The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-11-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I know they are of a different species, but do dogs get turned on by the scent of human sex?

I had a girlfriend whose pet Shih Tzu sleeps in the room. When I stay over, it'll quietly curl up in the corner and snooze. But when the gf and I start to have sex, our sweat , her pussy juices and our sexual musk hit the air, the dog will wake up and get into a frenzy!! I mean it'll go totally mental. With a craze look in its eyes, it'll keep jumping on the bed with force, trying to smell and lick the source of the musk. Needless to say, we end up having to continuously push the dog away and cover our private parts to protect ourselves from the dog's incessant rampage. Go figure.
Really? Besides Ah Sa, Zoya has a similar poodle too. So far, I have not encountered any issues, despite both ladies leave their poodles freely some times.
Old 09-11-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Really? Besides Ah Sa, Zoya has a similar poodle too. So far, I have not encountered any issues, despite both ladies leave their poodles freely some times.
My encounter was that there was a scent of musky sex with my gf that drove the dog berserk. You mean that there was that scent too when you visited those ladies? Hahaha.
Old 09-11-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Anyone managed to suck the nips of those who "officially" doesn't allow?

Many times did u take for it to happen? 1x? Or a few?
Definitely possible. Just move in for the kill when defences are down.

Zhut until got wet below.
Old 09-11-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6851 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya end of month. She really doesn't want to go. She's quite convinced her life is here in Singapore . However, as recent times have shown, nothing really goes accordingly to plan.
Didn’t she just move into her current place not long from a lower floor?

But like you said, nothing is for certain.
Old 09-11-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

woop today was quite jialt. contacted 11 mls and none of them can make it at my timings. decided to just go for normal spa massage, and the two branch im comfortable with were fully booked and need to wait.

ended up going home with blue balls, and running off my horniness ):

shall try chionging again tomorrow. P
Old 09-11-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
woop today was quite jialt. contacted 11 mls and none of them can make it at my timings. decided to just go for normal spa massage, and the two branch im comfortable with were fully booked and need to wait.

ended up going home with blue balls, and running off my horniness ):

shall try chionging again tomorrow. P
What were your suggested timings?

People are usually trying to get rid of Monday blues, hence the ladies are fully booked.
Old 09-11-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
What were your suggested timings?

People are usually trying to get rid of Monday blues, hence the ladies are fully booked.
Between 6:30 pm to 7 plus.

I guess that's the peak timings like you said. Yea bro, wanted to get over my monday blues in view of a tough week ahead.
Old 09-11-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Didn’t she just move into her current place not long from a lower floor?

But like you said, nothing is for certain.
Yes she did just move. Maybe she was hoping that her current visa/permit would be extended but it wasn't. Anyway, I didn't probe further. This is her third tour of duty. Not always so long a period of time though.
Old 10-11-2020, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
way_lam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
SM Coco is famous in the english speaking thread haha

U also going play SM?
Nah... SM out...

Hmmm... maybe I should text in English

Will try again....
Old 10-11-2020, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Yes she did just move. Maybe she was hoping that her current visa/permit would be extended but it wasn't. Anyway, I didn't probe further. This is her third tour of duty. Not always so long a period of time though.
Apparently our doors are not firmly shut for her so she could potentially be back and she appeared keen (for now). But well if it happens it happens, until then, regulars can start booking farewell sessions. Just when I found a regular RTM ML, it comes to an abrupt end..gotta uncover "Gems" again in the present limited market.
Old 10-11-2020, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.online/lisa-msg/

Wah this foxy chic is new dish or some photo revamped? Don't recall seeing her. She gives me the Xue Er vibe from the photos..wallet friendly rate too with comprehensive services
Old 10-11-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

Wah this foxy chic is new dish or some photo revamped? Don't recall seeing her. She gives me the Xue Er vibe from the photos..wallet friendly rate too with comprehensive services
new dish. waiting for commando's MR on her
Old 10-11-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
new dish. waiting for commando's MR on her
Prince Devitt upped
Old 10-11-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

If you look closely, one of her pic can see her Neh Ji seducing you already.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 10-11-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
She is a FL and work in spa
which spa bro.........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1