The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Good evening,

Just receive the following from guru Allen. May be a bit elementary for the Don Juans here.

How can you tell if a woman likes you or not?

There are tons of little signs that women give off that can help you to figure out what she's thinking. I will not list them all in this article but the following are five of the most obvious and telling.

Keep these in mind when you attempt to charm that beauty.

How's the Eye Contact?

If she likes you she'll engage in elevated levels of direct eye contact when she talks to you.

She'll look more directly into your eyes and hold them a little longer than normal. A great deal of eye contact with you often signals that she's more interested in YOU than in the topic you're discussing.

On the other hand, if she avoids your eyes, then you are probably not oozing too much charm. Better get your act together, or get going someplace else.

Where Are Her Shoulders Pointing?

Think of her shoulders as a pointer. She points them at what she's interested in.

If you're talking to her and her shoulders are pointed directly at you then she's probably somewhat attracted to you. If they're pointed in a different direction, she's probably not - at the moment.

But watch them. She may change their focus and move in your direction if you do things right. Or point them someplace else, if you screw up.

Is She Laughing?

Does she laugh at your jokes and witty remarks?

If she is attracted to you, she will laugh at anything you say that is even mildly amusing. In fact, she may laugh so much that you begin to think that you must be pretty darn funny. (Why hasn't anyone told you this before?)

In actuality, this has more to do with your presence eliciting a positive state of emotional arousal in her than in your wild sense of humor.

On the other hand, if even your best and most awesome witticisms draw blank or bored stares, then you might want to get movin' along.

Does She Seem Nervous?

Boys and girls are not that different. Girls get nervous around boys just like boys get nervous around girls. If they like one another.

So if you notice that she fidgets, makes jerky movements, and stumbles over her words a bit, then, hey, you might actually be doing something right. Congratulations!

Of course, she could just be nervous because you seem like a creep. But I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here. (Try not to be a creep!)

Is She Trying?

Does she do her part to keep the conversation going, or does she just kind of sit there and mumble once in a while?

Does she approach you, position herself near you, and make things easy for you? Or does everything just seem like work?

If she likes you, she will want to talk to you, to be near you, to do things with you. And she will give you every opportunity to show that you are as awesome as she thinks you might be.

If she's not trying, she's not interested.

But just remember this: it's not over until you move on.

You still have a chance. And some women take a while to get warmed up to a new guy, no matter how wonderful he is. So don't give up too soon.

But don't pursue the same uninterested woman for months or years either.

Give it your best shot and then, either reap the rewards or move on. Don't get stuck in the same spot. Keep moving forward.

Life is too short and there are way too many cute girls in this world.

Good luck!

Allen

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 23-11-2022, 04:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8499 / Power: 10
Samkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good afternoon,

Here are two photos of a sexy housewife. Not taken by me.

Nice and looks very nice.
Old 23-11-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1057 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Different women may behave differently when they like their men. There's no textbook or theory to teach and most of the time it's situational.
When we meet enough women, we will more or less know when the next one we meet, likes us or not.
Also, like can be of many types, between man and woman, BFF or brotherly/sisterly..
Worst, some women can be confused. While trying to maintain a non man woman like, cause one party is married or not eligible, yet at times get intimate physically or in conversations that are not supposed to be. When the man jumps into it, thinking can get physical, the woman is upset and backs off.
Hence, forget about the theories, textbook, be situational and agile.
Old 24-11-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samkieu View Post
Nice and looks very nice.
Bro, she should be a good fxxk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Different women may behave differently when they like their men. There's no textbook or theory to teach and most of the time it's situational.
When we meet enough women, we will more or less know when the next one we meet, likes us or not.
Also, like can be of many types, between man and woman, BFF or brotherly/sisterly..
Worst, some women can be confused. While trying to maintain a non man woman like, cause one party is married or not eligible, yet at times get intimate physically or in conversations that are not supposed to be. When the man jumps into it, thinking can get physical, the woman is upset and backs off.
Hence, forget about the theories, textbook, be situational and agile.
Bro, tks so much for sharing your experience.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 16-12-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

No more a Virgin

The family is at the dining table. The little 10-year-old girl does not eat and has her nose in her plate….

After a few moments, she says, “I’ve something to tell you people.”

Silence around the table.

“I’m no longer a virgin”, and she begins to cry.

Long silence again.

And then…

The father screams at his wife, “It’s your fault! Always dressed and made up like a whore! Do you think you are setting a good example for your daughter? Wallowing the whole day on the sofa, exposing your boobs… it’s disgusting! That’s how problems arrive.”

The wife, in turn, yells at her husband, “What about you? Are YOU setting a good example? Wasting your salary on sluts who sometimes even accompany you to your doorstep! Are YOU setting a good example for your 10-year-old daughter?”

The father continues, “And her elder sister, this good-for-nothing, with her hairy junkie of a boyfriend, who is always groping her in all the corners of the house. Do you believe she is setting a good example for her younger sister?”

And the recriminations go on, and on, and on….

The grandmother touches the shoulder of the little granddaughter to console her, and asks her, “Well, my little girl, how did it happen?”

And the little girl replies while stifling her sobs, “It’s the priest.”

The grandmother asks, "What do you mean, the priest ?”

“The priest has chosen another girl to be Virgin Mary in the Christmas play.
I’m no longer playing the role of Virgin Mary.”

Merry Christmas in advance... 🤶 🎄 🎅

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 18-12-2022, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 7
cognisence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No more a Virgin

The family is at the dining table. The little 10-year-old girl does not eat and has her nose in her plate….

After a few moments, she says, “I’ve something to tell you people.”

Silence around the table.

“I’m no longer a virgin”, and she begins to cry.

Long silence again.

And then…

The father screams at his wife, “It’s your fault! Always dressed and made up like a whore! Do you think you are setting a good example for your daughter? Wallowing the whole day on the sofa, exposing your boobs… it’s disgusting! That’s how problems arrive.”

The wife, in turn, yells at her husband, “What about you? Are YOU setting a good example? Wasting your salary on sluts who sometimes even accompany you to your doorstep! Are YOU setting a good example for your 10-year-old daughter?”

The father continues, “And her elder sister, this good-for-nothing, with her hairy junkie of a boyfriend, who is always groping her in all the corners of the house. Do you believe she is setting a good example for her younger sister?”

And the recriminations go on, and on, and on….

The grandmother touches the shoulder of the little granddaughter to console her, and asks her, “Well, my little girl, how did it happen?”

And the little girl replies while stifling her sobs, “It’s the priest.”

The grandmother asks, "What do you mean, the priest ?”

“The priest has chosen another girl to be Virgin Mary in the Christmas play.
I’m no longer playing the role of Virgin Mary.”

Merry Christmas in advance... 🤶 🎄 🎅
All jumping the gun. Nice share bro LOL
Old 28-12-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Good morning,

Happy New Year!!

I like to share another life's great secrets.

"TREAT HER LIKE A QUEEN AND SHE’LL TREAT YOU LIKE A SLAVE."

A MAN is always the grand prize, from the first second he meets his dream girl/woman to the last second he is with her. Whether the duration is 3 minutes or 30 years.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 28-12-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
greenspider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Returning your up bro warbird, thanks
Old 28-12-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
teddybeartim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good morning,

Happy New Year!!

I like to share another life's great secrets.

"TREAT HER LIKE A QUEEN AND SHE’LL TREAT YOU LIKE A SLAVE."

A MAN is always the grand prize, from the first second he meets his dream girl/woman to the last second he is with her. Whether the duration is 3 minutes or 30 years.

Cheers!

Bro WB
So true! If the girls want to be treated like a queen, make sure they treat us guys like a king first!
Old 01-01-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenspider View Post
Returning your up bro warbird, thanks
Bro, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddybeartim View Post
So true! If the girls want to be treated like a queen, make sure they treat us guys like a king first!
Bro, you're right!

Good evening to all samsters,

Wishing all of you and your family a happy, healthy and prosperous new year 2023!

Here is a short story about a fellow ah pek.

After retirement, my friend Mr. Liu, aged 68, married an attractive 25-year-old woman. Now he was spending less time with his friends. His concerned friends enquired if there was a problem.

“I'm eager to spend time with you all, but my young wife gets lonely when I'm away.” His friends advised him: Keep a young tenant at home, your wife will be happy in the company of a younger person.

Mr. Liu promptly acted on their advice and leased a room in his big house to a young tenant. Now the friends were meeting more often. One day his friends jokingly asked, “How is your wife now?” Mr. Liu: "She is not lonely at all, in fact, she is very happy that she is pregnant."

The friends laughed, as they expected this. "And how is the tenant?” they asked. Mr. Liu replied very soberly, “She is also pregnant.”

Never underestimate a Senior Citizen.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 02-01-2023, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
Whelan5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The friends laughed, as they expected this. "And how is the tenant?” they asked. Mr. Liu replied very soberly, “She is also pregnant.”

Never underestimate a Senior Citizen.
[/SIZE]
His sperm is still strong haha
Old 03-01-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

A girl at the beach.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 03-01-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
vazuatu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
A girl at the beach.

Lovely side boob. Did she strip off everything later?
Old 06-01-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazuatu View Post
Lovely side boob. Did she strip off everything later?
Bro,

The pic was sent by a fren. She is a Japanese girl.

She didn't strp off everything, unfortunately.

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 06-01-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Good afternoon,

What an auspicious day!

I have mentioned that if a man is non-needy and nonreactive when dealing with very attractive girls (including his dream girls), he will be perceived to have HIGH status and HIGH social and sexual value. Yes, he is the PRIZE.

I like to share the following by Mystery:

Emotional Reactions are Proportionate
to the Value Differential

The greater the potential impact to my own value, the greater emotional
reaction I will have. If someone points a gun in my face, I will immediately
feel a rush of emotions in my body. But if a child points a toy
gun at me, I feel nothing. Why? Some part of my programming has
calculated the potential impact to my survival value and then activated
the appropriate emotion.

If an attractive woman pursues me, it is more validating than if
the unattractive woman does the same. If my boss (the rich man)
frowns at me, I will feel a sinking feeling in my stomach—I will know
that I have just screwed up. But if the beggar frowns at me, I feel no
regret at all.

People normally feel stronger emotions in response to social feedback
from those of higher value. The more attractive women tend to
cause men to feel more intense emotions.

How else could people even determine who they are attracted to
in the first place, if they didn’t feel attraction? Acceptance from an
attractive woman feels more pleasurable, yet she also causes more
anxiety—because some part of our programming has decided that
she is more important. People will react to her, they will try to impress
her more, and they will try to not “fuck it up.”

She feels this vibe (it’s obvious), and the frame it sets is that she
must be the one with higher value. After all, if I am reacting more to
her than she is to me, then I must be feeling more powerful emotions
than she is—which means that I must view her as higher value than
she views me.

My lower value is thus telegraphed to her—and to everyone else
around—through my emotional reactions. Subtle cues in my behavior
cause the general perception of my value to drop.

The person who is reacting more is the one in that moment with lower relative value.

REACTION AND RELATIVE VALUE

Since emotionally reactive behaviors will telegraph lower value, then
can we also assume that being emotionally unreactive will convey
higher value?

In our experience, this is true—being unreactive is a powerful
way to convey status and generate attraction.

Of course, this doesn’t mean to act emotionless and robotic. It
only means that you shouldn’t have any more nervousness around
attractive people than you would around anyone else. Rather, you
are able to just be yourself and act as you would around your close
friends and family.

If your two-year-old niece tells you “you’re stupid,”—do you get
nervous? Do you try to come up with the perfect response? Do you
care? Most likely the comment passes through without affecting you,
and you just laugh and toy with her. You wouldn’t remember her saying
it and you wouldn’t feel your status and value as a man have been lowered. This should be the same
with people you feel attracted to.

When people sense that you aren’t reacting to them, the vibe feels
to them like you just don’t perceive them as any great threat, or benefit,
to your own value. Instead, you come across as completely unaffected,
in good humor, and able to interact comfortably just as if you were relaxing with your oldest friends. This vibe causes people to treat you
as if you have higher status.

What does it mean when people treat you like you have a higher
status?

Women will find you more attractive.

People in general will have more emotional reactions to you and they will feel more validation
or devalidation based upon your responses to them.

People will be more concerned with gaining your approval and avoiding your
disapproval. People will more easily alter their opinions or behavior
in order to accommodate you.

People will seek rapport with you, offer you value, and will try to align with you. All of these behaviors
are indicators of interest—clues that reveal that person’s subconscious
perception of the value differential.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1