The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-04-2014, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 14
fabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Ytd was on the bus.. saw this maid.. she dress like not even maid.. even her hp color so happening hot pink.. her body is really to die for.. spaghetti straps and all.. waa see liao also nose bleed i keep beoing her hahah...

http://postimg.org/image/jc167bui7/
Sui...... maids are getting more & more beautiful now...
Old 10-04-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So so true... maids are very clingy & jealous. Ask a million questions. Worst than interrogation lah!

Thank goodness for ppc! One of the best things to do is to never be to nice & kiss up in the beginning. Being a bit nonchalant is the best move from Day 1.
Old 10-04-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ytd was on the bus.. saw this maid.. she dress like not even maid.. even her hp color so happening hot pink.. her body is really to die for.. spaghetti straps and all.. waa see liao also nose bleed i keep beoing her hahah...

too many people in bus also dont dare to ask for number.. can see she got a CFM face.. her tits i see her longkang already feel like putting my cock in betweenn.. only can snap a picture of it..

hope you guys enjoy!

http://postimg.org/image/jc167bui7/
your link says got virus
Old 10-04-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
I think 29 or 39 the age is doesn't matter. Important thing is their performance on bed with you.

Most of my fucking maid are 30-40. I don't mind fucking a maid that slightly older than me a few years old. So long they can behave like a tiger on bed and hungry to get sextisfying ...then the pleasure and fun on bed will come to maximum.

is a chemistry ah bro...

today done a 39 yo maid..but the body and boobs is superb ..I think is D+ cups..(face 6/10) ...and she is practically "understanding" women knowing how to sextisfying a man...We did all kind of position and I made her cum 3-4 times..and she teased me to go second rounds...wah low.i doggies until my waist pain...(she told me she like doggies ).....

The best part is: she never ask me for a single cents....and we just went for late lunch and I pay 30 for the 2 hours hotel...that is...

So a geylang girl can do a few rounds and FOC? and treat you like their bf? and RTF?

then u wrong loh. i upz a indo maid (23 year old nia), very hungry gal. but she found a bf in sg liao so we stop contacting. also no charge.
Old 10-04-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
WoShiMingXing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Currently, I'm still stuck with the qns of which hotels accept only 1 nric for check in. Please pm me, I need help urgently...
Old 11-04-2014, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Peterman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi i am new. Can share some ??
Old 11-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2950 / Power: 13
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
your link says got virus
where got virus bro.. other bros also can see the pic liao

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 11-04-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
I meeting a maid on this Sunday for lunch. After lunch I plan to up her. How to hint to her???
Old 11-04-2014, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post

try propose $20 bucks, should be better and more experienced than the WLs

if good FR and let us also go and try hehe
I ask her how much she expect me to pay, she replied 100. Then i ask her send me her photos, after seeing her photos I think she look more than 39, at least 45. luckily never go
Old 11-04-2014, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 15
chikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to behold

i had a secret rendezvous with my PDMM last sunday after lunch. went to find transit hotel, and had to endure the long long long long queue. apparently, many bangla bring their pinay darling for picnic + shag at transit hotels.

looks like the pinay maids r willing to share cost with their bangla darling, but when it comes to sg men, they think we print $
Old 11-04-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5979 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
where got virus bro.. other bros also can see the pic liao
Hv lah bro, it is called the 'MAID VIRUS'........we all die for that.....
Old 11-04-2014, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 15
leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!

Hey bros what do you guys think is the best way/place to approach maid?

Over social network like tagged/wechat/badoo
When they are going about their biz in the neighbourhood
When they are alone in Orchard road/Lucky plaza area
At pubs like blowfish and OT

I'm quite bad at #1, trying to plan for #3 and #4
Old 11-04-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 14
fabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Know this indon maid fm fb. After few chat thru fb, got her no.

Manage to get her picture. Wil meet her this weekend...
https://mega.co.nz/#!okJzzLBB!cuXRU_...FxXdG0eq1ogWQ0
Old 12-04-2014, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 16
onetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leekwantew View Post
Hey bros what do you guys think is the best way/place to approach maid?

Over social network like tagged/wechat/badoo
When they are going about their biz in the neighbourhood
When they are alone in Orchard road/Lucky plaza area
At pubs like blowfish and OT

I'm quite bad at #1, trying to plan for #3 and #4
It varies, the best way will be the way you're most comfortable & confident with. For me 90% of my approaches & catch is thur apps & websites, i've tried approaching in neighbourhoods but i find success rate is low for me. Have not try places like orchard yet as i dont feel that comfortable compared to finding in my own confort zone. Of course each way needs a slightly different set of picking up skills, if i feel that the conversation will lead nowhere then i'll skip cos the internet is like the ocean, there will always be fishes in it. Just my opinion(:
Old 12-04-2014, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
unholymonk is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikopey View Post
i had a secret rendezvous with my PDMM last sunday after lunch. went to find transit hotel, and had to endure the long long long long queue. apparently, many bangla bring their pinay darling for picnic + shag at transit hotels.

looks like the pinay maids r willing to share cost with their bangla darling, but when it comes to sg men, they think we print $
bangla man look more handsome than SG man. Some SG man are fat and short and many bangla man are muscular because of their work.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1