The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Breaking News....heard DDG is leaving MU suddenly n not renewing his contract....true or not ??..if so, that is sad as there is no proper hand-over....another thing is ETH is so obsessed with Mason Mount... wat is so special abt this guy who is like not wanted by Chelski ...they shd be quickly signing Harry Kane, Victor Osimhen or Declan Rice by now instead of dilly dallying again n dragging their feet regarding their high price...MU scouts r really incompetent...until now still haven signed anyone n chasing n looking at the wrong n mediocre type of players for next season whilst pool hv already snapped up Alex McAllister from Brighton....if they continue like that they may drop out of top 4 race next season not to mention abt winning the league

Another thing is quite of number of their deadwoods r mentioned in their latest retain list...they seem to be very loyal to their players whether they r performing or not to the required level, whilst other clubs r already getting rid of their deadwoods, this club seems to be happy to keep them for another season...besides Phil Jones n Tuanzebe confirmed leaving, there is no news of anyone else leaving the club...if they don't quickly sell any of their current underperforming senior players how r they going to generate the funds to buy new n better players for next season ??...all their so-called targets will be snapped up very fast by their arch rivals from under their noses n again like last season they will be left with the crumbs n yet having to pay exorbitant price for them

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 17-06-2023 at 08:51 PM.
Old 17-06-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Our worst rival I believe got the bargain of the season…

Mac allister for 45 million…. And our beloved club?

Our first signing last season was Malacia on 5th July… keeping my fingers crossed this time
Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Fucking Glazers trying to squeeze every last drop they can. No doubt delaying the transfer deals.
Supercomputers say MU will end next season in 4th position, a step back from this season...unless n until they get 20-goals strikers like Harry Kane n Victor Osimhen, they can forget abt challenging Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Newcastle n their noisy neighbours in blue for the title...btw the computers r saying their blue neighbours will be league champions again next season for the 4th or 5th year running

Last edited by Rickey; 17-06-2023 at 08:53 PM.
Old 18-06-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Zero incoming transfers.

Kim Min Jae looks to be heading to Bayern instead.

Rumours also of missing out on Rasmus Hojlund.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 18-06-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Zero incoming transfers.

It will be a disaster transfer window again under the glazers once again

Latest rumours they wan to bid for Jordan Pickford rather than keep DDG

Does anyone think Jordan Pickford is better than DDG? Definitely not me…

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 18-06-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Zero incoming transfers.

Quote:

They r linked to every good football player on planet Earth but they will end up with NONE ...it is said they r now looking at the french player Randal Kolo Muani...they won't be able the get him either n when panic at the last minute b4 transfer window closes end up paying thru their noses for mediocre half bake players at exorbitant prices as the other clubs cleverly takes advantage of their desperation...such is the incompetence of their manager n their scouting dept

They r really out of their minds to pick Pickford to replace DDG...this guy is almost like DDG if not worse if u compare both their performances for their clubs

Last edited by Rickey; 18-06-2023 at 10:46 AM.
Old 18-06-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
They r linked to every good football player on planet Earth but they will end up with NONE ...it is said they r now looking at the french player Randal Kolo Muani...they won't be able the get him either n when panic at the last minute b4 transfer window closes end up paying thru their noses for mediocre half bake players at exorbitant prices as the other clubs cleverly takes advantage of their desperation...such is the incompetence of their manager n their scouting dept

They r really out of their minds to pick Pickford to replace DDG...this guy is almost like DDG if not worse if u compare both their performances for their clubs
And Kim min jae heard he going to bayner Munich too… he a solid back up for varene and martiniz in case they get injured… seeing this transfer window simply make my blood boil…

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 19-06-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
They r linked to every good football player on planet Earth but they will end up with NONE ...

...panic at the last minute b4 transfer window closes end up paying thru their noses for mediocre half bake players at exorbitant prices as the other clubs cleverly takes advantage of their desperation...such is the incompetence of their manager n their scouting dept

Most of the top clubs have agreements thrashed out during the season, sign and announce their marquee signing once the transfer window opens.

We seem to wait till the window opens before lethargically starting discussions. Dun recall any announcement of a signing at window open in recent memory.

Even Kim Min Jae - the supposedly 'sealed' signing with personal terms agreed, has been hijacked cos of their dilly-dallying. Rumour is Bayern just swooped in, agreed to meet the buy-out clause and gave him a bumper contract.

As for Pickford... sigh... I thought they were going for Diogo Costa.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result

Last edited by imom; 20-06-2023 at 11:10 AM.
Old 20-06-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

United will sign shit leftover players on free transfers because fkg Greedy Glazers are mentally masturbating everyone especially the 1 billion United fans around the world.

These fkg American cock sucking bastards are really too much .....

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 20-06-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Rashford and Shaw combined to set up Kane for an England goal at Old Trafford. Kane then started a move with his pressing which led to Rashford's goal. The Utd fans amongst the England faithful must have been eyeing those moves wistfully, wondering what might have been.

Goal of the night belonged to Saka though (his second of the night). What a scorcher into the corner.

Old 20-06-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
United will sign shit leftover players on free transfers because fkg Greedy Glazers are mentally masturbating everyone especially the 1 billion United fans around the world.

Can u plss do something abt these fkg American guys ?? ...n make them sell MU latest by tomorrow....it is very clear now even to an idiot, that they r treating us like fools n taking us for a ride with totally no intention whatsoever to sell the club at all.....damn...which club in the world takes months to sell ?? ... unbelievable

Last edited by Rickey; 20-06-2023 at 01:42 PM.
Old 20-06-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Most of the top clubs have agreements thrashed out during the season, sign and announce their marquee signing once the transfer window opens.

We seem to wait till the window opens before lethargically starting discussions. Dun recall any announcement of a signing at window open in recent memory.

Even Kim Min Jae - the supposedly 'sealed' signing with personal terms agreed, has been hijacked cos of their dilly-dallying. Rumour is Bayern just swooped in, agreed to meet the buy-out clause and gave him a bumper contract.

As for Pickford... sigh... I thought they were going for Diogo Costa.
If they continue to drag their feet to sign high quality players like Harry Kane or Victor Osimhen n let their arch rivals snap them from under their noses becos of their high price tags like last season, they will never be able to win any titles or trophies ...might as well volunteer to FIFA to be relegated to play in the Div 2 championship next season

Last edited by Rickey; 20-06-2023 at 01:43 PM.
Old 20-06-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Rashford and Shaw combined to set up Kane for an England goal at Old Trafford. Kane then started a move with his pressing which led to Rashford's goal. The Utd fans amongst the England faithful must have been eyeing those moves wistfully, wondering what might have been.

Goal of the night belonged to Saka though (his second of the night). What a scorcher into the corner.
How great, nice n exciting it would b to see Rashford, Shaw, Kane n Declan Rice (England colleagues) play tgt in MU...I think Pep n Citeh will hv to kowtow n surrender their titles n cups to them next season

Last edited by Rickey; 20-06-2023 at 01:44 PM.
Old 20-06-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
And Kim min jae heard he going to bayner Munich too… he a solid back up for varene and martiniz in case they get injured… seeing this transfer window simply make my blood boil…
There will b more blood for u to boil...just wait n see

Old 20-06-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Zero incoming transfers.

Quote:

Even their own star players also don't want to renew contract with them n dilly dallying too e.g. DDG n Rashford.....looks like they r learning fast from their management, delay till the very last minute

Old 20-06-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9599 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

They making everyone waits for their senile decision making.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1