The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2013, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
cherrychocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrychocolate View Post

hi mr greenlantern aka alejandro88... why you disturbing other peaceful people in the forum... if you want to check 1654A you can go down there and check yourself... others come here ask also you make noise... is it you are the one that got banned from 1654A that why you must ask others here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Woaf Woaf Waof!!!

Shoo Shoo, go back to your kennel quickly! Dun bark, fart and shit around! Wait the dog handler will send u to the vet to put u to sleep permanently!!
Why you learning how bark like a dog? Oops... I forgot that you are a dog... it comes natural to you..

You are the one farting and shitting around... your master alejandro88 don't dare to post anymore for one year already... but you still want to come here and fart and shit around....

if you want to fart and shit here..... don't complain when others do it too...

you have new masters now is it... your new masters ask you to come out and fart and shit on their behalf is it

the more you fart and shit... the easier it is to follow the trail to your doggy masters and clones...
Old 30-08-2013, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 16
jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrychocolate View Post
Why you learning how bark like a dog? Oops... I forgot that you are a dog... it comes natural to you..

You are the one farting and shitting around... your master alejandro88 don't dare to post anymore for one year already... but you still want to come here and fart and shit around....

if you want to fart and shit here..... don't complain when others do it too...

you have new masters now is it... your new masters ask you to come out and fart and shit on their behalf is it

the more you fart and shit... the easier it is to follow the trail to your doggy masters and clones...
It's ok bro. Don't take it personally. From his posts, the Green lantern is either a moron or someone who kena KC by a Geylang WL and kena cheated of his heart, life savings and wrecked up his family.

A forum like this should be talking about WOMEN, the WL who satisfy our destructive male sex drive while earning a living for themselves . It should be about the juicy FRs and the sexual adventure of us forummers in our Geylang conquests.

Instead , idiots like the Green lantern choose to indulge in his fucking small penis head pettiness and engage fellow forumers in petty shitty argument as though he can shoot his sperm and relieve his sexual urge by doing so.

Green lantern, your life, my life, everybody's lives are damn fucking short. We cheongsters live to fuck and enjoy the beautiful and soothing company of women. Unless you have valuable FR to contribute, suggest u stay quiet , stick 3 blue notes to your forehead, and jerk off with your right hand in front of your keyboard .

I have had enough of fucking idiots like you Green lantern. I come here to read FRs and hopefully see if I can contribute anything, not hear a Green coward like u filling valuable and expensive bandwidth on sammyboy with your holier than thou shit and your personal attacks. Do u like women? Your love for enshrining your own ego seems to override your love for women.

But in all honesty, you are pretty good entertainment. I laughed at the stupidity of your comments.
Old 30-08-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
alex1654a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Paralysis by analysis..if you didn't look for her today..then really as some other bros mentioned..you would have missed the chance.

Well..you can wait for the new batch then..though we would know when it would be..
I think maybe I will wait for new batch. Hopefully it is as nice as lulu that batch. Miss that face, that body, the service and gfe. High standard and professional. Don't know where to find it now at that price.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: girls in 1654A princess retired?

Heard from HQ princess retired ? Haha wonder who will b the taxi driver this coming Friday?
Old 02-09-2013, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4348 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Heard from HQ princess retired ? Haha wonder who will b the taxi driver this coming Friday?
The one who drives Lamborghini teksi will drive her 2 airport ...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 02-09-2013, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I heard she is being baoed and released the misery of working here ... I thought you are the one who helped her realized that, aren't you?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-09-2013, 02:19 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I heard she is being baoed and released the misery of working here ... I thought you are the one who helped her realized that, aren't you?
Haha if only I can getting the funding sorted out but really can't afford to ship one whole tree from one country to another lar lol
Old 02-09-2013, 03:31 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha if only I can getting the funding sorted out but really can't afford to ship one whole tree from one country to another lar lol
I tot u got the few private investors to buy yr bonds issues ... To find whole tree replanting exercise ...
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 02-09-2013, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
I tot u got the few private investors to buy yr bonds issues ... To find whole tree replanting exercise ...
Poor response to junk bond , end up no fund n no fun lor
Old 02-09-2013, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Poor response to junk bond , end up no fund n no fun lor
Bro Nakamitchi last min no invest sigh!! He hot air !! No super cold air loh ... Sighs ... Nato17 also never sabo for u lol...
Old 02-09-2013, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro Nakamitchi last min no invest sigh!! He hot air !! No super cold air loh ... Sighs ... Nato17 also never sabo for u lol...
Got lei. I offer her my cock instead of money and she turned me down lor. She said she got so many offers of cock that she want that amount lei. Sigh. I super cold lor. Sian already.
Old 02-09-2013, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Got lei. I offer her my cock instead of money and she turned me down lor. She said she got so many offers of cock that she want that amount lei. Sigh. I super cold lor. Sian already.
Offer ur cock many bros also want la lol unless ur n mine cock capped wid 916 gold condom after using she help to dispose... Hehehe
Old 02-09-2013, 07:58 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Offer ur cock many bros also want la lol unless ur n mine cock capped wid 916 gold condom after using she help to dispose... Hehehe
Please hor. Mine is 999 gold lei. But cb, when enter her, she kpkb because pain lei.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Please hor. Mine is 999 gold lei. But cb, when enter her, she kpkb because pain lei.
999 gold too soft so will be soft she won't pain lol....
Old 02-09-2013, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
999 gold too soft so will be soft she won't pain lol....
She will feel it because when the 999 gold is as big as Bronzegod's supposedly big dick, it will hurt her.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1