The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2013, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flinty View Post
Thanks. That removes the doubts holding me back from going. Will be booking my flight asasp

I assume the folks in Danok do speak English. Or at the very least understand English?
Then you should visit this farm along the same soi as Mutiara 3, this farm cater specially for Indians, and also other races. Nine Stars is the name. In the night this place is an Indian KTV drinking joint. The mamasan is very friendly and strict with her gals. She also can drink, and speak Cantonese...
Old 01-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosiao View Post
is there any massage parlours in danok like Chaopaya4 and pinklady in hatyai?
No Soapy Massage Parlours available in Dannok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Then you should visit this farm along the same soi as Mutiara 3, this farm cater specially for Indians, and also other races. Nine Stars is the name. In the night this place is an Indian KTV drinking joint. The mamasan is very friendly and strict with her gals. She also can drink, and speak Cantonese...
Wow KFC Farms catering to Indians you also know.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:53 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
No Soapy Massage Parlours available in Dannok.

Wow KFC Farms catering to Indians you also know.
what to do, my favourite is from there!

but now have another favourite from WnG.....
Old 02-07-2013, 01:07 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
The WLs..... are they Indians too or the usual Myanmar girls.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Flinty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the heads up. Much appreciated.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:42 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Flinty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post
Most of them dun speak english. But some of them who are thai Muslim or those pimp do know how to speak Melayu.
Is not there place similar to Bangkok and Pattaya? So how do guys who dun speak Melayu communicate there?
Old 02-07-2013, 01:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Burgess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hmmmm..... just back from there

... it was a SG - KL - Betong - Danok - KL - SG. 4 nights, 3 puyings.
Bro, when u going to BKK again? By group of cheongster here?
Old 02-07-2013, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 18
motodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Is not there place similar to Bangkok and Pattaya? So how do guys who dun speak Melayu communicate there?
It is definitely not a place similar to Bangkok and Pattaya where the medium of communication by choice is English because of the international nature of the tourist customers.

in Danok, majority of the customers (I would say over 90 percent) are Malaysian Chinese. The pimp will be able to speak Mandarin, Cantonese (this meant for Malaysians from Perak, specifically Ipoh) or Hokkien (as many Malaysians in Danok come from northern states such as Kedah and Penang where Hokkien is very common dialect.). speaking Malays are those pimps who are Chinese from Malaysia or Malay Muslim Thais. English as a medium of communication is way down at the bottom in the pecking order in Danok.

the girls would be able to speak basic Mandarin, Hokkien and English especially if they have been working for some time. their skill level are enough to get by for daily friendly exchanges, which is good enough to communicate with cheongsters. they learnt the basic fast enough. so do the pimps. generally, the freshest the girls, the less language they can speak.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
ianoverseas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hey Fred. Give that place a skip and come on up here and meet the missus. I'll show you some fun spots.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Dannok

Quote:
what to do, my favourite is from there!

but now have another favourite from WnG.....
Deh you speak Tamil with your Tom Yam or not?
Old 02-07-2013, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
The WLs..... are they Indians too or the usual Myanmar girls.
From what I know all are Thai, no Myanmese......definitely no Indians.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Deh you speak Tamil with your Tom Yam or not?
speak Queens English!
Old 02-07-2013, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgess View Post
Bro, when u going to BKK again? By group of cheongster here?
For BKK, so far, always on lone ranger mode.......... no one like to move around with an fugly old man....
Old 02-07-2013, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 18
motodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
actually, most fair-skin girls in direct booking farms in DANOK are actually from the Thai Myammar borders. many of them are from one of the Shan tribes that ran away from the fighting at the borders and settled down in Thai territory. so, they are part Myammar, part Thai. some of them may not even be officially Thai citizens but are granted residence status as war refugees.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shan_people

http://www.unhcr.org/pages/49e489646.html

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/fea...232434409.html

some of them could also be from Laos-Thailand border but sadly not the really drop-dead gorgeous Laotian girls from the capital but Loatian girls are the most appealing now among all farm girls, IMHO.

http://wngpub.blogspot.com/

this is the WNG blogspot with some pictures of the girls. those girls are typical of what you will find in DANOK farms, for the benefit of the bros who have never been there.

the type of Thai girls with the look that has us going agaga are almost impossible to find in Danok farms. you can find them in the coyote clubs like Z and HELLO BANGKOK but getting them to spend the night with you is not direct and straightforward. too bad

Last edited by motodiary; 02-07-2013 at 11:01 PM.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
... sorry, I am referring to the WL of Nine Stars (KFC), not about Danok.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1