The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2011, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room26

Quote:
Originally Posted by banker
...FYI
some of the good fuck in OCEAN.......level 5...... Jennifer.......Level 4...... Sally......Level 4....room 36.......anyone try Level 4....room 26...... very Skinny girl .....a lot of ppl waiting outside....... hardly rest.....1 out...immediatly another go in..... heard last time she work in PETAIN singapore...is that true.....anyone try b4 ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by entertainment88 View Post
wowww...thx for share
Quoted post very old one - what is its date ?? Present WL 4th Level R26 is definitely not very skinny and not from Petain. New - about 3 months. Not thin/fat, friendly and quite nice looking. Good services: BBBJ but no kissing. Give some good posts with level/room - will up good FRs . Giving 5 pts daily to Geylang, Petain etc posts. Cheers .
Old 25-04-2011, 11:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
andy2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by entertainment88 View Post
wowww...thx for share

is ur level 5 jennifer formely from jin mei ren formerly from level 3 or 4??
Old 25-04-2011, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking L20R60 Violet

Correction; L2R60.

I was at Ocean’s on Sunday, 24 April and took a peek at her. Around 5 pm, she opened her door and her client left. Probably a Thai blue collar worker, he was in jean with a back pack. All this years I notice Ocean had a group of such workers.

Violet was in a one piece light purple short dress, she had slim nice legs which go well in her heels. I was so tempted but, no in fact her days at Petain brothels, till now she has an inviting charm.

No Violet did not give CFM look, neither she invite customers to walk in. She would just look hard at us; she had pretty big eyes and, sly smile which many guys find it hard to say no.

It pains my heart, brothers’ yes it is! Violet don’t belong here, she should be servicing high end clients. I wonder could I book her. Kidding I don’t have that much $.

Btw, yesterday below Ocean was like GL, there were Malays FL and Indian FBs sitting below the 4 footer way.

Normally I don’t see it during daytime, just maybe this street walkers turn up after dusk.

Last edited by jacky43; 25-04-2011 at 08:09 PM. Reason: typo errors
Old 25-04-2011, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: L20R60 Violet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Btw, yesterday below Ocean was like GL, there were Malays FL and Indian FBs sitting below the 4 footer way.

Normally I don’t see it during daytime, just maybe this street walkers turn up after dusk.
Normally these indian/malay FLs would wait for customers across the road at the makan stalls beside the indian temple...... but yesterday the temple was having some celebrations so the FLs were asked to move somewhere else.

Dun worry.... they will be back at the makan stalls
Old 26-04-2011, 08:41 AM
Samster

Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean Hotel: 2nd Level R60 - Violet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
2nd Level R60 - Violet... at Ocean’s on Sunday, 24 April .. 5 pm,... client left. ..Violet was in a one piece light purple short dress, she had slim nice legs which go well in her heels. ...she has an inviting charm. ...Violet did not give CFM look, neither she invite customers to walk in. She would just look hard at us; she had pretty big eyes and, sly smile which many guys find it hard to say no.

It pains my heart, brothers’ yes it is! Violet don’t belong here, she should be servicing high end clients.
Nice update - well written. Thanks for the efforts. Violet is too used to Geylang/Petain where because of her popularity - no need to "chio" customers then!!! Quite unfortunate - might lose out, as many do not know her background. Yes, agree she do not belong here - she definitely deserves better. Cheers.
Old 04-05-2011, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
to SBF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Violet @ 2nd Level R60 Ocean Hotel

Tried 4th level R34,her name is ICE with pink nipples,though breasts abit small...very hard working BBBJ.Lick my cock for almost 8 minutes.Hole is also tight despite gave birth b4. 27yo.

Tried Violet 2day for 2 sessions,I opt to cum once and enjoyed her 30 minutes of sucking and licking my balls and bbbJ MY cock.Damn nice and for double sessions, i get to CIM.The sensation was good. Value for money.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:48 AM
Samster

Ice 4th Level R34; Violet 2nd Level R60

Quote:
Originally Posted by to SBF View Post
... 4th level R34... ICE with pink nipples,though breasts abit small...very hard working BBBJ....Hole tight ... gave birth b4. 27yo.

Violet 2nd Level R60... 2 sessions...opt to cum once ..enjoyed ... 30 mins ..sucking ..licking.. balls and bbbJ ...Damn nice ..CIM....good. Value for money.
Ice friendly - GFE good? Any kissing/french/fingering allowed ?? She is probably the best looking on 4th level - room next to OKT's table.

Violet is highly recommended for excellent services - room opposite "toilet". Will up U today - as promised. Cheers .

Last edited by Kalv; 05-05-2011 at 07:49 AM. Reason: typing error
Old 05-05-2011, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mengster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

i think quite unlucky,i was there around almost 10,only one level was opened...its around the 50+-82+ rooms...isit they are off duty already??
Old 06-05-2011, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

Just tried Ice, indeed is pink nipples and very smooth skin, but however no GFE at all. still prefer Violet.

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 06-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Yah. Violet Is good.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
alkk6628 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to the bro who recommend Violet. She great and service is awesome for Ocean Hotel Standard. She should be working in those hotel spa.

Ice was working for sometime there and no too interesting.

Violet will be away for one week during month end. Do go now for enjoyment.

Cheers !
Old 07-05-2011, 12:40 AM
Samster

mengster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

This time.almost all the levels were in operational mode.Good to go early,but perhaps in the afternoon,when most start work.Just shut your ears to the renovation going on downstairs.

many say as long u get to wear condom when bbbj its safer.how come here claim got bbbj.?
Old 07-05-2011, 08:52 AM
Samster

Ocean Hotel: 2nd Level R60 - Violet

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveThai View Post
(4th Level R34) Ice... pink nipples and very smooth skin, ...no GFE ... prefer Violet ( 2nd Level R60).
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkk6628 View Post
Thanks ... recommend Violet. ....great ...service ...awesome ...should be working in ... hotel spa....Ice ... sometime there ... no too interesting....
Violet is definitely the best - for services. Thanks for info/feebacks. Cheers .
Old 10-05-2011, 11:35 PM
Samster

shikamaru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi , newbie here, new to this , really addicted to hj from WL, anybody paid 65rm just for jerking off, without fucking,will the ladies allow it?? Can any old timer advise me, thanks
Old 11-05-2011, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
pjsb3399 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

they dun practice so far...i try b4...maybe they feel more comfortable of being fxxx than doing hj 4 u..my opinion..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1