The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
just based on my cheonging experience in JC/GL, All vb are prepared to sell but they may not want to sell anyhow. They still choose their customer. They also have their marketing and sales tactic
Next time if i encounter any VB that I cant manage to hook, I will pass to u ok? U always say u Dep Trai No. 1

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 27-02-2011, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Next time if i encounter any VB that I cant manage to hook, I will pass to u ok? U always say u Dep Trai No. 1
hello uncle, its the vb say i dep trai hor... i got to admit i am dep mot chut. kg phai no. 1 lah... troi!!! toi kg co uong milo nhieu ma.
Old 28-02-2011, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by torn View Post
My vietnamese girlfriend say that everything must pay in full in vietnam for houses, car , etc. there is no hire purchase or loan like singapore.. Is it true??? If yes, the people there are actually richer than most singaporen
Yes and No.

Yes - pay full if you are unable to produce documents for properties, lands and valuables as collateral.

No - if you know bank contacts, Vnese should be able to secure housing loan but at high interest rate without collateral...

So very difficult to secure loans from banks, vnese normally buy in cash or gold for most of their things...so alot turn to loan sharks and pawn shops for loans...

eh...can say vnese have rich and also poor ppl...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-02-2011, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
in resturant... (base on direct conversion of 1:10000)
waiter/waitress : $120 - $150
supervisor : $180 - $200
cashier : $150
cook: $400

overpaying any of the position?

yes....overpaying for the cook position.....for that kind of money,can get a very gd chef liao...
Old 28-02-2011, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
She told me she was pressured by her manager to do it with me, or she will lose her job.

i can vouch that this scenario is 101% true bcos i have try it myself many times liao....

but nowadays i dun do it this way anymore bcos there r too many gals in my port folio liao....
Old 01-03-2011, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 16
rudolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Guess that's anything about VN Gals, once they LOVE you, they just wana be with you and don't want to talk about anything else.
Bro shy saint,

How do we really know our vn gal really love you.. I am in r/s with a vn gal now for about 5mths. divorce once.

Been to HCM for about 3 times..the recent one was only last month & stay at her place which her mum insist after know our r/s..during the stay, was treat like their family members with no exploit at all which i know her family runs coffin biz which i understand & sees her family background is ok to be..

we do tiff quite abit each day as we have langauge problem & mostly comunicate in tieng viet & sometime i don understand become another meaning. likewise, she would take care all ur little things like wake up coffee is always there etc... only things which i quite dislike or not sure most bros experience is they would always ask where are u now, what time u be back, who are with now etc... think they like to play mind games alot.

Any advice is appreciated bro shy since u have cross marriage bridge of a viet gal.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:20 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolf View Post
How do we really know our vn gal really love you.. I am in r/s with a vn gal now for about 5mths. divorce once.

she would take care all ur little things like wake up coffee is always there etc... only things which i quite dislike or not sure most bros experience is they would always ask where are u now, what time u be back, who are with now etc... think they like to play mind games alot.
i kaypo abit. just be very patient. actually 5mth is not very long being that it is an oversea relationship. furthermore you been to vn few times only. communication is very important to understand each other. argument is also part and parcel of a relation. if becoz of abir arguement then breakoff, it shows that both are not ready.

the way the vb ask where, what, who is the way they show concern. its not mind game. the fact that one is far apart and just few mths into relationship, one will want to find out more of your daily chores only. if you feel tight up by all these question, i can say you are not ready to settle in a relationship.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Any advice is appreciated bro shy since u have cross marriage bridge of a viet gal.
Bro KT give you a very good insight into r/s with a VN gal, he is much more experienced than me and slowly there will be more experienced bro coming in to give you their advice

My 2 cts contribution:

Aa part of the VN cultures , the qns of where, what, who, when , why is not to qn you .. it's their way of showing concern like BRo KT said .. NOT many are into honey honey type of words that will make you feel high ...

IF you found one of those who can honey honey you, high chance they will KC you ..

Argument ... part and parcel of life if you can't speak their language, because the way to express in English is somehow different from the way it's express in VN ...

Yes, they love you, they will take care of you and other things ...

5mths is not very long, yes by bringing you home, the chances of success is high but then still you need to developed more ... stay with her more ,, visit her more ...

LIke many of our post .... $$$$ is not a big problem ... but .. it's the time you CAN spent with her and Visit her ... you have to evaluate your frequency of visiting her ...

LAst but not least ... BE Patient , BE Sensible, OPen your Eyes and Ears ...

There are many many ... slowly riase your quries and bros here will give you their advice

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 01-03-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i kaypo abit.
Bro , how can you say you kaypo bit ... you experience hor... need your type of advice

2015 pts in 2015
Old 01-03-2011, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro shy saint,

Who divorce once?

Many examples in this thread if you can read them...know it is alot to read but then answers are the same...experiences are priceless...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-03-2011, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
i kaypo abit. just be very patient. actually 5mth is not very long being that it is an oversea relationship. furthermore you been to vn few times only. communication is very important to understand each other. argument is also part and parcel of a relation. if becoz of abir arguement then breakoff, it shows that both are not ready.

the way the vb ask where, what, who is the way they show concern. its not mind game. the fact that one is far apart and just few mths into relationship, one will want to find out more of your daily chores only. if you feel tight up by all these question, i can say you are not ready to settle in a relationship.
totally agree..communication plays a vital role. The funny part of them even they know you are telling the truth of where you are now etc , they would still act like you "xao nhieu wa'" which I sometimes really speechless.

Not really tight up by the qns, but sometimes feels a little funny as in everyday the same qns is pop up. so far never argue till mention the word of "chet da" not sure if spell correct. would see how also as she is not from a poor family also which worries me abit too as I understand vietnam always talke about "face".

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Bro KT give you a very good insight into r/s with a VN gal, he is much more experienced than me and slowly there will be more experienced bro coming in to give you their advice

My 2 cts contribution:

Aa part of the VN cultures , the qns of where, what, who, when , why is not to qn you .. it's their way of showing concern like BRo KT said .. NOT many are into honey honey type of words that will make you feel high ...

IF you found one of those who can honey honey you, high chance they will KC you ..

Argument ... part and parcel of life if you can't speak their language, because the way to express in English is somehow different from the way it's express in VN ...

Yes, they love you, they will take care of you and other things ...

5mths is not very long, yes by bringing you home, the chances of success is high but then still you need to developed more ... stay with her more ,, visit her more ...

LIke many of our post .... $$$$ is not a big problem ... but .. it's the time you CAN spent with her and Visit her ... you have to evaluate your frequency of visiting her ...

LAst but not least ... BE Patient , BE Sensible, OPen your Eyes and Ears ...

There are many many ... slowly riase your quries and bros here will give you their advice
Bro, maybe have not known the culture over there enough by asking the where,what,when is shown concern for vietnam girls but at least I understand why now.

K/p abit..even till today when you & bx marry, she still ask the where,when & what question as & went? hehe.

I rather not have those sweet talk as we all know is not realistic. she would rather spent the night with me in yahoo video call chatting about her day time things & etc ..this also could know i am home but not outside..haha.

"yes by bringing you home, the chances of success is high" sorry bro...whats channce of success is high are we talking about here? need your elaborate.

All 3 trips are at least 2 weeks about only the recent one, which last about close to a month. I spent my tet with her family.. all I can say in vietnam tet is gamble non-stop for 4 days & drink with his dads & relative from morning till night no problem... Xin nhieu wa'. lolz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Who divorce once?

Many examples in this thread if you can read them...know it is alot to read but then answers are the same...experiences are priceless...
she divorce once which was beginning last year & her ex-hub remarry already

Not too sure issit very common over there like singapore nowdays.

Last edited by rudolf; 01-03-2011 at 03:31 PM.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:24 PM
Samster

btw just to ask, how often do you guys always go up? once a week, fornightly or month...

During each stay period of how long? How do you guys juggle between the work in singapore or most of the bros here earn living in vietnam?

I can personally can stay for about 2 weeks but when back will have clear my work fast..lolz..

sorry for so many enquires as mores things are need to learn if will really want a viet gal as partner.

Anyway I would be up again somewhere this month ard 22/3..if any bro going up or is there already..could catch up for cap he...hehe

Last edited by rudolf; 01-03-2011 at 03:34 PM.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
K/p abit..even till today when you & bx marry, she still ask the where,when & what question as & went? hehe.
YES

Quote:
All 3 trips are at least 2 weeks about only the recent one, which last about close to a month..
Good .. if you can always spent this type of time, then no problem ..

YOu must big a big boss to spent this type of time .[/QUOTE]

2015 pts in 2015
Old 01-03-2011, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
totally agree..communication plays a vital role. The funny part of them even they know you are telling the truth of where you are now etc , they would still act like you "xao nhieu wa'" which I sometimes really speechless.
i notice that there are times when the viet gals say 'xao nhieu nhieu', they don't mean it. Lookat their expression or listen to their tone. they is a difference.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
..if any bro going up or is there already..could catch up for cap he...hehe
many bros in HCM ...

Want to know more bros .. go to :

http://sammyboy.online/showthr...91410&page=488

2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1