The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-12-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Yeah sial. Decided to just text her and ask if got slot this afternoon but no reply as expected. Think i'll try again next weekend or maybe tomorrow night after work.
she did reply, just that today fully booked, so arrange with her on another day.
just got to check out her bubble butt🤭
Old 13-12-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6851 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
By the way, those looking to book Ningxia and want even better service/attitude from her can ping me.
Wah, your inbox will be flooded!
Old 13-12-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
she did reply, just that today fully booked, so arrange with her on another day.
just got to check out her bubble butt��
Hahaha yeah thanks. She responded to my second message, I texted her again a couple of hours later. She probably missed my earlier message, I think her phone probably blowing up with texts now.

I was trying to get an appointment with her but she went silent before I could confirm. I guess she's working.

Quite confused when texting her just though cos she told me what time she will be available next two days. Thought she said Tuesday she's available from 9am to 11pm so asked if I could do 8pm. Then she replied to say Tuesday only 6pm and 11pm, hahaha...

Ah well, think I'll follow up with her in a few hours.
Old 13-12-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerox View Post
Anyone tried https://sglonelyguys.online/lili-massage/ before? looks good from the review there
Chatty and bubbly character. Could have been my regular except I find her a tad too commercial. I have RTMed quite a few times.

In my last session, I reached there on the dot. she said she's not done yet and asked me to come back at 2:15. I said ok as long as she does not rush me later. She said ok. However when my session started halfway, she told me that she don't have much time. This puts me off as I do expect the ML to honor her words, or at least be honest that she has to cut down my time prior to my agreement to come later, which was not my fault anyway.

So no more RTM for me.
Old 13-12-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

I tried to book Aini one week in advance, she told me it was too far away
Will try again tmr
Old 13-12-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

MR for Xiao Bu Dian. This time round I was looking for a good massage rather than sensual. Also opted for ear cleaning (采耳)since the last time i had my ears professionally cleaned was in bangkok lol.

https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-bu-dian-massage/

Location: 6/10: really discreet condo in the central area, but ample roadside parking. however by my estimate foot warriors will probably have to take a 10 min walk from the nearest mrt, although there are bus stops nearby. however, had to minus points as the state of the apartment and toilet is a little dirty.

Looks: 8/10: well if you're looking for a SYT kind, she has the looks to pull it off. short and cute. pictures are quite accurate. however, i dont think shes that young though.

attitude: 8/10. very chatty! even with my half past six mandarin she held a decent conversation with me.

massage + ear cleaning: 9/10: those massage certificates arent for show. decent strength despite her small frame and really good techniques. i read some pages back that a bro was looking for back cracking - she does it! the thai style. ear cleaning was very comfortable and almost put me to sleep due to the ASMR effect hahaha.

sensual: 4/10. well, theres no such thing as a perfect world, and this is where she falls short. boring HJ technique with oil. also, she remained fully clothed throughout the whole thing, so no real visual stimulation. took me awhile to release, and if i was being honest, was probably the most unsatisfying release i've experienced in awhile.

RTM?: go for the massage. go somewhere else for sensual.
Old 13-12-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
MR for Xiao Bu Dian. This time round I was looking for a good massage rather than sensual. Also opted for ear cleaning (采耳)since the last time i had my ears professionally cleaned was in bangkok lol.

https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-bu-dian-massage/

Location: 6/10: really discreet condo in the central area, but ample roadside parking. however by my estimate foot warriors will probably have to take a 10 min walk from the nearest mrt, although there are bus stops nearby. however, had to minus points as the state of the apartment and toilet is a little dirty.

Looks: 8/10: well if you're looking for a SYT kind, she has the looks to pull it off. short and cute. pictures are quite accurate. however, i dont think shes that young though.

attitude: 8/10. very chatty! even with my half past six mandarin she held a decent conversation with me.

massage + ear cleaning: 9/10: those massage certificates arent for show. decent strength despite her small frame and really good techniques. i read some pages back that a bro was looking for back cracking - she does it! the thai style. ear cleaning was very comfortable and almost put me to sleep due to the ASMR effect hahaha.

sensual: 4/10. well, theres no such thing as a perfect world, and this is where she falls short. boring HJ technique with oil. also, she remained fully clothed throughout the whole thing, so no real visual stimulation. took me awhile to release, and if i was being honest, was probably the most unsatisfying release i've experienced in awhile.

RTM?: go for the massage. go somewhere else for sensual.

Tot she advertised as Semi Nude with Roaming? Did you ask or you just let her be fully clothed
Old 13-12-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Maybe next time juz massage and hj elsewhere
Old 13-12-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Tot she advertised as Semi Nude with Roaming? Did you ask or you just let her be fully clothed
bro, slg adverts need to be read carefully.

both auto roaming and semi nude in her ad are not highlighted in red - which means it is not offered as standard. probably have to build up chemistry first.

anyway i went into the session expecting that she will be remaining fully clothed. i did not ask for her to remove her top.
Old 13-12-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6851 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Will try again tmr
Wahahaa.... bro, now still can get Wed slot.... no need 1 week in advance. *wink
Old 13-12-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Ill wait awhile for ai ni report

I want to try ou mei but really is too far sigh

Aiyo Aini also need report ah.. She's champion league level liao.. She won't be here for long
Old 13-12-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Will try again tmr
she monday alr full hse
Old 13-12-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
KidAbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-kung-13750320

Looks like Singapore opening borders for Taiwan. Got chance for influx of twmm?
Old 13-12-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 5
jasperj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasperj is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Interesting read - in contrary to many mix feedbacks from other bros and myself in the past, below my one and only FR with her.

https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p...ostcount=81764

Seems like she has change to offering a better “customer experience” or it’s just pure chemistry with selected clients...

Nonetheless, well written and shared FR.
Can't vouch that she has improved her "customer experience" from last time, she won't pour water for you, reply you with cute cute emoji, she still use phone every now and then. All of which are what's expected from most bros. To me, I don't hiam this type of service, only hiam the deed and the woman. Deed is great, woman is easy to chat with, a rocking body, and fulfills the 1hr mark. That's all I care about. To each his own I guess.
Old 13-12-2020, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Xmas came early to have those familiar faces back in the game.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1