went to shower and even more cock talking in the shower. Back to bed and started the action. Been a while back so don't really remember all the details, but her bbbj is perfect (imo) with lots of tongue action and sufficient suction, plus that huge mirror on the side, kept looking at it for awesome show. Proceeded to fj and began with cowgirl, reverse cowgirl (WOW that view), doggy. While doggy her ass was covered by lube (ky or hers idk), decided to rub my finger on her ass and slowly insert in. Facing the mirror so could see her reactions as she became more and more high. Ask her if she ok and she was kinda panting too. Told her to finish me off by cim and removed cd to let her bbbj me to heaven.

Looks: 7.5 (didn't put make up)
Body: smoking hot 9/10. does muay thai (showed some vids in her phone)
Boobs: small and tiny bit saggy
Bbbj + cim: 10/10 i love it
FJ: 9/10 rare time where i was very hard while fj
Comms: No problemo. felt like talking to fwb than gf/fl

overall 10/10 will rtf if she comes back

Name - ET88

Interesting case here. Petite, slim, fair, blonde short hair, natural Cs. No wonder everyday so full. Greeted by her at the door (damn she 10x cuter with her fringe up) and proceeded to room. Told her that I showered already so just continued chatting. Noticed my t shirt and it was something that she and I really liked. Ended up talking about it for another 20 mins or so.

Talking halfway she said: 「セックス要らない?」 and so I replied with: 「もちろん要る」 and proceeded to strip and reveal those heavenly C cups. she went out to take something (can't rmb what) so she put on my t shirt (wow) and went out to grab it. came back, rolled up my t shirt and started attacking her delicious cups. Reach down to her pussy and she was quite wet already. pushed me down and started her catbath and bbbj, which was quite nice but too short. caps on and mounted in missionary, changed to cowgirl and finally offloaded in doggy. No time for second shot. Paid her with tips and left

Name RTF

Saw more fr for name and decided to try my luck again. Open door and greeted by Name in grey tank top and denim hot pants. put on some makeup which gave the impression of those japanese girls you see walking around in Tokyo. this time more action and less talk, but nothing to shout about. standard nipple licking, bbbj, mount me and start cowgirl, missionary, cowgirl. remove cd and tell her to bj me. alternated bj + hj, finally had some miscom so finished in her mouth by mistake.

Body: 9.5/10, pictures says it all. If shaved will be perfect 10. stomach tattoo
Looks: cute. looks most like top right to me. real fair smooth skin
BJ: I think she does not really like but not too shabby
Kissing: Number of pecks from her can count on 2 hands, needless to say no french, say mouth pain
Pussy: beautiful to look at. pleasure to paint. her juice really tastes like nectar of the godesses. did I mention that it is damn tight as well.
FJ: ok. pussy pain so can't do much also
Service: nothing to shout about. both times finish the deed, wear clothes and tell me to leave already. rtf still had 30mins to go (dealbreaker). maybe I not handsome or カッコイイ enough.
GFE: 9001. Weak hearted chiongsters better beware, sure fall under her kc trap

RTF again: no

Disclaimer: read my signature
Old 07-06-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ahmadansari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just had a session with Toy from Devilhouse last night. Oh my what a girl she is! When I went she was wearing a figure hugging short OL dress. She was having her dinner so I showered on my own. Soon after she came back, stripped, got on top of me and started frenching while pussy grinding. It was heavenly!

She worked her way down and I told her to bite me. It's a fetish I have and she went all out which left a few love bites on my hand and shoulder. Luckily there was none on my neck! Her BBBJ is the deep throat kind.

Then it was my turn to service her and got her to cum eating her trimmed pussy. Then I got on top of her and finished it off with fierce frenching. She was biting my lips as well.

She's leaving and I might want to rtf before she leaves. I had to book 1 day in advance as she's always booked in advance. She has the full package, pretty and she's wild!
Old 07-06-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8125 / Power: 48
shucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

This is an FR for Sora from 2nd Home.

Face: The photos online are a very good reference.
Body: Chubby side but works for me.
Service: This is where it gets good, very accommodating and caring. Can't really ask for much more in the service department. Anymore would be to disrespect her in my opinion. Haha.
Boobies: Not amazing, but tits are tits

I didn't expect this level of service (I'm quite a service-oriented guy). Sora managed to exceed mine. Treat her right and you'll feel like a king.

Not here for long, so don't miss out guys!
Old 07-06-2016, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 12
yashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Her ass and thigh looks good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Stable details

Lady
Chun Li
Old 07-06-2016, 07:58 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109283 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashlro View Post
Her ass and thigh looks good.
Ya, too bad, jio you. u cant. I too horny, so go commando liao

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-06-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

MrDom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, promised bro DT that i write an FR.

Mickey from ET88
Looks : 8/10 SYT
Body : Slim and petite.
Service : Very accomodating to everything you want. With the right moves, she gets really wet and wild.
Overall: Really really good bonk. Started things off with a passionate kiss and things escalated very quickly. (Didnt even managed to get into the shower) I would rate it overall 8.5/10

Nori from ET88
Looks: 9/10 SYT (IMO as she is my type) SUPER CUTE
Body: Curves at right places
Service: Accomodating to what you want. Tries her best.
Overall:9/10. Already said i will rtm and i probably will. Really a cute girl. Her eyes are deadly. Makes you want to pinch her cheeks.

Overall, very pleased with bro DT stable. Will definitely try his other girls
Old 07-06-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Ya, too bad, jio you. u cant. I too horny, so go commando liao
Just touch down tonight bro!! Cant tahan liao.. tmr go find a few girls.. hehehe
Old 07-06-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

Sike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I made the worst mistake ever, I got too 'KC-ed' over my last few SYT bonks and managed to get their Lines, now I can't stop talking to them on personal level.

Jialat liao bros..
Old 07-06-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Had Mingji from ET88 this morning. Good experience. She looks cute and got a nice pair of soft tits. To me, she has the good looks and service is pretty good. She is shy at first but took only minutes to warm up and start talking and joking and gave quite a long BJ, would have been perfect if it was BBBJ but its ok...still feels great to see a SYT put my cock into her mouth and work so hard on it. Fucking her was shiok, she was tight, not loud moans but the kind that gives you such pleasure because it was in between pain and pleasure... her face makes me fuck harder haha!

GO for her! Her first time in Singapore, support her abit!
Old 08-06-2016, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 9
972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

tried NAME from et88 earlier in the day at 745pm.

She has got what it takes to be the next gem to succeed previous ang pai JAM.
Both similar petite size. Awesome boobs cup C natural. Only difference, Name is so much fairer and she don't look like thai at all. Could pass off as a local Singapore Chinese chio bu. Angel face with devil's body.

Looks: 10/10 ( Super fair skin. Short blond hair with decent girl face, looks like my cousin, lol)

Body: 10/10 (very slim and slender, petite smooth fair body with natural C boobs)

Bbbj: 9/10 (soft and sensual kind, very patient until I stop her)

FJ: 9/10 (super tight pussy, apply little ky. The rest all pure real juice once she gets high)

RTF: Definitely

her fair smooth body and perfect natural C boobs plus her sensual bbbj has to be the highlights of the game.

Thanks bro ET88 for the arrangement.

Last edited by 972200; 08-06-2016 at 10:53 AM. Reason: highlight of name
Old 08-06-2016, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 10
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!

Anyone have any reviews on Judy from ty69?
Very tempted to go for her but wish to hear from other bro''s first!
Early morning itchy already ahaha
Old 08-06-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1195 / Power: 18
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

LORENA > Pacificstar

Face > 80% to posted picture.Sweet cute looking SYT.24 years old.
Much tan than photo.Posted photo looks better.

Skin Tone > Tan kind.Smooth.

Boob > Natural C cup but look big on her petie size body.
Quite pinkish nips.

Body > Short & petite size.Consider slim kind.Just a bit of ass.

Frenching > She is good in this,full tongue out for you to licks and sucks all the way.

BBBJ > ok skill can can deep throat.

Painting/Fingering > Both done with juices flowing.Trimed bush.
She is tight so only can 1 finger go in.

FJ > Did 2 shots.Bonking young GF feeling rather than FL.
Will moan out loud when she is song!

Can speaks good English.
BTW she is a working in Japan KTV and not a student.
She can speaks good Japanese & Korean.
Did not get any massage from her thou.
Very GFE gentle kind of girl.Chatty and she say she is quite ting tong....
No RTF as there is much better choices out there.

ejazz
Old 08-06-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Anyone know if SD still around? No replies lately, dunno holiday or up lorry.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1