The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-11-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Stormtrooper123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried?

https://sglonelyguys.online/ying-ying-massage/
Old 12-11-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-yu-massage/

Visited the Xiaoyu few days before.

Booking process: 8/10
Manage to do booking one day in advance so the slot is confirmed.
Reply in 2hrs, is acceptable

The central usual place, I actually not really like the location. Accessible from mrt but still need your foots.

Looks: 8/10 (HC Cheryl < Nat < An Xin < Xiaoyu)
Syt, not early 20s but nothing more than 30.
A bit mature than those poly xmm. Body is firm and smooth!
Long leg, 160cm? Maybe
Welcome me in her panties, omg make me feel like “the game is starting now”. Was offered canned drinks (add point) rather than tap water.

Hygienic: 10/10
Clean towel and clean bathroom. No smell and body wash and listerine available. Use disposal bedsheet also.

Massage: 6/10
I am not coming for massage but her massage still acceptable with her smooth skin. I like her head massage really get me relax.

Sensual: 8/10
Strip to panties, roaming is good. She bite my tits but I am not really enjoy it, I prefer the other way round haha. Due to this vanilla, roaming is good, but still have some restrictions. She keep her face close to my face and once moment I have the feeling want to kiss her but she very pro and move away at the timing.
Sensual departments is higher than An Xin.

GFE: 10/10
Single dog be careful, donÂ’t fall into the KC trap haha. I speak chinese well so no problem in communicating her. She said she is a student too. But she is the one who can start to break ice. Then the flow will very smooth. Willing to take anything if you like, life experience or advice also can.

Damage: 110
Collect after the job.

RTM: Yes!
I want to try her cooking. Her new place is nice and have a romantic dining table.

My experience will be varies with you and only share what I can share.
The rest need you to explore, maybe you get some better feeling.

If you looking for a vanilla syt jerk you off, I think her cp value is very high, overall easy get a top rank in this circumstances.

Advice: Please donÂ’t go MP lah bro, same price get a nice room nice bed nice bathroom. MP top up this top up that, really not worth.

Feel free to discuss.
She is in my rotation list now.
Old 12-11-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by leorarity View Post
hi bros i just realized that Xue Er, Jessica and 7p from SLG only got handphone and sms to contact but they are like never replying sms. is that common? or is this only happening to me? any other ways to contact them?
Tried this trio and if there's one common thing about them, it's that all 3 are very good service oriented MLs whom will not deliberately ignore sms. If you have been trying more than a few times for them and none reply you even once, it's clear that either your number has undesirable record or there is no record at all so they not keen to risk accepting your booking. As Franco said, move on.
Old 12-11-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
tantom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles View Post
She's 9/10 in the looks department, even with only light make up. Womanly feel. Body is fantastic though. Can go try if you're ok with vanilla.
thanks bro... will try this weekend 😁
Old 12-11-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Mephistopheles is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
How you rate Anxin, Tina, Xiao Yu, Qing Tian with An Ran?

Looks department
Never got to Tina and Xiao Yu (timing buay gam), and sadly QT as well (reference to one of my prev posts that she never replied me even once)

An Xin is pretty as a SYT, which I feel is 9/10 as well as I've always seen her almost barefaced. An Ran just has a different kind of beauty to her, see long liao won't sian that kind I guess.

Meanwhile still praying QT replies me one of these days T_T
Old 12-11-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-yu-massage/

Visited the Xiaoyu few days before.

Booking process: 8/10
Manage to do booking one day in advance so the slot is confirmed.
Reply in 2hrs, is acceptable

The central usual place, I actually not really like the location. Accessible from mrt but still need your foots.

Looks: 8/10 (HC Cheryl < Nat < An Xin < Xiaoyu)
Syt, not early 20s but nothing more than 30.
A bit mature than those poly xmm. Body is firm and smooth!
Long leg, 160cm? Maybe
Welcome me in her panties, omg make me feel like “the game is starting now”. Was offered canned drinks (add point) rather than tap water.

Hygienic: 10/10
Clean towel and clean bathroom. No smell and body wash and listerine available. Use disposal bedsheet also.

Massage: 6/10
I am not coming for massage but her massage still acceptable with her smooth skin. I like her head massage really get me relax.

Sensual: 8/10
Strip to panties, roaming is good. She bite my tits but I am not really enjoy it, I prefer the other way round haha. Due to this vanilla, roaming is good, but still have some restrictions. She keep her face close to my face and once moment I have the feeling want to kiss her but she very pro and move away at the timing.
Sensual departments is higher than An Xin.

GFE: 10/10
Single dog be careful, donÂ’t fall into the KC trap haha. I speak chinese well so no problem in communicating her. She said she is a student too. But she is the one who can start to break ice. Then the flow will very smooth. Willing to take anything if you like, life experience or advice also can.

Damage: 110
Collect after the job.

RTM: Yes!
I want to try her cooking. Her new place is nice and have a romantic dining table.

My experience will be varies with you and only share what I can share.
The rest need you to explore, maybe you get some better feeling.

If you looking for a vanilla syt jerk you off, I think her cp value is very high, overall easy get a top rank in this circumstances.

Advice: Please donÂ’t go MP lah bro, same price get a nice room nice bed nice bathroom. MP top up this top up that, really not worth.

Feel free to discuss.
She is in my rotation list now.

Thanks for the FR.
Old 12-11-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Tried this trio and if there's one common thing about them, it's that all 3 are very good service oriented MLs whom will not deliberately ignore sms. If you have been trying more than a few times for them and none reply you even once, it's clear that either your number has undesirable record or there is no record at all so they not keen to risk accepting your booking. As Franco said, move on.
If girl never reply to sms, only 8 reasons :

如果妹子没回信息,只有八个原因 :

1.她在忙
She is Busy

2.你的電話號碼在她們裡无纪录 Your phone number is not in their Database

3.你的電話號碼是黑名单
You are a BLACKLISTEE in their database

4. 因为她今天赚够了,懒得鸟你
She got very good business today, so no time to entertain you

5. 她来月经了,没有上班,所以懒得屌你
She is having menstruation and not working. Hence, she don't give a fuck about who you are

6. 她已经回国了,你自己打飞机✈️ 吧
She has returned to her homeland, you can go and fuck youself

7. 她被抓了,没时间回复信息和听电话,如果要找她,可以打电话☎️ 999
She has been arrested by the Police and not free to answer your calls or sms. If you insist on booking her, dialled 999

8. 她现在骑在我身上啪啪,没有时间听电话或发信息
She is riding cowgirl with me and is not free to answer any calls or reply sms
Old 12-11-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
Anyone tried Xiao Yi?
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-yi-massage/

Searched this forum and found comments of how she reduced her initial price of 150 to 130 but dont have FRs here yet.

130 for Nuru with BBBJ/CIM seems ok now (since average price has gone up to 120)
Tried her, at first didnt give good vibes because she asked for $$ up front, but after go into shower mood changes (one of the few that bathe with you) and the rest is history.

Looks wise I think average only, but service is quite good. Much like my experience with Victoria (search for it) but XY's boobs not as big.
Old 12-11-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles View Post
Never got to Tina and Xiao Yu (timing buay gam), and sadly QT as well (reference to one of my prev posts that she never replied me even once)

An Xin is pretty as a SYT, which I feel is 9/10 as well as I've always seen her almost barefaced. An Ran just has a different kind of beauty to her, see long liao won't sian that kind I guess.

Meanwhile still praying QT replies me one of these days T_T

bro, does An Xin looks like vivian hsu ??
Old 12-11-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantom View Post
bro, does An Xin looks like vivian hsu ??
She looks like Ho Ching.
Old 12-11-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
She looks like Ho Ching.
after seeing your user name ...not sure you are joking or serious
Old 12-11-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 13
Ihunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguys.online/lisa-msg/

Hi bros
Any FR for her?
Old 12-11-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihunt View Post
Yes. A FR for her a few pages back.
Old 13-11-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
If girl never reply to sms, only 8 reasons :

如果妹子没回信息,只有八个原因 :

1.她在忙
She is Busy

2.你的電話號碼在她們裡无纪录 Your phone number is not in their Database

3.你的電話號碼是黑名单
You are a BLACKLISTEE in their database

4. 因为她今天赚够了,懒得鸟你
She got very good business today, so no time to entertain you

5. 她来月经了,没有上班,所以懒得屌你
She is having menstruation and not working. Hence, she don't give a fuck about who you are

6. 她已经回国了,你自己打飞机✈️ 吧
She has returned to her homeland, you can go and fuck youself

7. 她被抓了,没时间回复信息和听电话,如果要找她,可以打电话☎️ 999
She has been arrested by the Police and not free to answer your calls or sms. If you insist on booking her, dialled 999

8. 她现在骑在我身上啪啪,没有时间听电话或发信息
She is riding cowgirl with me and is not free to answer any calls or reply sms
8 reasons! Pls la.
1 simple reason enuf.
She simply buay song reply. Move on to next target.
Old 13-11-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
She looks like Ho Ching.
PM lee, how you can endure xiong gan with your wifey?

Close eyes and imagine shes your subordinate Tay PL or Sun XL?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1