The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2010, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
no electricity... u gotta climb up the stair to u room...
Silly me. Y didnt I tink of tat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
U can try Tiger Bro.. still the best way to go and the cancellations still not common.. yet... {keeping my fingers n legs crossed!}
True, the fastest. But the price quite pissed off leh.. Tot off going by coach. But worry tere may be flood along the way..
Old 18-11-2010, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 17
bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
no electricity... u gotta climb up the stair to u room...
bro dc7176,you forgot to bring candle
Old 18-11-2010, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 17
bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklingerie View Post
my guys just smsed me to book flights
I guess I cannot tahan anymore liao
wanted to act blur to ask them go China
but I guess.. THIS IS IT!

FLOOD OR NO FLOOD HAADYAI HERE I COME!

(will pack one swimming trunk and ziploc to put my hp just in case)
bro pinklingerie,good idea
Old 18-11-2010, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 16
n00b_b0nker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyn00b_b0nker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros I'm in Hatyai now till Saturday.
Any quick tips on booking for bonking?
Old 19-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 16
n00b_b0nker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyn00b_b0nker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Did some homework and finally had a place to go. Am here alone for 3D2N by 'accident' as I didn't plan to stay the night here.

I walked around Hatyai on the first day/ night here. Life seemed to have return back to normal. I would say 60-70% of the shops are opened. In most places you can see people cleaning the shops and discarding furnitures.

The only club/ pub that I saw with girls parading on the outside was at Merlin Hotel. But I didn't go in. Walking around, I saw few KTVs are opened. But at least they are open. However, I didn't go into any. Mainly because I don't know the SOP at these places. (-_-")

Anyway on the 2nd day, after much extensive researched, I did what I presume most newbie would do. I went to Pink Lady. For the bonking and for the soapy experience.

I was there at close to 2pm. That may be considered early but I wanted to try something out in the day so as to maximize my bonking time here. After all, one can do much more at night. Hehehehe...

There were a few ladies there already at that time. Most of them looked rather old, with slight tummies or thunder thighs. I spoke to one of the 'coordinators' there to find out more on how things are done. We did some small talk after which he quoted me 1700 baht for the girls in the fish tank. Since I don't know what's the market rate, and it was my first time there, I accepted that quote. But at the back of my head I felt that the girls there are worth 1000 - 1500 baht.

The coordinator told me girls are coming in as time goes by, so I can take my time to choose. A few of the girls inside kept looking at me and smiled in my direction. Some even continuosly waved their hands to get my attention. But somehow... none of them looked really the type that I wanted to bonk.

Eventually I figured since I wanted to maximize my time and to gain XP points, I decided on one of the girls. #667. She had been looking at me from the start. And her body looked firmer and younger than the rest. Told the coordinator, made my payment and off we went into one of the rooms.

We made some small talk and were quite playful to each other during the build up to the wash up and during the wash up. Lucky for me she didn't disappoint in her birthday suit. However her boobs were a little saggy. But they were soft and firm, which I liked.

During the washup, she would rub her boobs on the 2IC and bring my 2IC into attention. Shiok.

After that it was onto the rubber/ blown up bed for the soapy experience! I must say I thoroughly enjoyed having this soaping massage as the feeling is different and it is quite a good one too. She worked really hard to massage me with her body. It was just a great feeling.

Once we were thoroughly cleaned, proceed to the bed for the bonking sexxion. She gave me a catbath before moving southwards to give me a sensual BJ (with condom). There wasn't any deep throat action but she still sucked pretty well.

Next, she asked me to relax as she put my 2IC into her warm, moist pussy. Man, her pussy was really warm.

She rode me in cowgirl, then I pumped her missionary before unleashing my millions of soliders in doggie position.

Her moans did got me high and her ass was really good for doggie.

However, she didn't really like it when I sucked her tits as she said it was ticklish.

And she didn't allow frenching, only light pecks on her lips.

Overall it was a good bonk that left my legs wobbly.

Name: ??? (Forgot, even though I asked her twice)
Number: 667
Body: 7/10 (Tanned, but nice ass for doggie. Bouncy butt cheeks)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (Large, soft, but slighly sag. Nice brown tits)
Frenching: No. Only light pecks on lips.
BJ: 6.5/10 (No deepthroat but otherwise a decent blow)
FJ: 7/10 (Good grip, wet and tight at times. Made her cum twice. Moans as she gets high)
Damage: 1700 Baht (I think I was 'chopped' coz the receipt that the coordinator passed her put 1400. But ok lah, first time mah)
RTF: Unlikely as I like variety.

Hope you enjoyed the FR.

Any tips on how to get chicks from farms for LT?
Old 19-11-2010, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b_b0nker View Post
Did some homework and finally had a place to go. Am here alone for 3D2N by 'accident' as I didn't plan to stay the night here.

I walked around Hatyai on the first day/ night here. Life seemed to have return back to normal. I would say 60-70% of the shops are opened. In most places you can see people cleaning the shops and discarding furnitures.
Hope u enjoy ur stay there... nice FR!! try askin the bell boy for help...

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 20-11-2010, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi all bros

any hotels in hatyai that rent out rooms on hourly basis? sort of like in singapore's hotel 81 and fragrance hotel.

kindly provide any info that you know of. thanks
Old 20-11-2010, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 20
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiongmao View Post
...any hotels in hatyai that rent out rooms on hourly basis?...
For that, I had never come across in Hatyai city. However what is your purpose of getting such room in Hatyai? Maybe you could get a cheaper room like 300 - 500 baht, and check out whenever you have finish your business in there?

Cheers
Old 20-11-2010, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
For that, I had never come across in Hatyai city. However what is your purpose of getting such room in Hatyai? Maybe you could get a cheaper room like 300 - 500 baht, and check out whenever you have finish your business in there?

Cheers
Cos in case next month I maybe will be on transit only, so not going to overnite in Hatyai. Maybe around 3 to 4 hours then will be off to the airport to catch a flight.

Alternatively, can we spend like 2 hours getting massage + "specials" at those short time fack shops?
Old 20-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hi all bros

any hotels in hatyai that rent out rooms on hourly basis? sort of like in singapore's hotel 81 and fragrance hotel.

kindly provide any info that you know of. thanks
...YES, you can. Try the NEWSEASONS hotel....but the rate is halfday rate even for an hour. By 6pm u should check out or else consider full day rate.
Old 20-11-2010, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b_b0nker View Post

Hope you enjoyed the FR.

Any tips on how to get chicks from farms for LT?
....Hi there,

Why not go over there, Hatyai Garden Home Hotel, 2nd Floor, and seek out those little,big , bubble , nice oysters there. Let us know the price and the FRs.

Happy booking...
Old 20-11-2010, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Alternatively, can we spend like 2 hours getting massage + "specials" at those short time fack shops?
I think spend time in massage shops (4 hrs massage) more than enuf to while away the time....
Old 21-11-2010, 06:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by llbkoh View Post
....Hi there,

Why not go over there, Hatyai Garden Home Hotel, 2nd Floor, and seek out those little,big , bubble , nice oysters there. Let us know the price and the FRs.

Happy booking...
They are

. well dressed and presented, nice make up

. most can communicate in pretty good England,

. knows where to bring you to have a good time (in KTV, disco, restaurant, massage).

. good at making you spend money in the above places (they have comm, ma)

. their prices from 3200/3700. higher limit, not sure, in excess of 5000 bahts (maybe have 'gold' down there)

. start work from sunset, depending on chemistry, they can disappeared at the first light....

. try not to have drinks at their workplace, it will be more than expensive..

. don't think you can find SYTs. (but for an ah pek like me, they are ALL SYTs)

Having said all that, it is a good experience to try them... different presentation from SKY and C.... and very very different from Soi 2.....
Old 21-11-2010, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
They are

. well dressed and presented, nice make up

. most can communicate in pretty good England,

. knows where to bring you to have a good time (in KTV, disco, restaurant, massage).

. good at making you spend money in the above places (they have comm, ma)

. their prices from 3200/3700. higher limit, not sure, in excess of 5000 bahts (maybe have 'gold' down there)

. start work from sunset, depending on chemistry, they can disappeared at the first light....

. try not to have drinks at their workplace, it will be more than expensive..

. don't think you can find SYTs. (but for an ah pek like me, they are ALL SYTs)

Having said all that, it is a good experience to try them... different presentation from SKY and C.... and very very different from Soi 2.....
Wa! Words of wisdom from a true hatyai sifu.. are these the same gals from sc heritage? They sound awfully ex!
Old 21-11-2010, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
true hatyai sifu.. are these the same gals from sc heritage? They sound awfully ex!
Quote:
Originally Posted by llbkoh
Hatyai Garden Home Hotel, 2nd Floor, and seek out those little,big , bubble , nice oysters
Do you mean Kiss Lounge, with the parade outside bar and top of staircase? Dressing can also be a "mirage", machiam roll of dice. Once had a super GFE at the bar (their livelihood) but koyak when it comes to finale.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1