The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 16-06-2016, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Anyone tried Sweet from Thai Palace? She looks yummy... Wondering how is Thai Palace's rep and service... Anyone care to give their insight?
this one is super ang pai...super good syt..100% identical to pic..even if u want book, okt might not even give you a time slot. that is how good she is...
Old 16-06-2016, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
WLchiongster69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wanna share with you guys, went to this stable ElegantThai88, contactes bro DT. Had a morning session with Ploy. Went to the same place as usual, went up and Ploy opened the door for me, first look she is so damn cute, exactly like the photos she is petite with huge NATURAL knockers! Boobs liver bros I recommend her to you! Fast hand fast leg went to shower, we broke the ice while showering. Her English is pretty good. She started with BBBJ, slow and good suction, capped and she rode me off. Her sexy moan encourage me to pump her more. Change to missionary and fired off my army. Did he same for 2nd round. She is going back in 10 days time! So bro faster try her before shes gone! Great service and GFE, definately will RTF.

PS: ET88 have a bunch of gems to explore with extremely good service!
Old 16-06-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bugger2024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sweet from ThaiPalace

Sweet from ThaiPalace

First time I write such a long FR, for people lazy to read, here's the TL;DR for the ratings, the rest can read on.

Communication: Weak English, but can understand. I don't speak Thai at all.
Looks: 10/10 Chio AND cute, where to find such combination? No blemishes, no makeup. Natural beauty.
Boobs: 10/10 I'm a small boobs guy, her small soft 32B cup is perfect for me! Just nice a handful.
Attitude: 10/10 Totally no commercial feeling. First time here on our shores. Cute personality too, please take good care of her.
Shower: We showered individually because the toilet is really quite small and cramped. But it's not an issue for me.
Catbath : Not much, become I catbath her!
French: 10/10 From soft pecks on the cheeks and lips to rigorous frenching.
Bbbj: Hardworking but can tell she is green in this line, starting not much movement, but she seems to be hitting the right spots!
Painting: Yes! Pussy nicely trimmed. Sweet, yummy and no smell! I paint her very long and she gave out soft moans and keeps getting wet!
Fj: Cowgirl and Missionary, tight and pleasurable!
RTF: Confirm, but she say she going back next week. Hopefully I can visit her one more time when we are both not tired.

Bro Tom updated me via whatsapp of the new girls that came in, but due to recent workload was unable to go try the girls. However, after checking out the new girls. Two girls stood out for me. Star and Sweet. I'm a sucker for those slim and cute-faced girls with small boobs.

Finally decided on Sweet because she had smaller boobs than Star hehehe. Wanted to book for 10+ but turns out I was dragged for some work-related issues and was only able to be free at 1am, but bro Tom assured me it's fine. So went ahead with the booking.

Got a room, and within 15 minutes, Sweet came knocking on the door. I opened the door and, fwah! It felt like the hottest chick in your poly came into the room. She was tall, dressed in a black gown and heels with a clutch, like she just attended a wedding dinner. She was pretty tall too! She immediately sat down on the bed then lied down like she had a long day.

"Shit, she's tired", I thought to myself. Shouldn't have booked at such late hour. I a bit sian already. But the thought of being able to play with that slim body with that cute face was too strong. She asked if I wanted to shower, I said yes, then she ask if it's okay to shower myself. I don't mind, so I went ahead. After I came out, she's still splat there on the bed. Then she said her turn to shower, so I just sat at the bed and took the time to reply some emails on my mobile. Then she surprised me. Standing there at my feet, back towards me. "Help me?", she said. Wah, her dress had a zipper at the back that she could not reach, so I helped unzip her dress. At that moment, it really felt like helping a crush undress. She turned around with her black bra and panties. My little bro instantly stood at attention. She noticed and gave a giggle. I couldn't resist grabbing her boobs, she left out a small squeak as she was surprised. It was heavenly. Then she quickly went into the shower.

After shower, action starts. Usually other girls would just start with cat bath. Not her, she lied down beside me, and cuddled with me. Then she started playing with herself. Wah! How horny is she?? Then she took my hands and placed it at her boobs. It's small, and soft. Just how I like them hehe. After that I went south and starting to play with her pussy, so fast wet already. OMG.

We started with soft pecks, gradually upgrade to full on wet french kissing and biting. Went south again, kissed and played her boobs, her stomach, then painted her. She lets off the most horny sound ever. She's totally enjoying it! I'm someone who enjoys giving too, so I continued to paint her even after she starts squirming, I can feel her vagina wall clenched tightly at some point when I tongue fuck her. After a long while, I looked at the time. Wah! 30+ minutes had gone by! She then said she finished twice, and that it feels very good.

Then the main job begin. I laid on my back, tired. She say now she have power, her turn to service me hahaha. Gave me a rather BBBJ, good suction, tongue lashing at the head. It felt good! I'm not the type that enjoy rigorous fast BJs, so she really took the cake in this area. Her soft and slow strokes coupled with amazing tongue actions flicking and licking at the right spots send me to ecstacy. Cannot handle anymore, pulled her up and frenched her before we start with cow girl. Wah, she really went to town with me. Riding me slowly, then gradually getting more and more rigorous, and just as I was about to reach the point, she slowed down and I enjoyed it more. She's fucking edging me! What more can I ask for a girl like that?

After about another 30 of this, I really no battery already. 2:30am already. Told her that we can finish with handjob instead. So off she went, after giving me handjob for awhile, she turned around, butt facing me and asked me, "You want?". Fwah! First time a girl automatically want me to paint her. Of course I want! She slowly back towards me and lowered her pussy to my face. I painted her without mercy. Until she leaked some water, oh heaven. I came, she showed no signs of wanting me to stop, she continued to stroke me, and she continue sitting on me. She wants more, with my sore dick in her hands. I continue to paint her senseless. Senses that she's coming again, I give her my all. She also buay paiseh, literally just sit and grind on my face. She came after 5 minutes. Only then was I allowed to crawl out from under her. Both of us were sweaty and tired. We lied there, she turned over to cuddle me. Rest for awhile before the phone ringed and we both went for a shower before leaving. Damn that's the hottest experience I had after 2 years of chionging. Didn't feel commercial at all, felt like bonking hot poly girlfriend!
Old 16-06-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
FeradoRazor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chongstern View Post
Had Ploy from ET88 for 2nd blood this afternoon, Thx Bro DT for the arrangement.

Arrangement was smooth, bro DT even push my timeslot earlier which is great for me. Location wise is very convenient with a huge open space carpark. Not too sure but I guess not to convenient for bro taking MRT.

Door open, was a bit stunned by all the girls as they are all out in the living room. The girls look great but i'm a bit shy to stare hahaha. Ploy looks exactly like the photos, slight blemish but still very pretty. Slim body that you can carry around couple with huge knockers is a killer combination.
She used to work in NEP in Bangkok.
Old 16-06-2016, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 17
blurangels is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurangels is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurangels is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurangels is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurangels is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Kik from ET88.

It's been awhile since I last posted FR so here is my FR for this gem KIK.

I must say she is really a gem not to miss with super GF feeling. Location is great like other bros had mention good for people who drive. Keep the story short FR as below:

Communication: Good in English
Looks 08/10 (Similar to the pictures but cuter)
Body 08/10 (slim with great c cup boobs but its enhance)
Attitude: 10/10 (great attitude, very service orientated, friendly)
Shower: 07/10 (basic SOP)
French: - (We didn't french as I have a ulcer on my tongue thus can't comment on this)
Bbbj: 07/10 (Hardworking try to please me but I have encounter better )
AR: - (Didn't try as I'm not a commando)
Painting: 08/10 (shaved pussy which is very wet and I like the moan she gave when you paint her)
Fj: 09/10 (started off with missionary pumping her deep and hard from there switch to cowgirl ans she can ride very well and back to missionary and fuck her hard and fast.... Game over for me then)

GFE: 10/10 (ultra cute. sweet)
RTF: For sure already start to plan the next session haha

Last edited by blurangels; 19-06-2016 at 01:16 AM.
Old 16-06-2016, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
zach15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I usually just go and try the girls without doing a FR but this one is too good to not give one. Abit late on reporting but better late than never.

I had Name earlier this month from Elegant Thai and I must say she is really a gem. Was made to wait a while but was worth it. Keep the story short FR as below:

Communication: Decent in English but sometimes had a little difficulty in talking.
Looks 7.5/10 (Similar to the pictures but cuter)
Body 8/10 (slim with great boobs, for me at least)
Attitude: 9/10 (great attitude, very service orientated, friendly)
Shower: 07/10 (basic SOP)
Bbbj: 08/10 (Hardworking and was really calm just like how i like it )
Fj: 09/10 (Really hardworking. She ensured my pleasure first and was quite tight. )

GFE: 10/10 (ultra cute. although i had difficulties speaking to her at times she was always accomodating. sweet)
RTF: Definitely if i were to see her come back as she was only around for 2 weeks.
Old 16-06-2016, 08:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LycanOnzi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ET88 Bow

Just had a session with Bow today.
Gosh , she can really serve you like a King.
Really have to Bow to her service.
Pretty face ,tall height, nice body figure , a sweet pleasant smile , hardworking mindset plus she is young and cute.
The way she shower me is really hearwarming. On bed she a solid huggable girlfriend.
Bow knows how to use her fingernails to give me a special sensation and use her attidute to heal your soul carefully.
A gem not to be missed.
Old 16-06-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Tried Mickey and Star of thaipalace over the past few days ago. Both girls around 1.55-1.6m height range, would be nice if their ad include this info.

Mickey is like the photo, longish face type but body like syt with small B boobs. Quite cold when she first stepped into the room and avoided any touchy-feely before shower. Warmed up more later on in bed though a bit 'dead fish'. Can have my way with her though no fingering allowed. Tight pussy and good figure can turn me on. Not the best f*ck experience but just for release is worth it for the $100 charge + room.

Star's service is more GFE. Her english is passable enough for chat and got good massage skills. Only con is that at 28 yr old, not 19 as advertised, and obviously a mum, figure loses out. Smallish A cups though still feel quite tight enough for fun. 2nd shot she can bbbj me till CIM so that's another plus.
Old 17-06-2016, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
HappyBuddy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyBuddy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ET88 - Fern & Yuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjr View Post
I am an AJ lover. I chanced upon ET88 and saw so many yummy options. Decisions, decisions, decisions. I took the easy way out and opted for tarma – Fern and Yuri.

Location wise, the place is central and convenient. Both MRT and car park are available.

Both Fern and Yuri look like their photos and both are slim. Yuri looks sweeter than her photo – truly a SYT. Both were very attentive – Took turns to gently wash me before and after. Also asked me if I wanted a drink.

Catbath and BBBJ – Absolutely heavenly with 2 tongues going over all your intimate parts. Fern is the more experienced one. She took charge of all the action and is more “wild”. Yuri is more playful, like your first girlfriend, a great “frencher” with soft and sensual licks all over your body.

1st FJ – Both are surprisingly tight as I am only average in size. Yuri did a cowgirl on me first. She gave me deep looks and a smile as she ground her hips slowly on my dick. Meanwhile, Fern was licking my balls furiously. Later, Fern went on all fours for me to doggy her. Yuri turned around to lick my nips and caress my ass. I shot my first load.

Massage – Fern is quite good and she guided Yuri to help out. 4-hands massage that is truly relaxing.

2nd FJ and AJ – I decided to focus on Yuri for my 2nd shot. Got her on all fours and admired her perky ass before starting to doggy her. I then lubed her ass and slowly slid my dick into her tight ass. Some difficulty at first but no problem with subsequent long strokes.

CIM – I asked Fern if she is ok with CIM. She placed her head near Yuri’s ass, I then yanked off my condom and shot my 2nd load into Fern’s mouth.

Definitely the highlight of my week. RTF for sure.
Hi Bro, pls can pass me the link?

Try searching but can not find. Thanks!
Old 17-06-2016, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
summit448 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Hmmm. Do u prefer to see true fr or fake frs?

Customers are not stupid, cheated by certain stables, still go back visit meh?

Have to say recent gals of et88 are of both syts and service kind.

Of course if u wanna see this thread filled with fake Frs, those fake fr writers will certainly oblige you.

Initially I have shortlist of 3 trustworthy stables. Now I only narrow it to 1. That is ET88. Only complaint I have of them are that their ang pais are overworked as their timing are packed from start work till end, without allowing any time for them to rest or eat.

Other than that, I could find few faults with them.

100% support your statement!

Some others stable the girls just act blur to rip you.
Old 17-06-2016, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Alexpavlov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Fon from ET88.

I don't really post FRs cos I don't think the bonks I've had are really worth mentioning, but this girl is special.

Communication: Really good and conversant
Looks 08/10 didn't rly look like the photos but pleasantly surprised when I met her
Body 08/10 natural b boobs, abit saggy but my fav type of nips
Attitude: 10/10
Shower: x/10 I prefer a thorough clean shower rather than sensual one so no comment here
French: - yum yum
Bbbj: 12/10 have had better technique but her CFm face + feel + gfe is really a winner here
Fj: 09/10 she likes to ride so that's right up my alley and her moans, jeez.
GFE: 100000/10
RTF: definitely

Jeez, that one was good bonk.
Old 17-06-2016, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurangels View Post
It's been awhile since I last posted FR p so here is my FR for this gem .
Upzzz you Bro BLURANGELS : Huat arh from Sailsingapore !!!

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 17-06-2016, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurangels View Post
It's been awhile since I last posted FR p so here is my FR for this gem .
Upzzz you Bro BLURANGELS : Huat arh from Sailsingapore !!!

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 17-06-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to behold

Tomyam69 got one 19 year old 40E babe
Anyone tried? think its either baby elephant or super enhanced
Old 17-06-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 11
hkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bow from ET.

i am super duper surprised why no one seems to be asking for her. Bloody excellent service. Lol. Eh, wait. . . I shouldnt post too. Lol. But because it is bro dt stable, no choice must post FR. because bro dt seriously went all the way out for his client.

Got the instructions, went up and waited at the wrong door!! Whahaha. Bow came out with the kind of dress i love. Lol. Those not long but not short kind with kinda of silky touch to it. Plus my favourite colour somemore. Lol.

She walked infront, and i grabbed her ass, i dunno why i did that. Haha.

Shower bbbj, yes, shower bbbj. Lol. Shiokness level is very high already. Went into room and chit chat abit before bed bbbj starts. Lol. I am scoring for cim only, but today did not achieve, even though she blow damn long. But not abit of frustration on her face. So hardworking.

Anyway, various positions are tried. Haha. Best part? No KY NEEDED. Natural wetter. Lol. Shiok.

Try then know. I can talk alot, go try first. Lol.

Happy bonking all!!!! 😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1