The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 10-03-2012, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 21
NO1PUNJABI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNO1PUNJABI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Just had two wonderful sessions

H2r5 mun mun $40- gave me good bj for abt 5 mins n capped me another round bj. Didnt last long for fj. Good svc milfy n cfm look

H10r12 - Kiko. This gal is my regular gal but have to wait one coz she popular n hot. Sat n she washed lying down. What a sight. Sop catbath n bj with cap. Sitting standing she on top below everywhere.

At least for 10 mins. After tt she spread her legs for fj with my standing. Cramped but shoik. Pumped for 10 mins or so then did cowgirl. This gal looks grow on you n dun feel like taking your eyes off her. Did missionary n
cummed with both of us perpiring. Think she also orgasm was moaning all the way.

She goin back for a mth two weeks time. She is power pack n sure rtf her.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future

I know this is a long shot but did anyone notice if H10R10 is around (Kathy)?
Old 10-03-2012, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 21
NO1PUNJABI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNO1PUNJABI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sers View Post

Think she not ard earlier.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Ah! So you noticed also!

Last week I was waiting for Da S, I chanced upon the auntie OKT of H10. She recognizes me and everytime I visit PT I sure one see her and wave hello to her.

Anyways, I tried my luck and asked her about Katty H10R10. Her response was not what I was expecting. It seems that Katty wants to quit PT, or has she already? I remember she supposed to start work weeks ago but still MIA for now.

I managed to RTF her before CNY and I do hope that I can see her again even if it's for one last time.

We see how, maybe auntie is wrong.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sers View Post
Old 11-03-2012, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up H2R16 Michelle $50 (session 1)

11 March 2012, Sunday btw 225 pm to 250 pm, (lunar February into 19 days), also goddess of Mercy birthday.

Is raining her door was opened and, you know what? Finally is her not H7R3 Cookie which I had scheduled this afternoon. I told Michelle, had written here that I had waited for her come 2 years. She fake innocent I tell you guys, this girl is good in it. Also told her I was surprised though she is above 50, she said she is early 20s. I believe her and Michelle proved she is experience in sex.

My impression of Michelle, she has beautiful round eyes, typical Malaysian country girl charm that she turned on me. Slim plus I loved her small pointed tits, she came across H11R4 (brown sugar) Judy, the younger version. Almost close to H24 ex Diamond, told her this and again she fake innocent. Friendly no doubt, I happened to work my charm too, you see I gave the impression I care for her and, told her things of JB Ocean hotel.

Michelle fake innocent the third time, she ask the conditions of the rooms, ex Violet charges which I told her is M$65. She said is cheap maybe she thinking of operating over there? No matter I gave her a 9/ 10 for her package. FYI Cookie is not quitting, this is from Michelle and, she thanked brothers for supporting her all this time.

She put me at ease, told me to get comfortable while she provide BBBJ; she has not capped me. Her body is smooth I felt her youth same with H14R4 Ivy. Then she proceed to BJ, I fondle her tits Michelle moaned. Next she command me to sit up and blew me fast, followed by me sitting on bed she felt my chest with BJ. I have to give her 10/ 10 for she worked hard; probably my dick was not hard enough.

I asked for French she said later, and then she took my hands to finger her pussy, she moaned so sexy. I was really she caps and she told me to sleep facing her, she told me she had not tried this stunt and, I had no idea how to ramp her?

We lay facing each other, body glue together she insert me and she let out an “ah”! Sound. Her tight young pussy reminds me of H16R11, Pat many years ago. Michelle cross her legs over mine back we frenched with tongues fighting.

This girl knew how to please me, btw fucking her she held me tight, and moaning all along. I gave her 10/ 10. Michelle never needs the dirty English version, still she make up with good sex. I took her hard; in fact I wanted to end it fast because afraid might fall off the bed. I came and kissed her for about a minute, did not want to separate from her body. Her hair was messy, somehow I felt not enough but I had to move on.

After washing me, she sends me out with a smile, and was taken by her beauty. However, I am afraid no RTF, for I had what I came here for.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:07 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool H14R3 Mei Ling upgraded to $50 (session 2)

11 March 2012, Sunday btw 3 pm to 330 pm, (lunar February into 19 days), also goddess of Mercy birthday.

While passing through this house, happened to recall Mei Ling FR, she looks sexy in a blue tight mini dress. Also Kit in tight T shirt/ jean, I had to choose one. It was raining I told myself, WTF! Another session and first time over here.

Walked into her room, she smiled sweetly and, yesterday she has a FR. Mei Ling was surprised; question further I told her is all right that brother was please with her service. She washes me well, but she did not wash herself in fact b4 me, she had finished with a blanglah.

Closer looking age is catching up, yet her body is nice but she had to do away the fat tummy. Her breasts are handful which I cannot stop fondling. All right with 6/ 10.

I slept on bed she HJ me slow, this is what I love her, consider the fact I had sex with Michelle a while ago. Actually inform her, she was ah! Yours truly had 2 session shits, so I ask her to work slowly. Mei Ling is cat 30; I kept on repeating the upgrade which she is supposed to provide. However she does not possess the $50 standards, follow by BJ, a bit in rubbing my balls, nothing interesting still I desire the MILF package.

Then she cowgirl, she ramp hard I must say to be fair, 6.5/ 10 nothing more. This session Mei Ling had moaned, and we kissed our tongues, I ask for hand job. She understands so she pulls away the cap, put water in her hands and pull my dick up down, btw plan kisses on my chest.

I pulled her down and kissed her lips; finally I take her right palm and jerk off. 6.5/ 10 for the HJ. I had not RTF Mei Ling coming to 3 years, 8 years for Kid; and I wish to return full cycle. You see guys, Mei Ling ask me would I get tired after eating fish balls daily? Meaning for past 3 years almost all ex KS GL girls, is time I RTF current girls but I kept my fingers crossed.

I know what you are thinking. They are working girls anyway, your lives moved fast and, yet you want it to be simple. Relatively simple. You want this girl to fulfill your desire, you wanted all this and you know what? They are thinking the same thing.

We live in PT world. Patrick Jane could have said it better.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:56 PM
Samster

Smile H2R16 Michelle

She has a message for everybody, if this is true?

"There are no more Malaysian call girls over at GL brothels, all had move into PT and KS. There are news of PT relocating."

The last part i disagreed because my brother, RLDs should never be relocated as we wish. I believe Dr Amy Khor would never move RLD to an island, it is control and manage by health issues.

I would very much like to discuss on working place HIV issues, it is a national matter because they are FTs in almost all companies. Another time my friends. Allow me to move to next issue.

My old friend's son has interest in joinning the MHA, probably a young man with honour. Thinking of ICA taking the laws into their own hands. My advice to this young man, get prepare for you might have a FT for OIC. Plus you will be going after FTs, they are not too kind to walk away with you.

Good luck and have a great week ahead my brothers.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2028 / Power: 14
Asia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post

Anyways, I tried my luck and asked her about Katty H10R10. Her response was not what I was expecting. It seems that Katty wants to quit PT, or has she already? I remember she supposed to start work weeks ago but still MIA for now.

Cheers.
that is really bad news, even she trained by PT, her personality good, all my session with her enjoyable, will try to rtf her if she return to work
Old 12-03-2012, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
longxingwan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken cho View Post
Should be late twenties going to 30!
Glad she dint show you the attitude.
at 1st i dun even dare to ask her anything.. coz she actually showing a black face to every guys encountering her.. i was like wondering there for ard an hour plus juz to find 1 tt can kan shun yan 1.. but h07h01 went back hm liao.. so took me some time to find another 1.. den juz nice i saw 03 lo.. but she showing every 1 a black face.. i think for quite long.. n my free time is ending so i mai tu liao.. juz approach n ask.. she answered wif a black face while looking at my outfit.. i was wearing my working attire la.. abit dirty, but u accept so i went in lo.. after awhile we starts talking c*ck den she gets friendly to me.. at the end happy ending..! great to try her at the end of the day..!!
Old 13-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
aristocrat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Went on Sunday afternoon and was raining. Waited outside H02R16 Michelle for quite a while and finally my turn.

Great service!

CAT50
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10
BJ: 7/10 (slow and sensual)
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10 (will hug you in missionary and moan)

RTF? Yes, for sure!
Old 13-03-2012, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
kwahnok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up H7 2nd flr 1st rm right away from stairs

My Petain romp first FR
Paid an early visit to Petain on Saturday.
Most houses were closed and only a few rooms open for action.
After much disappointment with the search, decide on H7 2nd floor 1 st room to the right away from the stairs.
WL is very fair, so fair that you can see her veins, especially the one on her face.
Body is fleshy but not rounded.
Boobs of B cups, which is a bit small for her size.
Cat 50 and service is pretty good.
She washed me up pretty well and she smell very nice.
Bed action started with licking my nipples and tickling my didi.
From there move down to BBBJ, action on little head as well as the balls.
Asked me to turn over and action on the arse.
Put on the CD and ended with missionary.
Overall experience is very good but only if she is prettier.
Old 13-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Samster

Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

My brother that would be Queenie, H7R5 second floor, yes! She is pretty white. I had yet to take her, many ex GL girls to tick off from mine lists.

Let me count tee, H7 Cookie H12 Janet, H14 Candy H22 Niki & Xue Er. Return back to H16 i had not taken Vivi, who seldom turn up. Then there are Amy Jennifer who i had desired.

Last but not forgotten, H24 this would be Xiao Tian.
Old 13-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2028 / Power: 14
Asia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
.. I had yet to take her, many ex GL girls to tick off from mine lists.

bro i think you have tried all the PT cat50 lets try harder
Old 13-03-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How is janet's service bro? Can you make a quick FR on one of your sessions with her.... Thanks in advance
Old 14-03-2012, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
lifebouy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro kwahnok. If i not wrong you are talking about ah ann. But i thought ah ann Tits is one of the biggest in petian.
H7 2nd floor right side first room.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1