The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2006, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Transport: to Chang Ping (PART 2)

…..the horror continues

The walk through the alley was about 5 minutes long and an upward escalator finally took us to the main road where the private “taxi” was supposed to pick us up. “Wait here….the car will be here soon” quipped the suspicious salesman. I immediately took out my pack of cigarettes and lighted one while I pondered away. “What can they do with four burly guys like us?”…. I comforted myself.

While I am puffing my cigy and waiting for it to finish…. Maybe I should now give you guys a snapshot of Brother Jinger…hehehehehehe. OK….. here goes nothing! Brother Jinger (in my eyes…. Don’t get angry hor! bro Jinger, just my opinion) is a well groomed, sophisticated and “not so simple” individual. LOL sorry, I can’t stop laughing now. He speaks with a very unique tone and style that you can easily mistake him for a BC without the A or B. i.e. A foreign born Chinese, dunno whether American born or British born. LOL…. As for his looks…..mmmmm…. yes…he looks like a movie star. Which movie star? Mmmmmmm… Let me think….Yes!.Very much like 谢贤. Sorry bro….I am an old man, only know the old movie stars. Of course, Bro Jinger not that old lah!!!…without the botox makeover and mechanical stretching. Real smooth complexion… just like my baby daughter’s minute butt…hahahaha.

Ok…. Sorry for sidetracking. Finished my cigarette and the car finally came. It was then around 5.00 p.m. I couldn’t remember the make or model of the car but it was faded gold in colour and it looks like the one you see in Rockford Files….. yeah…it’s old. The driver opened the boot, remained seated in the driver’s seat, while the salesman started to help us to load our luggage. I immediately signaled brother Dunolah to hop into the car for fear that the driver might drive away with all our belongings. Brother Dunolah, who has always been a sharp guy, seemed to be in the same transmission protocol and immediately took the front seat. After seeing him securely fastened, I loaded the last luggage and squeezed into the back row with the other two “lambs”. Like a pack of sardines, we started moving, bading the salesman goodbye. “Take the new highway!” I ordered the driver.

The driver nodded his head and then started to pull out something from his side pocket. Phew!!!! It’s OK, just his mobile phone. He then punched the keypads profusely while shaking his head. KNN…what shit are they going to come up with now? Yelling over his mobile while driving, he suddenly made a U-turn and told us he couldn’t take us further because his car was not too OK. What the FCUK was he trying to do?????

He then drove back to the same pick up point and made another U-turn before stopping at an open carpark in between the seaside and the main highway. For those who are familiar with Zhuhai, this car park is at the beginning portion of the “Lovers walkway” 情人道., something similar to our East Coast Parkway….minus all the trees. The carpark was filled with all sorts of cars and spotted at a far corner were 6 to 7 men, one fat bum, some in shorts, a couple in slippers and another squatting on the curb. The driver then walked out of the car and headed straight to the mob. “Looks like we bought ourselves a real adventure!” I told the guys as I twitched my head to catch a glimpse of what was transpiring. I eased myself a little only after seeing the fat guy shaking his head. Then, the situation took another turn. The driver headed back to the car and the fat guy followed suit. The one, that was squatting all along, then stood up, and with the rest of all, also headed towards us. You guys would have paid a million for that scene! All four of us cramped in our seats with our knees less than an inch apart, with, I don’t know, 8? 10? Grouchy looking loafers striding towards us….

……….to be continued

Last edited by spoonfork; 27-04-2006 at 05:04 PM.
Old 27-04-2006, 04:53 PM
Samster

spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawTeoChew
Bro, since he writes very well and many of us like it, how about requesting him to write a daily FR to make us Gian? We will be forced to log on everyday!
LTC
Thank you ALL!!!! Now damned motivated to write......
Old 27-04-2006, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
jinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you Sir Spoonfork for a fine description of me....
I spoke singlish too... and just bcos me can tie-up my hair and wear a plastic frame glasses I become....hmmm 谢贤... Again I need to thank my folks back home for the smooth complexion.... meimei envy this skin when they see & touch my nake body... hahahaha.
Old 28-04-2006, 09:40 AM
Samster

Transport: to Chang Ping (PART 3)

…..the rude awakening

Those Chinese guys, with the fat guy and driver taking the lead, reminded me of the scene in 赌神….. slow motion walking…..

About 3m away from the car, the driver suddenly halted his steps and turned to the fat guy. The both of them then started talking loudly with their hands in full motion and with the rest of the gang staring anxiously at another 3m apart. Feeling extremely impatient now, I slowly wound down my windows by about a centimeter to eavesdrop on the distant conversation.

KNN…… guess what? The driver was actually trying to sub-out the transportation service to the fat guy!! And the rude awakening?……. The driver offered only RMB250 to the fat guy to take all the four of us to Chang Ping. What the #@$%& ……!!!!! We agreed at RMB430 and he only offered the fat guy RMB250!!!! *&^%$. I really felt like a real idiot then.

After almost 5 minutes of wrestling, the driver surrendered and walked back towards his seat. He then drove on and again explained to us that he could not ferry us because his car was overheating. I took a quick glance at the water meter and what I saw seemed to be in perfect order. The lever was at the halfway mark and there were also no steam rising out from the bonnet. What FCUK overheating was he talking about? I then suggested to the guys (in English of course) to go back to the fat guy and negotiate directly with him. “RMB300 should do the trick”… I added. Brother Jinger, with the car still in motion, then asked him where he was taking us to. “I have to think!!!”, the driver said. After a long delay, the driver stopped the car and then suggested we alight to catch another mode of transportation. We were then about 5 km away from the fat guy, right in the middle of no-man’s-land ……and he wanted to drop 4 tourist looking goons, with huge luggage in hand, ……to flag our own bus????? I swore I could visualize Brother Jinger throwing a punch on the driver’s face along with a splurge of profanities. Nope…..that did not happened. All he said was…”大哥, 你那么不是要我们的命!不然你载我们回去那个停车场….好吗?” …hehehehe

A couple of U-turns later, we were back at the carpark. The gang of thugs greeted us with stares of amazement as we offloaded our luggage from the “overheated” car. The same scene of the gang toddling towards us repeated itself. “where do you guys wanna go?” the fat guy asked in Mandarin. “常平…多少???” I asked. RMB500 was his offer. Looking at my watch and remembering the advice of some samsters that we should reach Amazon before 8, I started to do my calculations….. including weighing the possibility of being stranded there if we couldn’t strike a deal with him. Before I could utter a single word, the fat guy then explained in Mandarin that we, being Taiwanese travelers, should be aware that RMB500 is the best possible price, with the toll charges of the new highway, and the comfort of his new fleet of cars….. blah blah, blah,blah…
“Tell you what” I interrupted in Cantonese, “I am no Taiwanese! I am from Canton and I need to go CP real fast. I normally pay RMB300 but since I am in a hurry, I will pay you RMB400….. BUT……on condition that you get me a new MPV”. He grinned immediately……and finally…….we were on our way…..in comfort….”Follow the yellow brick road!!!!!”

Note: The journey continued without a glitch and we arrived in Miraton Hotel in complete pieces….luggage and all. For those interested, the following are the details of the fat guy:

Name: 源仔
Company:珠海市外地回头车服务

All this happened on the first day of our trip. The real fun only started when we arrived in CP. Thereafter, we stayed there for three nights before heading back to Zhuhai for a night and another day in Macau.

I will continue my story at the “Events in Chang ping” thread……….. Thank you for reading….

........to be continued
Old 28-04-2006, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
DUnNoLah is one of the Best!DUnNoLah is one of the Best!DUnNoLah is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfork
Transport: to Chang Ping (PART 3)

All this happened on the first day of our trip. The real fun only started when we arrived in CP. Thereafter, we stayed there for three nights before heading back to Zhuhai for a night and another day in Macau.

I will continue my story at the “Events in Chang ping” thread……….. Thank you for reading….

........to be continued
Wah Bro, 2 days nv log in and u still covering ZH, i really 5 bodies toward floor( 五体投地)to u man, but again, I am impressed by your FR, very details, my turn to up your points!

Cheers!
Old 28-04-2006, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUnNoLah
Wah Bro, 2 days nv log in and u still covering ZH, i really 5 bodies toward floor( 五体投地)to u man, but again, I am impressed by your FR, very details, my turn to up your points!

Cheers!
hehehe...DunLikeThatSayLeh... I very paiseh you know? Anyway, I will soon give a description of you in one of the postings. I have continued with the FR in another thread..... "Events In Chang Ping"
Old 01-05-2006, 10:28 AM
Samster

jinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

are there any samster going to be in ZH or CP 3rd week of May. Let's get together and party together. PM me.
Old 01-05-2006, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
CockTalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alright guys my virgin post. So please bear with me if what I posted is irrelevant.

Some facts about LHL gals.
On average they do about 5 guys per nite. Some gals even do about 8 guys a nite. So either you go very early or make sure u choose carefully to avoid dry gal. Also always go for a gal with a bit flesh as some of them do drugs.

If you do bring her back to your hotel, please keep your cash and belonging properly BEFORE going to LHL. There is a case not long ago when the gal actually work with the 'mamasan' to rob a guy. Beat him to death. And all this is for bout RMB10k and some gold chain. So be really careful on this. (Heard this from gal from LHL - befriended with one of them)

If you want to ge a cheap ON, you need to go there late (bout 12) and get her back for ST. Once you are back in hotel, then only ask her how much for ON. Then you nego with her. Usually I will pay for about RMB500 for an ON. But of cause this still depends on the mamasan as half of it will go to them.

Health Club.

I usually go to Yuen Hai (Cloud Sea) - close to Holiday Inn. RMB20 for foot massage, RMB56 for 2 hours full body massage and RMB298 for 1.5 hours of full service. The gal variation is OK but the gals are a bit young (some are even just 17 yo).

Hope this info can be of some use for you guys.
Old 01-05-2006, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinger
are there any samster going to be in ZH or CP 3rd week of May. Let's get together and party together. PM me.
Early June will be a better choice....i know a few nice "party animals" bros will be in CP on the first week of june...

U are welcome to join us.

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 01-05-2006, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
Early June will be a better choice....i know a few nice "party animals" bros will be in CP on the first week of june...

U are welcome to join us.
Count me in please!!!!! Any firm dates?
Old 01-05-2006, 04:14 PM
Samster

Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfork
Count me in please!!!!! Any firm dates?
PM the dates to you n Jinger liao....

Cheers

Old 01-05-2006, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
PM the dates to you n Jinger liao....

Cheers
Thank you CO sir, but my meeting had be made... dont worry, maybe I can join you come June... just one thing keeps me away from china at that time.... summer... I hate summer in china
Old 02-05-2006, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 20
Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all

dear CO sir...Bro trick and i be there from 3rd june to 7 june...how abt a gathering at CP...
Old 02-05-2006, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 20
Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinger
I disagree about stying in LHL hotel... I'm now staying in LHL hotel as I type... noone disturb me and the night walkabout is cool... lot's of gals now... very young gals too. waiting for samters arriving tomorrow for a trip to CP!!! 1st time there!
yo Bro Jinger...where do you normally stay in LHL...course my friends and i are looking for cheap and good hotels near LHL...previously stay at yuehai...but a bit expensive leh...
Old 02-05-2006, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuz
dear CO sir...Bro trick and i be there from 3rd june to 7 june...how abt a gathering at CP...
That's wonderful....we ll have many great parties then.

Will PM u the details as the dates draw near.

Bro jinger...cum join us lah.

Cheers

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1