The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 15
totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
He is our street directory in Thailand...
Sighhhhhh too late for me as I just back from pattaya and happen to meet soi 6 at his work place

Anyway already thinking of going back again
Old 03-03-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 10
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoman View Post
Anyway already thinking of going back again
Don't wait liao... tomolo flight airasia to UTP 3 seat left.
Old 03-03-2016, 11:38 AM
Samster

totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Don't wait liao... tomolo flight airasia to UTP 3 seat left.
Cannot la . Work come first mah . My next leave will be on June
Old 03-03-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 10
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Cannot la . Work come first mah . My next leave will be on June
June!!! Leak out from nose and ear liao lah... 555
Old 03-03-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
...street directory in Thailand...
Nah, most undeserved compliment. This old fart here prefer chabor directory.
Pity my lil black book badly outdated, no new entries. Old lobangs probably somtam aunties now
Old 04-03-2016, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Nah, most undeserved compliment.... Old lobangs probably somtam aunties now
Bro YinYang, auntie pussy more sexperience....i currently have a 43 year auntie to hang out with when i go BKK...but her crow feet are showing....hmmm
Old 04-03-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Deskboard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pattaya is really different in a way. I did try Beer Bar girls on my 1st 2 days of visit but i feel they seems to be abit poorer in quality then those from the agogo and disco. For the 1st beer bar girl I paid 1.5k + beer fine 500 for ST for the 1st night i think i got robert head then 2nd night got another beer girl 2k LT + beer fine 400. 3rd day met a 19yr old agogo girl. Paid 3k for LT with no beer fine. She say she don't want me to pay for it so we waited till after her work hour we went out. Last 2 days Manage to hook up 1 girl from social media meet up in disco (I was pretty surprise of the choices of girls available from the disco in pattaya.) for drinks we shared the cost equally, then for last 2 night foc bang, but i feel the hotel you choose to stay seems to be like a very good pull factor for such things. Overall experience for my virgin trip to pattaya for 5 days is really fantastic. Definately heading back again. Last thing to add social media isn't always 100% same experience as mine maybe i was just lucky on the last 2 nights.
Old 04-03-2016, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskboard View Post
Pattaya is really differeay seems to be like a very good pull factor for such things. ... maybe i was just lucky on the last 2 nights.
Free fuck my ass. You are just an asshole that did not pay.

Majority girls if you don't ask too many questions won't bring up the question of payment. This is how Pattaya is. They expect you to be automatic.

You are just a pathetic SOB in my opinion.
Old 04-03-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Free fuck my ass. You are just an asshole that did not pay.

Majority girls if you don't ask too many questions won't bring up the question of payment. This is how Pattaya is. They expect you to be automatic.

You are just a pathetic SOB in my opinion.
Erm she is not a WL.But wow why are you so angry? Chill just sharing my experience.
Old 04-03-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskboard View Post
Erm she is not a WL.But wow why are you so angry? Chill just sharing my experience.
Me angry? She not WL ?

You a joker. When I hear about an idiot kena stabbed for not paying then I will be laughing my balls off.
Old 04-03-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

Sigh no point explaining to you. Remember not all thai girls are working ladies... cheers mate.
Old 04-03-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Me angry? She not WL ?

You a joker. When I hear about an idiot kena stabbed for not paying then I will be laughing my balls off.
Bro soi6 that day I went to your place with my friend ( remember I pick the gal which is only 20yrs old n u wanna have a bet with it ) . On the evening time went back to look for her but sadly she left and no sign of her 😢
Old 04-03-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Just my satangs worth on money bit, be it WLs (aggs, beer bars) or other lobangs.

As for the former, straight forward -a transaction. For the latter, nice not to have that 'commercial' feel on money hint upfront. Also has to do with the gal's not wanting to feel selling her body. Also has to do with Thai values (shyness etc).
A parting monetary 'gift' is a deserving gesture, for her company. Of course, don't risk insulting her dignity -put this in envelope and say it's for her rent, family or get something nice for herself. This is most appreciated, considering income levels in LOS.

Better still, pays dividends for your next RTF.
Old 04-03-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
As for the former, straight forward -a transaction. For the latter, nice not to have that 'commercial' feel on money hint upfront. Also has to do with the gal's not wanting to feel selling her body. Also has to do with Thai values (shyness etc).
A parting monetary 'gift' is a deserving gesture, for her company. Of course, don't risk insulting her dignity -put this in envelope and say it's for her rent, family or get something nice for herself. This is most appreciated, considering income levels in LOS.

Better still, pays dividends for your next RTF.
True of what u had juz say but.... Where still got this type of man now!! Automatically give money to a girl even if the girl nv ask for money!!!! 55555... Man will assume he is handsome n young n girl like him so much...that's y is FREE!!! 55555...
Old 04-03-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro soi6 that day I went to your place with my friend ( remember I pick the gal which is only 20yrs old n u wanna have a bet with it ) . On the evening time went back to look for her but sadly she left and no sign of her 😢
You typical of sinkies lah. Always want look for better..better. Then at night cannot find go look for 1st one. Surely someone else Barfined her oredi.

Girls oso never hold anybody to any promise of returning. They heard that too often. They will take the first offer as long as the payment of bar is done.

Good luck next time !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1