The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 17-06-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Went for a session with love today from Thai palace and well worth the money. Didn't think so much and just randomly ask for the OKT to recommend me one FL which can pleased me well! First Looks very sweet and pretty in real life then the pics, the most importantly which i'm so pleased is that her service on me was top notch. Cum twice was not enough for me. Nice figure she got. Very good service girl. Luckily i choose to let OKT recommend me for this session if not i'm gonna miss this Gem!!!

Look : 8/10 - look very sweet and Adorable when she smile!

Figure : 9/10 - not too fat nor slim and really have a tempting, sexy and perfect body!!!

French : 8.5/10 - super wild and responsive!!! French like a GF more than a FL!!!

BBBJ: 8.5/10 - nice suction and long BBBJ, bet that she love it!

FJ : 9/10 -super tight and wet! , with soft moans and abit of shy shy expression and me more wanna bonk her hard!!!

Painting - didn't try

GFE : 9/10 - she make me feel like she is treating me as her BF rather then Customer!!!

OVERALL : 9/10 - Sometime just ask for recommendation from OKT is also a chance to get a sextified experience! went off after session with her like just strike 4D hahaha LOL!

RTF : Definitely!!! A Gems cannot be missed!!! Thank bro Okt for recommend me and bring in such a sweet and lovely girl!
Old 17-06-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Sweet from Thai69

Height: 1.65m
Total: $140 inclusive of accommodation.

Looks: 8-8.5/10. She wasn't wearing makeup when i met her, and i was pleasantly surprised. She looked better imo, as her skin condition is good and is of a healthy light brown color. She is a natural beauty, and has a cute smile(nice teeth sia) that she wore throughout the session. Certain angles, i feel she look 70% like HK actress Vivien Yeo. She is one of the few girls whom i prefer without makeup as of now. Her resemblance to online photos stands at around 90%.

Body+Boobs: 8.5/10. Slim and has a flat tummy, with no obvious fats. Not for boobs lovers, but i prefer natural anyday . Her nipple is easly aroused, and is dark brown colored.

BBBJ: 7.5/10. Good rhythm and suction with slight deep throat if i rmb correctly. Can improve abit more, but for me is very good liao, cos it was't done in a half-hearted manner as some other girls i tried before.

Frenching: 8.5/10. Started off with light shy-kind of kissing, and progressed to aggressive frenching as the session went on, espcially during FJ.

Fingering+Painting: 8/10. She moaned quite loudly during painting, and i think maybe other rooms also can hear lol. No weird smell, and somewhat hairy below, with very tight pussy lips. Barely could insert two fingers when fingering, and she got quite wet, though i think my fingering skill still can improve alot .

FJ: 8.5/10. 1st shot done in missionary, and her moans fucking loud, damn shiok. Regrettably, for my first shot, i did not last long at all. 2nd shot even better though, as she proceeded to cowgirl me and she came one time, with super load moans. Then, i placed her in missionary and pumped her till no tmr till we came together and 2nd shot was fired.

GFE: 9/10. Never put on airs, and never used her phone in between shots, except to show me some of her private pics. Pretty decent English, so not hard to communicate with. What i liked about her is that the session was very GF-like, and not commercial in any obvious ways. Furthermore, her smiling throughout the session served to increase the GFE further. Definitely one of the best girls i have tried in recent times.

Verdict: As sweet as her name, a humble and very approachable person. Rather good service(She's quite green as it's her first time doing FL.), and she can get quite high with frenching and FJ when aroused. IMO really a good try for those who likes Chio SYT with good service. Thanks to OKT for being friendly and bringing such a well-needed gem to dome 1. For me, it was a pretty good experience, given it's my first time trying this stable.

Last edited by Mastodonman; 17-06-2016 at 05:25 PM.
Old 17-06-2016, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
KingOfTheHill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
Tomyam69 got one 19 year old 40E babe
Anyone tried? think its either baby elephant or super enhanced
Gonna test drive later hehehe
Old 17-06-2016, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
k-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfTheHill View Post
Gonna test drive later hehehe
Went in to see the pic after this post, is tempting and dont look like baby elephant from pic. I know big boobs are tempting but the down side is it might feel like stone if its enhanced. I would love to try if bros here can report a fr after trying... would appreciate it
Old 17-06-2016, 07:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Gunbladers is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

saw bro longwinter post about love, immediately give a call to okt tom..

Stable: ThaiPalace
Lady: Love
Okt Handled My Booking: Tom
Date: 17th June 2016
Time: 1700 hrs

Real Life Vs Picture: 95% same as picture.
Height: about 160cm
Legs: poportional legs.
Skin Tone: Very Slightly tanned.
Skin Texture: Smooth.
Boobs: Natural B+ C with sexy nipples.
Ass: Doggy!!!
Pussy: Warm and Tight. Trimmed.
Communication: Good command and understanding of english.
Attitude: Excellent. Accomadating to whatever you need.
Characteristic: Cheerful, sweet, friendly

Shower: Sop
Meow Bath: Whole body lick. Combinationation of tongue twisting and slurping.
Paint: no try
Fingering: wild wild wet
BBBJ: medium blow with twisting and slurping. very good feel.
French: will initiate.
FJ: Good stamina. i notice many young girls like to cowgirl. about 15 mins from her and she is very high. laster around 50 mins in various position. ended with 1 shot and times up.
Moan: sexy medium moans with "i cannot take it any longer" facial expression. Rides me like no tomorrow
GFE: Shy school girl feel.
DAMAGES: $110/90/2 INCLUSIVE OF ROOM AND CD

RTF: Most probably will after clear list.
Recommendation: Every bonkers should try. she is kinda cute.

Thanks to Bro Tom once again for the quick and prompt response. Bro tom seems like a robot working 24/7, any time also can find him.
Old 17-06-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 12
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold

Fr on Yumi from Lax

After Bim from et88 left, I was looking for another similar experience and I found it in Yumi.

Looks better irl than her pic, leggy OL feel, fair skinned.
Body is hour glass, perfectly shaped boobs and meaty ass. Really feel good while piaking her. Very passionate, easily aroused, enjoys a good eating. Came easily.

Perfect experience.

Only issue was the spoilt AC which made the room freezing cold, feel sorry for her as she might be having a runny nose due to the cold.

Rtf, yes definitely.

How to cure death grip with a fleshlight.
http://www.curedeathgrip.com/choosin...deathgrip.html
Old 18-06-2016, 12:13 AM
Samster

FR for Isabell from TY69. I will try to avoid using numerical ratings as they may differ from one person to another.

Saw this lady recently appear on TY69's page. Fast hand fast leg contacted the OKT to make booking. Quick response from OKT.

Location is very good. Ample parking space nearby. I'm not too sure as to where the nearest MRT is though. The building looks very presentable and new from the outside unlike some other stables. The unit itself is also very clean and minimally furnished. Two thumbs up for great ambience and facilities.

Moving onto the lady, Isabell. Yes, she is indeed 19 years young if you guys are wondering. Was greeted by a shy young lady at the door. Her looks is similar to that of those poly girls here with her green dip-dyed hair. Stands at about 165~168cm tall.

In the room, she was really shy and awkward as it was her first working day. Also, she's really new to this scene and fairly inexperienced, so bros pls do guide her. Proceeded to shower alone as she already had previously.

After showering, she was still in her clothes and was really very awkward. I laid down and she started removing her top, leaving her bra and panties still on. Her body is not the slim type, nor is she a BBW. While she does have a slight tummy and some stretch marks on her boobs, I don't think this is a flaw as its natural.

Proceeded with BBBJ which was reallly reallllllyyyyyyy good. Suction is definitely there and she took my whole D in her mouth. Really solid for someone who is new. She gave head for a solid 10min before I requested for FJ.

After rolling on the helmet, she removed her bra and panties for the deed. Her boobs are 100% natural, as well as her entire body. Extremely soft and huge mammaries which you can hug to sleep lol. You prolly need two hands to hold 1 boob.

Frenching began before the deed and wow she is crazyyyy hahaha. Tongue fighting and smooching all out. FJ is pretty good too. Tight with stereo moans.

Didn't request for any massage in between as I'm assuming she doesn't know how to so I didn't bother. So we just chit chat in between the 2 shots with the help of Google Translate as her English is so-so.

1st shot during FJ in missionary. Ended the 2nd shot with a BBBJ and HJ. Left a satisfied man. GFE is there. Wouldn't mind another RTF.

Side note about Isabell:
She's a marketing student from Bangkok Uni working here during her vacation. She's the only child in the family and is here to work to raise funds for some family problems back home. She will be here for 2 weeks and hopefully bros out there can support and guide this young lass.

Cheers!
Old 18-06-2016, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 9
BroR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBroR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
FR for Isabell from TY69. I will try to avoid using numerical ratings as they may differ from one person to another.

Saw this lady recently appear on TY69's page. Fast hand fast leg contacted the OKT to make booking. Quick response from OKT.

Location is very good. Ample parking space nearby. I'm not too sure as to where the nearest MRT is though. The building looks very presentable and new from the outside unlike some other stables. The unit itself is also very clean and minimally furnished. Two thumbs up for great ambience and facilities.

Moving onto the lady, Isabell. Yes, she is indeed 19 years young if you guys are wondering. Was greeted by a shy young lady at the door. Her looks is similar to that of those poly girls here with her green dip-dyed hair. Stands at about 165~168cm tall.

In the room, she was really shy and awkward as it was her first working day. Also, she's really new to this scene and fairly inexperienced, so bros pls do guide her. Proceeded to shower alone as she already had previously.

After showering, she was still in her clothes and was really very awkward. I laid down and she started removing her top, leaving her bra and panties still on. Her body is not the slim type, nor is she a BBW. While she does have a slight tummy and some stretch marks on her boobs, I don't think this is a flaw as its natural.

Proceeded with BBBJ which was reallly reallllllyyyyyyy good. Suction is definitely there and she took my whole D in her mouth. Really solid for someone who is new. She gave head for a solid 10min before I requested for FJ.

After rolling on the helmet, she removed her bra and panties for the deed. Her boobs are 100% natural, as well as her entire body. Extremely soft and huge mammaries which you can hug to sleep lol. You prolly need two hands to hold 1 boob.

Frenching began before the deed and wow she is crazyyyy hahaha. Tongue fighting and smooching all out. FJ is pretty good too. Tight with stereo moans.

Didn't request for any massage in between as I'm assuming she doesn't know how to so I didn't bother. So we just chit chat in between the 2 shots with the help of Google Translate as her English is so-so.

1st shot during FJ in missionary. Ended the 2nd shot with a BBBJ and HJ. Left a satisfied man. GFE is there. Wouldn't mind another RTF.

Side note about Isabell:
She's a marketing student from Bangkok Uni working here during her vacation. She's the only child in the family and is here to work to raise funds for some family problems back home. She will be here for 2 weeks and hopefully bros out there can support and guide this young lass.

Cheers!
Natural E cuppers wow!
Old 18-06-2016, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 15
robin hood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobin hood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: ET88 - Fern & Yuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjr View Post
I am an AJ lover. I chanced upon ET88 and saw so many yummy options. Decisions, decisions, decisions. I took the easy way out and opted for tarma – Fern and Yuri.

Location wise, the place is central and convenient. Both MRT and car park are available.

Both Fern and Yuri look like their photos and both are slim. Yuri looks sweeter than her photo – truly a SYT. Both were very attentive – Took turns to gently wash me before and after. Also asked me if I wanted a drink.

Catbath and BBBJ – Absolutely heavenly with 2 tongues going over all your intimate parts. Fern is the more experienced one. She took charge of all the action and is more “wild”. Yuri is more playful, like your first girlfriend, a great “frencher” with soft and sensual licks all over your body.

1st FJ – Both are surprisingly tight as I am only average in size. Yuri did a cowgirl on me first. She gave me deep looks and a smile as she ground her hips slowly on my dick. Meanwhile, Fern was licking my balls furiously. Later, Fern went on all fours for me to doggy her. Yuri turned around to lick my nips and caress my ass. I shot my first load.

Massage – Fern is quite good and she guided Yuri to help out. 4-hands massage that is truly relaxing.

2nd FJ and AJ – I decided to focus on Yuri for my 2nd shot. Got her on all fours and admired her perky ass before starting to doggy her. I then lubed her ass and slowly slid my dick into her tight ass. Some difficulty at first but no problem with subsequent long strokes.

CIM – I asked Fern if she is ok with CIM. She placed her head near Yuri’s ass, I then yanked off my condom and shot my 2nd load into Fern’s mouth.

Definitely the highlight of my week. RTF for sure.
Thanks for sharing this gem!
I enjoyed the session very much....thanks!!
Old 18-06-2016, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 15
MacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Side note about Isabell:

Cheers!
Woah thanks for the commando FR bro! Natural cuppers, mai tu liao.
Old 18-06-2016, 04:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
k-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Unhappy Re: Great Bonks

Not gonna quote the long post but see liao high.. darn..... vitamin M not here yet... need to wait..
Old 18-06-2016, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
johorkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no offense but most siam-keh on the tanned side, seems most of the photos posted by okts are highly "bleached".

and very difficult to find one with flawless skin, most of them surely has given birth before, stretch marks are norm further highlighted by their dark skin.

got a few good experience in the past but nowadays mostly are marked up cat50 material. just paying for the condo.
Old 18-06-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom1023 View Post
Woah thanks for the commando FR bro! Natural cuppers, mai tu liao.
No prob bro haha. I see her pic my 2ic majulah singapura lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-knight View Post
Not gonna quote the long post but see liao high.. darn..... vitamin M not here yet... need to wait..
Worth trying out bro. She'll be here for at least 2 weeks so I think she'll still be here by the end of the month
Old 18-06-2016, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 13
raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future

Quote:
No prob bro haha. I see her pic my 2ic majulah singapura lol

Worth trying out bro. She'll be here for at least 2 weeks so I think she'll still be here by the end of the month

bro she fair or dark type? where she from, Bangkok or chiangmai? slim or bah-bah type?
Old 18-06-2016, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raywkk View Post
bro she fair or dark type? where she from, Bangkok or chiangmai? slim or bah-bah type?
Isabell is fair type. Light coloured nipples. Not too sure where she is from but she studies in Bangkok University so im assuming she's from there? Not slim, slightly bah-bah but not BBW either.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1