The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
Any idea about how to get from UTP to Pattaya town?

The flights from SG arrives around 10pm from what I saw. Not sure if there are taxis at that time, as from experience they usually are hard to find or charge a lot during night shift.
Shuttle bus service to Pattaya is ard 250bht, tix counter juz outside arrival hall.. Taxi is ard 800bht.. Price is around there.. Money not important la, juz go there enjoy, if all think of kena carrot this n that.. What is the purpose of going tour.. No offend...
Old 20-10-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Shuttle bus service to Pattaya is ard 250bht, tix counter juz outside arrival hall.. Taxi is ard 800bht.. Price is around there.. Money not important la, juz go there enjoy, if all think of kena carrot this n that.. What is the purpose of going tour.. No offend...
Thanks! But how late do they operate? SG flights reach around 10pm.
Old 20-10-2015, 07:46 PM
Samster

fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold
Post Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenskin View Post
will be heading to Thailand for work this coming November, I have 5 days free to venture at pattaya.

I read online, FL at discos can easily bring back..(808, insommia, the pier)...how much for short time is the proper price to offer them ?

For beers bar, how much to pay for the bar fine and the cost to bring back the girl ? I understand is two separate price.

I will forgo Agogo Bars as is quite high price.. Brothers please advise me with you expertise...many thanks and good day.
Saw that no one has replied your post yet so here's my experience when I went in June this year:

The bar fines vary from place to place, but generally the beer bars are LESS expensive than the Agogos. The massage places also allow you to "bar fine" their girls, but again the prices vary from place to place and I didn't really explore this aspect.

Usually the beer bars have bar fines from as low as 300 bhat to 650 bhat, while the Agogos have bar fines from 800 bhat to 1500 bhat. Sometimes this also depends on the timing, as they charge more to bar fine before midnight.

The rates for short time and long time really depend on how much the girl likes you, and how you negotiate also. Again, the beer bars tend to have cheaper prices than the Agogos.

The prices at beer bars are usually 1500 bhat for short time, and 2500 bhat for long time. Agogos usually start at 2000 bhat for short time, and can be as much as 3500 bhat from my experience. Long time can go up to 5000 bhat.

For Agogos, the LK Metro area is generally a little cheaper than the ones on Walking Street. I had a girl for 1000 bhat bar fine, and 2500 bhat long time.

I highly recommend you visit a few Agogos even if you have no intention to tahbao from there, can watch the ladies dance, enjoy a beer and rubba rubba with some girls. You can always walk out before you buy anything if you don't like the girls.

Last edited by fapfapfap; 21-10-2015 at 12:12 AM. Reason: I forgot how to math.
Old 20-10-2015, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The bar fines vary from place to place, but generally the beer bars are more expensive than the Agogos.
I guess u made a mistake on the above statement.
Old 21-10-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Oops, thanks for pointing that out! Corrected it.
Old 21-10-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Wah you very sharp hor
Old 21-10-2015, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
Wah you very sharp hor
Of cause I am... been working with Thais, u have to adapter to it.
Old 21-10-2015, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
elvenskin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Saw that no one has replied your post yet so here's my experience when I went in June this year:

The bar fines vary from place to place, but generally the beer bars are LESS expensive than the Agogos. The massage places also allow you to "bar fine" their girls, but again the prices vary from place to place and I didn't really explore this aspect.

Usually the beer bars have bar fines from as low as 300 bhat to 650 bhat, while the Agogos have bar fines from 800 bhat to 1500 bhat. Sometimes this also depends on the timing, as they charge more to bar fine before midnight.

The rates for short time and long time really depend on how much the girl likes you, and how you negotiate also. Again, the beer bars tend to have cheaper prices than the Agogos.

The prices at beer bars are usually 1500 bhat for short time, and 2500 bhat for long time. Agogos usually start at 2000 bhat for short time, and can be as much as 3500 bhat from my experience. Long time can go up to 5000 bhat.

For Agogos, the LK Metro area is generally a little cheaper than the ones on Walking Street. I had a girl for 1000 bhat bar fine, and 2500 bhat long time.

I highly recommend you visit a few Agogos even if you have no intention to tahbao from there, can watch the ladies dance, enjoy a beer and rubba rubba with some girls. You can always walk out before you buy anything if you don't like the girls.
thanks bro Fap for the advise...at least I know whats the market rate to pay for the girls at the different spots at pattaya..will keep that in mind. 3500 THB for LT is a bargain...thats a good catch bro Fap..

any nice food to suggest in pattaya?I love spicy food...I will be there on second week of November..I will be alone and plan to roam walking street and LK metro to shop for ladies...

I read online the usual means of transport in pattaya are motorbike taxi and that small cute little van...how much to pay for the small van and motorbike taxi... for example from central festival to walking street..
Old 21-10-2015, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenskin View Post
...read online the usual means of transport in pattaya are motorbike taxi and that small cute little van...how much to pay for the small van and motorbike taxi... for example from central festival to walking street..
Motorsai is quickest mode. That 'cute van' is songtaew, covered pickup. There's the 10bht doing the circuit eg 2nd road to Beach road. You just hop onto it, but we usually handover thb20. From Central to Walking st, most do this.

LK Metro area is a good option to heady, touristy Walking St. With aggs and plenty beer bars (bar beer in thai speak).

And checkout Soi 6 bars, and drop in our resident soi6's too.
Old 22-10-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
That 'cute van' is songtaew, covered pickup. There's the 10bht doing the circuit eg 2nd road to Beach road. You just hop onto it, but we usually handover thb20. From Central to Walking st, most do this.
I think most farang refer to the songtaew as a "bhat bus". I paid 10 bhat for most of my trips, the only problem I found was that I didn't know which direction of the street to take and there's no guide.

will have more information.
Old 22-10-2015, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think most farang refer to the songtaew as a "bhat bus". I paid 10 bhat for most of my trips, the only problem I found was that I didn't know which direction of the street to take and there's no guide.

will have more information.
Haha u r so funny!!! U say u paid 10bht for most of the trip n yet u do not know which songtaew going to which destination n direction. U got most of the info n yet u still ask the price of motorsai n songtaew...
Really do not know what u want.. Some nice kakis here r trying to help n yet u asking stupid questions... Haizzz.. So what next set of questions??? I eager to know too...
Old 22-10-2015, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sosuperhb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Got question about finding fl in pattaya. I read on forum to find them in insomnia, lucifer etc but which one best to go when going alone? Thanks.
Old 22-10-2015, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sosuperhb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Also have field report. Last night went out with friends of a friend who are thai. Went to nab i think it was called because they are gay. Meet a girl in called Cj from heaven agogo, pretty face, fake boobs and was a great dancer. I thought would be great to take back so agreed to price of 4k for Lt. Would not give bbbj and after 30 mins of sex complain taking to long to cum and want to go home.
Old 22-10-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Really do not know what u want.. Some nice kakis here r trying to help n yet u asking stupid questions... Haizzz.. So what next set of questions??? I eager to know too...
Think you see wrongly bro, I was not the one asking about the Moro taxi rate, was replying to bro elven.

I'm also a Pattaya newbie, but I share what I can. Sorry if I offended you.
Old 22-10-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 10
propertymike88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpropertymike88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lately switch company so no time to come online. I have no time to go Pattaya as well as market is very bad for my line.

Really miss my Rayong mistress.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1