The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-11-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
Amazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Kino - http://beautycastle.org/kino-massage-hj/

$100/1hr Massage + $100 for More Special = $200

I've always been in the vibrant Dome 1, Covid came and so did the supply. I had to evolve and stretch my comfort zone so here I am in the Local Massage Service Directory.

I came with minimal expectations of a $100 massage for 1 hour and maybe a handjob?

I contacted Cheryl initially (Natural big boobs according to some reports but not so good service) and Kino.

Cheryl was busy so I contacted Kino and within minutes she responded and since I live in the East and her place was also in the East I took less than 10 minutes to arrive.

Highlight - (Tbh it wasn't really a highlight, it was just an experience for me. In Dome 1 it was clear right from the start that I was going to get it but here I wasn't sure but I did get it if you know what I mean)

Looks - 6.5/10. 30% discount from photos.
She is in her 30s obviously, nice eyes, matured though, she is slim with nice skin. A MILF by my standards.

Boobs - 6.5/10. B cups slightly enhanced. I'm a natural boobies kinda person and hers wasn't too great but to each his own.

CBJ - 6/10. Again, I wasn't expecting many things so when it started I was just ok.

Special - For an extra $100 (She did ask for more though but she was nice) I got it. She's not shaved so when I did the 69 it was really weird and hairy! She has a mattress on the floor in case you don't like doing it on the massage table.

GFE - 9/10 - Friendly and accommodating, always smiling, she was great.

RTF - Honestly this is my first time to a massage place. So maybe I was duped to paying the extra $100 for super special.

P.S - For the experienced guys, I appreciate it so very much if you guys could recommend more girls. So far I've shortlisted the following ladies, what do you think of them?

Zen - So far no reviews for her at all. She looks busty and she's Malay, maybe will try her and then update you guys: http://beautycastle.org/zen-local-malay-full-svc/

Lily - Look at those sultry eyes...saw one guy's review saying that she is 'C-Cup' so maybe will try her too: http://beautycastle.org/lily-massage-hj-bj-sm/

Lili - I only saw one guy who tried her. He said that "massage not bad, service normal" but normal is good in todays context!
http://beautycastle.org/li-li-nuru-massage-hj-jg/

Kimi - Saw only one and she does Nuru massage:
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=...highlight=kimi

Cheryl - Naturally busty C. The three words that makes living a good thing. I've read that her service is 'so-so'
https://sglonelyguys.online/cheryl-massage/

Natalie - I heard she's retired. From the reviews I've read she is a star:
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=...hlight=natalie

Tao-Zi - One of the highest rated from what I've read. I think if Cheryl is busy I'll opt for this girl instead:
https://sglonelyguys.online/tao-zi-massage/

So if you guys have any reviews on the girls above do share with all of us chiongsters too. Looking forward to more shophouse adventures!
Old 09-11-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Mumu ( https://sglonelyguys.online/mu-mu-massage/ )

FR is based on my personal experience and opinion. If yours is different, don't blame me.

Location wise, it’s good for foot soldiers. Linked sheltered from exit of an mrt station. The place needs to change lifts in order to reach her apartment. Think should be the place that bro Kopi mention?

Nice looking milf and looks quite similar to the photo.

Average massage, average sensual, average cbj, average hj.

No short charge of time and no phone usage.

Nothing really stands out. Her poodle is more fun.... lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 09-11-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep, I reckon the ladies all get together and collectively agree how to all up their rates and exploit us in this situation.

Even the MLs are doing it, especially the "local" MLs. Same kinda of text. "Underpaying" , "other customers pays more", etc... To date Ying Ying and Lulu sent messages like these. I mean seriously??!! They are not exactly cream of the crop. Their prime were years and years ago. They are just getting greedy. Anyway, not pissed off. I had my fun with them. They are not the kind of quality that I will miss. So dropped them instantly.
Unfortunately there are many among us that are not very bright and the FL/ML basically exploit it to their advantage.

End of the day, it is not how much we hae but the value we are getting is becoming ridiculous.

Just peter the price with the home worker. The most I will pay at the spa is 110 which include entrance , HJ and roaming. Anything beyond , I ask them to leave my dick alone. At most we lose the entrance fee
Old 09-11-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post

FR is based on my personal experience and opinion. If yours is different, don't blame me.

Location wise, it’s good for foot soldiers. Linked sheltered from exit of an mrt station. The place needs to change lifts in order to reach her apartment. Think should be the place that bro Kopi mention?

Nice looking milf and looks quite similar to the photo.

No short charge of time and no phone usage.

The poodle is distracting. It's strange to have a dog beside you when receiving a BJ. Lol
Old 09-11-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Unfortunately there are many among us that are not very bright and the FL/ML basically exploit it to their advantage.

End of the day, it is not how much we hae but the value we are getting is becoming ridiculous.

Just peter the price with the home worker. The most I will pay at the spa is 110 which include entrance , HJ and roaming. Anything beyond , I ask them to leave my dick alone. At most we lose the entrance fee

Absolutely. I guess I was hapring on the price, but what I was alluding to was the value, not just the price. Like you said bro.

Old milf MLs starting off at $120 for HJ is ridiculous. Spa ladies asking to top up just to see boobs just as ridiculous.

I also have my own standard "tips" if required. If they don't agree, like you said bro, "leave my dick alone."
Old 09-11-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
way_lam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope Coco is ok. Booked a session for today but no response when I tried to reconfirm via SMS and calls. Anyone has updates? Maybe she thinks I am on blacklist.
Old 09-11-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hahahah... I think so too. More fun to play with tbh. So only saw her once. No rtm.
Old 09-11-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
Jacket998 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJacket998 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJacket998 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://beautycastle.org/baby-massage-jg-unlimited-hj/

Was looking thru and saw quite a number of review and feedback on her. So i went to try her service. It wasnt as bad as i thought but in fact i feel she is quite a nice and friendly person

Interior wise i feel that her room and toilet were quite clean, tidy and spacious.

During my visit, i was driving and the parking wise was quite convenient. Just have to inform her so that it can be arrange to be park at the lot near her apartment. The walking distance to mrt was roughly 2 to 3 min base on the distance i saw when going to find her.

I took the 90min package. And i feel her massage was quite solid and put in lots of effort and she did not rush her massage. She also constantly check with me if the strength she use is ok or do i wan it harder or softer etc. Her service was quite caring and do have the GFE

However the photo look like syt but in person look more mature than the photo. But it wasnt an issue to me.

The overall rating i would give is 7.5
Room 8
Service 8
Attitude 7
Looks 7.5
Old 09-11-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The poodle is distracting. It's strange to have a dog beside you when receiving a BJ. Lol
Actually quite worry. Later the poodle not happy or try to learn from her mommy come bite my kkj then holly shit.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 09-11-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 979 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittenbyml View Post
I messaged her and it seems that shes gonna leave the spa and work on her own by the end of the month. Looking to rent a room somewhere central. Can wait a few weeks and save the 88, or even 50.
That's really good, thanks for the heads up!

I don't like the MP environment especially when the walls are thin, ppl walking and talking outside which is really distracting.

Cathy
Old 09-11-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Mephistopheles is Cool - loads of Potential

Have tried messaging Qing Tian multiple times, no luck... Anyone have similar experience?
Old 09-11-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by way_lam View Post
Hope Coco is ok. Booked a session for today but no response when I tried to reconfirm via SMS and calls. Anyone has updates? Maybe she thinks I am on blacklist.
SM Coco is famous in the english speaking thread haha

U also going play SM?
Old 09-11-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6819 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahahah... I think so too. More fun to play with tbh. So only saw her once. No rtm.
Quote:

Quote:
Thanks Bros, was considering but now no need liao.
Old 09-11-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Absolutely. I guess I was hapring on the price, but what I was alluding to was the value, not just the price. Like you said bro.

Old milf MLs starting off at $120 for HJ is ridiculous. Spa ladies asking to top up just to see boobs just as ridiculous.

I also have my own standard "tips" if required. If they don't agree, like you said bro, "leave my dick alone."
if we have brothers here who is willing to pay their rate couple with tips. There is no reason for them to lower themselves
Old 09-11-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually quite worry. Later the poodle not happy or try to learn from her mommy come bite my kkj then holly shit.
lol. i didn't think of that. I am more concerned about the poodle coming over to lick my shaft
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1