The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-02-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
That is one of the reason I always go solo. Trouble free from buddy as there is enough trouble from the maids.

Rather tempted to join you bro, as the saying go all the same feather flock together.........

Bro, For me, I always tell them I am married, that will save you alot of trouble and can created alot of excuses. If they cannot or don't want, just move on to the next one.
Tks for your advice. Cheers
Old 12-02-2014, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
boyboyccs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro.. have pm you... not to ask for the contact..
Just want to check out the location. Have being talking to one pinoy.. but till date.. nothing happened yet... sad..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlboro69 View Post
Meet her another 2xx before CNY and had good sex with her at the same carpark. She even sent pic of herself in g-string to me...
:P

http://imageshack.com/a/img560/3508/cedn.jpg
Here's a pic of her.
Old 12-02-2014, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
YNWA1608 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wanna to exhange contact for fuckable pinoy maid. I got one pinoy who love to suck and swallow
Old 12-02-2014, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sextard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PM me bro, got a couple interested already, I won't be letting the group get too big so for the first meetup, let's just get some feel going over whatsapp. Drop me a PM. Peace...

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
That is one of the reason I always go solo. Trouble free from buddy as there is enough trouble from the maids.

Rather tempted to join you bro, as the saying go all the same feather flock together.........

Bro, For me, I always tell them I am married, that will save you alot of trouble and can created alot of excuses. If they cannot or don't want, just move on to the next one.
Old 12-02-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 21
snoopysg is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnoopysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
$150 can be nego down to $100.... They accompany u for a while and then go to another customer(s) and then to and fro. Not the whole night
Hi bro, agreed with you neg to $100. but the most I can get is $120 paid off.
That place is interesting place after work go for relax and drink if on leave the next day. well, login a room for a night there is also good.

Just to highlighted, the whole joo chiat don't have any transist for 81 or fragan.
I planning to go there again. cheer to everyone.
Old 12-02-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

snoopysg is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnoopysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunt4 View Post
I like to thank those old bird in here giving some advice to me.
Now i got a high class indo maid as my F buddy. Wish all bro
for those keep searching maid for friends or what so ever.
Don't give up
well done, and good luck bro.
Old 12-02-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by in3deep View Post
So bros

Is city plaza better or OT better to hook up maids on a Sunday afternoon?
Hi bro, orchard tower or lucky plaza, that is the best but you must fight with those "black empire" haaha
Old 13-02-2014, 01:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
in3deep is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopysg View Post
Hi bro, orchard tower or lucky plaza, that is the best but you must fight with those "black empire" haaha
Singapore can lose out to Bangladesh?

Old 13-02-2014, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
xdreamersx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro got contacts to share?
Old 13-02-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
milkyshake is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by in3deep View Post

Singapore can lose out to Bangladesh?

Bangla can earn $500 but spend $600 on maids one...
Old 13-02-2014, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

aiyo..nothing to be proud if a blanga can spend more than us...best if you can get maid spend on you..that is the best of the best...last time there was one maid really love me very deep (her looks also not bad too ...like phylis quek) , buy polo t-shirt, hair spray, face wash, shampoo, even HONEY for me to drink...also, when I told her my pockets cash not enough to go hotel 3-4 hours, she die die want to take out 10-20 buck said..no no no, we must go hotel, add more 1-2 hours.... ...cos she love it...jejejeje
Old 13-02-2014, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 863 / Power: 12
tonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to behold

Bro BEEF, u power la
Old 13-02-2014, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Reminisce88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlboro69 View Post
Meet her another 2xx before CNY and had good sex with her at the same carpark. She even sent pic of herself in g-string to me...
:P

http://imageshack.com/a/img560/3508/cedn.jpg
Here's a pic of her.
saw her before on my site...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextard View Post
Got some PMs on the below, I have already responded but let me clarify my preferred methods for our group here.

I want this to be an elite, tight-knit, and small team, We get in, we score, we make our moves, WITHOUT blowing our cash or allowing any tension to arise. NO getting drunk, NO buying rounds for the chicks unless very specific conditions are triggered, and NO knives in each others' backs cuz u like some other dudes' chick more. We talk it out like men, and if we're desperate enough to try an exchange, it's up to all parties involved to make their own choice. NO BULL SHIT!

NO cost distribution besides handling your own bill. I am not a drinker, not a smoker, and my practice is to NEVER buy the girl a drink UNLESS she is a serious gem whom I want to hook and she's not easy to get. I suggest this mentality amongst the group to avoid the issue of them saying "oh, he bought her a drink, can get me one?"

To date I have used charm, confidence, a bit of dancing and a lot of charisma to hook them, I currently have 2 regulars nearby my house whom I do regularly in the stairwells at their HDBs and a few scattered fans whom I pick and choose in between when I want a familiar Sunday screw.

Let's keep to these rules, we do not want to spend money to get our way with these chicks, we do not want violence, we do not want to create unnecessary tension, and we must have each others' backs if and when contingency protocols come into play (i.e. Wife/gf/momy/daddy need an answer).

To sum up, SMALL group, TEAM players, NO SPENDING unnecessarily, NO rivalries amongst the bros, and ALWAYS, score to your heart's content, but makes sure the chicks know you ARE NOT looking for a wife OR a dramatic relationship (it works being up front with 80% of the brighter ones, the rest would probably be dumb enough to believe that the world is ending tonight and they must screw you immediately to avoid ending up in hell).

If the above suits your game plan, hit me up and let's get cracking. Peace...
sounds like a good game plan

....I just managed to score a 2nd one, need more practice
Old 13-02-2014, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sextard View Post
Got some PMs on the below, I have already responded but let me clarify my preferred methods for our group here.

I want this to be an elite, tight-knit, and small team, We get in, we score, we make our moves, WITHOUT blowing our cash or allowing any tension to arise. NO getting drunk, NO buying rounds for the chicks unless very specific conditions are triggered, and NO knives in each others' backs cuz u like some other dudes' chick more. We talk it out like men, and if we're desperate enough to try an exchange, it's up to all parties involved to make their own choice. NO BULL SHIT!

NO cost distribution besides handling your own bill. I am not a drinker, not a smoker, and my practice is to NEVER buy the girl a drink UNLESS she is a serious gem whom I want to hook and she's not easy to get. I suggest this mentality amongst the group to avoid the issue of them saying "oh, he bought her a drink, can get me one?"

To date I have used charm, confidence, a bit of dancing and a lot of charisma to hook them, I currently have 2 regulars nearby my house whom I do regularly in the stairwells at their HDBs and a few scattered fans whom I pick and choose in between when I want a familiar Sunday screw.

Let's keep to these rules, we do not want to spend money to get our way with these chicks, we do not want violence, we do not want to create unnecessary tension, and we must have each others' backs if and when contingency protocols come into play (i.e. Wife/gf/momy/daddy need an answer).

To sum up, SMALL group, TEAM players, NO SPENDING unnecessarily, NO rivalries amongst the bros, and ALWAYS, score to your heart's content, but makes sure the chicks know you ARE NOT looking for a wife OR a dramatic relationship (it works being up front with 80% of the brighter ones, the rest would probably be dumb enough to believe that the world is ending tonight and they must screw you immediately to avoid ending up in hell).

If the above suits your game plan, hit me up and let's get cracking. Peace...
Bro, I wish u luck for this group..... Tried it once with 3 friends... Beginning was fun then one gotta fall in love.. Sigh.... Anyway, I have to agree, in group, much easier to hunt, but cannot afford one spoil market... The thing will crash.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Forum Runner
Old 13-02-2014, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
aiyo..nothing to be proud if a blanga can spend more than us...best if you can get maid spend on you..that is the best of the best...last time there was one maid really love me very deep (her looks also not bad too ...like phylis quek) , buy polo t-shirt, hair spray, face wash, shampoo, even HONEY for me to drink...also, when I told her my pockets cash not enough to go hotel 3-4 hours, she die die want to take out 10-20 buck said..no no no, we must go hotel, add more 1-2 hours.... ...cos she love it...jejejeje
hi bro,
agreed with your points, that is the best. me too have an encounter that my P.maids get shirt for me ,treat me to dinner and pub drink and after that go H81. you also very power with so many free gift, good deal too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1