The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 06-02-2014, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4282 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

camp for more...
Old 06-02-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Beware bros some maid will ask you to fxxx them n pay them 200.
fuck already then demand payment? quite kuku lo.

fuck liao zao liao loh. hhaha...

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 06-02-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

maid 1: had a good suck once again. and boy it's so enjoyable getting sucked in a car park sia. best part is, she sucks better than most fls. just love the tingling feeling man.

maid 2: hooked up another maid. while chatting with her, had her hold my rod and as we chatted for an hour, she stroked it for an hour. finally gotta go liao and just get her to wank me off.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 06-02-2014, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post

fuck already then demand payment? quite kuku lo.

fuck liao zao liao loh. hhaha...
If I drive OK lah, no maid Cb is worth 200
Old 06-02-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

managed to hook up a pinoy maid... got her to be my "gf". going to meet her this sunday.

the plan is to meet her, fuck her good and then dump her n sever contact.
sounds good plan?

but she keep ask me to bring her see movie and shopping... not sure if i can fuck her first... then cook up an excuse to "mia".

i know i am bad... but heck, most bros here will do the same anyway.
Old 06-02-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 20
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute

how to scout for maids? i smile at them in lifts, but usually they dare not look up or smile back.
Old 06-02-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
sounds good plan?
she keep ask me to bring her see movie and shopping... not sure if i can fuck her first... then cook up an excuse to "mia".
Ya bro,
you really bad... I somehow have this feeling that you treat the maid, like a bit not too fair like that..
The plan is to zap you and don't leave my nick, let you angry...
sounds good idea
No lah, I still let you know better...
Regds

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 07-02-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Ya bro,
you really bad... I somehow have this feeling that you treat the maid, like a bit not too fair like that..
sounds good idea
Regds
thanks for leaving nick.

and me too will leave a nick for you.

dun act like a saint.
Old 07-02-2014, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Reminisce88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Ya bro,
sounds good idea
Regds
bro i agree with you that on the extreme side, but who am i to judge?

oh and i lack the ambition.....i can't even handle 5 now on the chat. maybe i should find 1 that has weekly off and stick with her but i cant find :X

I just do this as an attempt to improve my charm, my skills and build my confidence level....ultimately a nice bonk every week to say bye bye to GL.

I need expert advice coz im worried if im hurting the girls if I do this this way and they fall deeply to me.
Old 07-02-2014, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
thanks for leaving nick.

and me too will leave a nick for you.

dun act like a saint.
He is not saint, he is Cupid xpress,

I support u bro Cupid xpress
Old 07-02-2014, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
alleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to behold

I had an experience with an indon maid. Met her through skout i think. Chatted for a while and arranged to meet at a shopping mall in west for lunch and movie.

Normal girl next door look with I think minimum D cup. Lunch was normal chatting.. she mentioned she have a boyfriend back in Indon.. but very long no sex liao ... then we proceed for movies.

During the movie, I touch her breasts over the shoulder, she pulled my hand under her t-shirt into her bra... shiok! Think she very horny liao.. un zip her jeans and pulled my hands inside her panty.. give her a good rub on her clitoris. she then came to my ears and said " I want your juice".. wah buay tahan!! she unzip my pants and start sucking on my cock till I CIM!

After the movie send her back.

But then she start to get very sticky.. so decide to withdraw out.

My first and only experience with a maid...its a lucky find.. since then like no luck liao..
Old 07-02-2014, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 21
snoopysg is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnoopysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bros,

to find a pinoy maids, you can go to orchard tower during weekend, the pub there full of pinoy maids (fishes). I have been there regularly last year. "Blue banana pub" or "top five". you can drink and dance with them.
well for me I long time did not come online here. Haha.
From year 2012, I have started the hobby of fishing them Haha.
I have records of P. maids 4 to 5. every weekend meet different one. as this "fishes" have different schedule of off day. so if you planned well can meet different one at different weekend.
when for drink at orchard tower with them and after that have ahappy time at transit time. or go cinemas for movies choose back row and have fun time there haha. of course no so daring action. have experience with 1 fishes BJ there for me while watching movies of "the pacific rim".
to be continued....
Old 07-02-2014, 03:12 PM
Samster

snoopysg is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnoopysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
managed to hook up a pinoy maid... got her to be my "gf". going to meet her this sunday.

sounds good plan?

but she keep ask me to bring her see movie and shopping... not sure if i can fuck her first... then cook up an excuse to "mia".

i know i am bad... but heck, most bros here will do the same anyway.
Hi bro,
just to share , go movies can n pubs drink but no shopping if you kena see by your family or friends that not good.
I have 1st P.maid for a year last time. Meet her for a few time before she become my gf later. we go park at some where AND we chat and from afternoon to night time as this maid can go back around 9pm, so I take my time "sian " her, that day we stay until night time and she wear gstring and dress. I take the chance to make her horny. and fuck her on the spot haha.
after that we meet once a month when she off day. then I fish other maids as back up if she dont have off day.so in a month have different fished to eat. hahaah
Old 07-02-2014, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reminisce88 View Post
bro i agree with you that on the extreme side, but who am i to judge?

oh and i lack the ambition.....i can't even handle 5 now on the chat. maybe i should find 1 that has weekly off and stick with her but i cant find :X

I just do this as an attempt to improve my charm, my skills and build my confidence level....ultimately a nice bonk every week to say bye bye to GL.

I need expert advice coz im worried if im hurting the girls if I do this this way and they fall deeply to me.
hi bro, agree dont waste $ at GL, get this P.maids and make her as gf they will stick to you if you treat them good. I have a lot experience and encounter with these P.maids.

I have one encounter that this maids really loved me a lot and I tried to find excuse to break. she dont want. she even want to commit suicide. that scary to me. In the end , I twist and turn and get one of her mistake that she did not mention to me before we go steady, hehe. then she leave me alone and go back hometown.
Old 07-02-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
camp for more...
hi bro, I can share more as I have 5 P.maids last time and break up liao.
current status have 2 active and 1 standby haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1