The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 11-06-2016, 12:25 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14179 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Got zapped for posting a positive FR on Ako.

"Dude.. she looks like a guy, hardly a babe. Pay me also I don't want to bonk haha."
Morons abound on Sammyboy.

Well, I'm happy I have doubters as I managed to RTF Ako again today. If she got too popular it would go against my best interests would it not.
So I'll let the morons be....

Superb tight and wet.
Pretty, sweet looking with flawless tanned skin,
Natural C cups (although she says it's a B) with pinkish nipples and raised areolaes.
Torpedo tits with no sag.
Green, but takes the effort for a superb BBBJ.
GFE++++, but I'm damn handsome, so your mileage may vary.

Get your chance to fuck her, before I bao her this weekend, and take her as my girlfriend and migrate to BKK....

To the morons who zap me, pray I never find you....
Don't zap me if my tastes are different from yours, you homos!
Old 11-06-2016, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
LEGALTENDER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Boing from ElegantThai was fantastic. Really fucked my brains out! Great frenching, very wet hard sex and grinding. She's a really cute girl as well. I haven't had such good service for a long time!

Overall: 9/10

http://elegantthai88.com/index.php/topic,147.0.html
Old 11-06-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14179 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

After all, one man's meat is another man's poison.

History lesson from 1995!

Hugh Grant was in a relationship with Elizabeth Hurley....

And took a US$50 blowjob from Divine Brown...

And Liz Hurley left him...
So if you guys want to get your Divines, please go ahead!
Chau cibai!
Old 11-06-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 9
BroR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBroR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros need to understand the girls are not robots, everyone's experience will be different. Sometimes your looks too.

Like for me, barely 20, student. Some girls like young guys so will treat me super nice while some think I look too young then like aiya get it over and done with this dude probably suck at sex.

FR's are all for reference and one should never expect 100% same treatment when he visits the girl.

On the side note do try outcall services on ET88, Bro DT will accomodate to your location for a fee as long as the girl is not super packed.

Other than ET88,
PS and LB offer good bonks every now and then as well, really have to see luck so no biasness around here from me but currently I really enjoy ET88 followed by PS.

Looking for try TY69, Emmanualle, DH or SD (Currently MIA dk why).

Cheers to the weekend and happy bonking bros!
Old 11-06-2016, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

3 weeks outstationed and returned on Tuesday feeling all horny. First thing on Wed morning was to text Bro DT for a slot with Ming Ji to release my blue balls.

Reason I chose Ming Ji as I thought she has this "Korean" look and feel. Reached location at noon and Min Ji opened the door.

She look closest to the top right one.

My primal urges were beyond control at that time. Cut away with the usual small talk that I usually have just stripped myself down before helping her to remove this sexy black jumper she was wearing. Kinky little girl as she was not wearing any bra and panties underneath that.

Went to shower together and checked that slim body of hers. Nice skin with cool tattoo at the side of her abs and ribcage (I think). No fats.

Nice natural tits with brown nipples. A good B cupper not saggy. Young lady body.

Went back to the room and Ming Ji went under the covers as she was cold. She asked me to join her under the covers but I didn't. Instead, ripped off that blanket and went ontop of her. Kissed her neck and lips as Ming Ji rubbed my already super super hard dick.

Didnt even need a BJ to get hard, she took a piece of condom and slipped it on. I entered inch by inch and boy wad she TIGHT! Cant get all the way in so took it out and licked her clit to make her wet.

Re-entered 2nd time and got her to go ontop for cowgirl. I cant last for long as 5 minutes later my 3 weeks worth of cum just blasted out!

Ming Ji smiled as I laughed, feeling ashamed of myself. She cleaned me up before we went under the covers again. As I laid beside her she turned to her side and snuggled very closely to me in a spooning position. MingJi took my hand and placed it on her soft tits, asking me to play with them and so I did. Kneading, rubbing, squeezing and getting those nipples rock hard. Think she gotten a breast orgasm inbetween as my hands worked those tits while licking the back of her neck and shoulder blades.

Ming Ji then turned around and gave me a good BBBJ before slipping on a condom. She went back to her side as she guided my dick to her rear end. Let her take control this time as she rubbed the tip of my dick on her asshole and pussy. With her guidance she slipped it into one of the holes.

For a moment i was not sure if it was her ass or pussy. It was so tight. Didnt think much i went balls deep and Ming Ji shrieked. Pounded for a while before I checked which hole was it. It was her pussy but it was so tight that i thought she was giving me AJ.

So I flipped her around from the spooning position and placed her full body on top of mine. She was petite enough to let her full body weight on top of me. I call this the "reverse spider" hahaha. Pounded away with me underneath her. Placed her hands on her own tits, asking her to play with them as i rubbed that clit.

Tossed her around 180 degrees into downward doggy. Pounded balls deep again and Ming Ji pulled hard on the bed sheets. Pulled her into standing doggy and she ripped out the bedsheet. Pounded her fast and furious as she reached out to me asking me to pull her arm and rub those tits from behind. Her legs went jelly and I dismount and she fell on her knees, catching her breath. Lifted her back onto the bed and Frenched her while missionary until I cummed hard.

Was too horny that the whole deed lasted 1 hour only hahaha.

Ming Ji is a nice girl but I just wanted to release so didnt manage to interact much. Probably we lacked the chemistry but her service is good enough regardless.

P.S.: I was still horny at at time but went around doing errands before deciding to go for another round. This will be covered on my next post.
Old 11-06-2016, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

After a couple of hours with the first session. I surfed around and saw this new stable Emmanuelle. Contacted Bro Alfred and he was cool enough to answer all my queries even though it was my first booking with them. Saw Camila and she caught my attention with those exotic looks of hers. Kudos to bro Alfred aka superman for the customer service. Even asked me what I liked and mentioned.

Back to the FR, went to location and was greeted by a beautiful lady.

This photo represented Camila best. Exotic looks. Long black straight hair. Beautiful eyes.

This time manage to control my urges more and managed to break the ice. Camila has very good command of english. Originating from Issan, she studied english in Uni.

We stripped soon after and went to shower. She helped to wash me clean and her gfe is gao gao.

Went back to the room and we started to french. Camila went to do one of the best catbath. She knows I like my nipples played so she concentrated on that area.

BBBJ was also good. Started with shaft licking before engulfing my whole rod. I was being naughty and pushed her head down for deep throat. She gagged a little but didnt complain, instead continue to deep throat eventhough i can see see was struggling.

Tossed her over and returned the favour with a solid catbath on her B cups and made those nipples suoer hard.

Capped on and enter with missionary. This time went more sensual rather than fast and furious. She was very tight too. Seeing she was in pain, took some KY to make it easier. Missionary, cowgirl and doggy before i released my 3rd shot of the day.

Camila cleaned me up as we snuggled in bed talking about life. We talked for quite a bit before she realised we have 30mins left. She asked if I wanted another shot? Told her why not.

So again, started with BBBJ and went through the motion. This time went fast and furious again. She loves doggy and downward doggy. Released my 4th shot with 5mins to spare.

Camila is worth the RTF. Think we had chemistry and bonking a beatiful lady is always a plus. Looking forward to my next session with her. And bros, dont hesitate anymore. Shes worth it.
Old 11-06-2016, 10:17 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109136 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Bro milkman.. great that you enjoy. Finally see 2 of your fr after such a long wait. Heheheh

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-06-2016, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 9
flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!

2ndhome's new arrival Dream looks stunning, however I read that some bros here have had bad experiences with one of their previous models.

Any veteran bros here have insights on this stable to share? Trustworthy or not?
Old 11-06-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Passing by a transit hotel in area B yesterday lunch-time, saw a civil defence ambulance parked outside in the vicinity. Had lunch, then walked past again some time later, saw got uniformed cops outside.

It's probably related, and not some raid (then they would be plainclothes, not in uniform). Wonder what happened? Some ah-lau got heart attack in the room?? Anyone bonking halfway at that time got a shock from all the commotion?
Old 11-06-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
oneshoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF ET88 Name

Had a below average session with Mind earlier in the week (young and pretty but zero chemistry ymmv).

Second time with Name was even better than the first. She seemed almost as happy to see me as I was to see her. FJ was sexy and passionate.

Can't get enough - would like to see her again before she heads back to Thailand!
Old 11-06-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
chew6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

NAME from ET88

Looks: 10(very fair)
Body: 10(C cup natural)
Gfe: 9
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 9(very tight)

1st time trying fl. Thanks to bro et88 making it a smooth trip. I took NAME at the 1030pm slot yesterday. Apparently, her booking were full when I msg et88 at 12pm+ n he told me earliest 1030pm. I was like wow.

NAME looks just like my maternal cousin whom I always dreamed of fucking. Sweetest girl I've ever bonked. She told me I was the 8th customer for the day and she hardly has anytime to catch a breath. She apologise to me as she was not really feeling well. Guys please bear with this poor gal.

Turn out I was her last customer for the day. Even though she wasn't feeling well, she still try her best to service me. I opted for 1 quality shot being done slowly n passionately. Totally satisfied.
Old 11-06-2016, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
khazha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipflip View Post
2ndhome's new arrival Dream looks stunning, however I read that some bros here have had bad experiences with one of their previous models.

Any veteran bros here have insights on this stable to share? Trustworthy or not?
I have tried 2nd home - Beauty and yes she is hardworking . OKT is friendly and if you have doubts just ask for more pics. I am the type who go for looks and similar resemblance too. This stable is trusted. Just that you need to book your own 2h 20 room.
Old 11-06-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
khazha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried 2nd home - Beauty.

When I opened the door wow, comes a lady at height of around 164 and very pretty. Resemblance are 85% alike as her hair colour now is darker brown.

Looks - 8.5/10 ( A pretty lady similar as pics on the right)

Body - 8.5/10 ( Slim lady with no tummy. Slight fair lady with B+cup can groupe)

BBBJ: 10/10 ( Yes she allows to CIM too)

GFE - 9/10 ( Very friendly and chatty lady, always give you the fierce stare look )

FJ - 10/10 (Accomodating to any position you want and loving the doggy and ride )

RTF - Definitely, she is friendly, hardworking why not?

In overall arrangement with 2nd home is smooth. OKT is friendly as I requested for more actual live pics and he provided it. I am the type who go for resemblance and definitely has no regrets.

If you like the model, go for it, as I think most of the bros are keeping the FR to themselves.
Old 11-06-2016, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
9791js deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

My FR for Elva in Thai Palace.

I msged and got very quick response in the booking. Went to location and surely easy to find as i am familiar there.

Looks 6/10 - She was about 60% off the photo but definitely the same person. Bros you MUST look beyond the looks.
Body 6/10 - She is slightly plump.
Boob C - Natural and good nipples. Well shaped but be gentle on her nipples as she is sensitive.
Shower 8/10 - Given the super small bath area she still managed to wash me proper and a soothing bbbj.
Cat Bath 7/10 - She focus on the nipples while toying my cannon. Then make her way to a bbbj.
BBBJ 8/10 - Literally can feel strong suction and i was ready.
Fingering 7/10 - i wanted to do it like 豪情 and try to cause tsunami but before i could do that she already very aroused. Didn't exactly managed to utilise my fingering.
Painting - I tried to but then i was so busy trying to do every other thing so i gave it a miss. She is ok with it.
FJ 8/10 - Very accomodating and surprisingly she is light weight. (maybe my hard work in RT is paying off) Supposedly i made her orgasm like 5 times the whole duration. Her moanings were ok not yet to max level if i am not wrong. I did her in this order for the first shot. Cowgirl > Missionary > Sideway > Prone with her below > complete the rotation back to missionary > Reverse Cow girl. Then pause to readjust with her body lifted up while i stand by the bed and bonk and finally my 1st shot. All that took like 25 mins i think.

2nd FJ - Had her bbbj me to rise to the nation and since we only had 10 mins left i did the Light speed bonk and finished off in missionary under 3 mins.

GFE 9/10 - Her initial sentences to me was "i take care of you" and she did. Throughout the whole duration we had many laughters. She will make effort to communicate with u. We even discussed how to get abs. Show me her young and dangerous days where she was still a Uni student. I would say she was really easy to talk to as long as you are friendly.

Overall 9/10 - The only way i would have been uncomfortable would have been if i was only looking for looks. I went beyond that and tried her service and it was really very good deal. She being very cheerful and friendly plus never watching the time. Its possible we were too busy enjoying to watch the time too. The phonecall from reception was the only reason why we had to stop. Bros who are looking at service factor should actually give her the chance. Just look beyond her imperfection. Many bros here, u know that you rather have a superb GFE service than pure looks alone.

RTF - Will consider, for FLs unless they station here long term enough i will RTF.

Final note - She prefers bros who are friendly and with that she will give you perhaps even more. Bros intending to book her, you will have great bonk if you are friendly right off the start.
Old 11-06-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
Blackj@ck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackj@ck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by khazha View Post
I have tried 2nd home - Beauty and yes she is hardworking . OKT is friendly and if you have doubts just ask for more pics. I am the type who go for looks and similar resemblance too. This stable is trusted. Just that you need to book your own 2h 20 room.
Yes! confirm your statement!

Lately there are quite a number of very nice girls....

But try not to book on a Sunday which is quite pack.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1