The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2011, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
If she is your wife, she can apply work permit to work , If she is NOT, then dun waste time .... unless she is with certain education and a willing good company to sponsor her ...

I have a friend's GF who is working here is Llee Hwa as sales assistant ,.....
Most companies are not willing to employ normal vietnamese staff unless they have dealings with vietnam. Main reason being language barrier. Unless the vietnamese can speak good english or mandarin, otherwise it will be more productive to employ other nationalities. Employment of vietnamese also need writing into MOM as they are not under the list of Traditional Source of labour and Non-Traditional Source of Labour. The possible being the vietnamese is a graduate, under EP or SP.
Old 14-03-2011, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
If there's a lot of documents to be translated, you can do it in HCM also. Its much cheaper. After translation, use DHL to courier here. But if onloy a few documents, Vietnam embassy will be the place.
I got the address in HCMC for the translation ....

Cheaper .. thats good I have to translated my baby girl Birth Certificate and some documents for submition to Singapore Embassy ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-03-2011, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 15
MrDarkSide is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDarkSide is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
I have a friend's GF who is working here is Llee Hwa as sales assistant ,.....
Lee Hwa Jewellery.... Sale Assistant... Hmmm... Interesting.
Old 15-03-2011, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
JaViEr84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm i have an idea over here too but that is if u have the money to invest 1st.. this is a way more of like investment at least the gal will not be staying at home do nothing with the green card and keep waiting for the PR to be approved..

I had tried that before and it works well during year 2009

1)

get her to study a diploma with OJT

2)

try to source a better option for her OJT like established companies or companies tat is not having a lot of OJT students in competition , this of course is up to her capabilities to impress the manager in order to apply S pass or WP for her to stay on the job after graduation.

3)

Work up to at least a year before applying PR to try the luck..
Old 15-03-2011, 07:08 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaViEr84 View Post
hmm i have an idea over here too but that is if u have the money to invest 1st.. this is a way more of like investment at least the gal will not be staying at home do nothing with the green card and keep waiting for the PR to be approved..

I had tried that before and it works well during year 2009

1)

get her to study a diploma with OJT

2)

try to source a better option for her OJT like established companies or companies tat is not having a lot of OJT students in competition , this of course is up to her capabilities to impress the manager in order to apply S pass or WP for her to stay on the job after graduation.

3)

Work up to at least a year before applying PR to try the luck..
Don't mind me saying this, but most of these gals only has primary school education, how to go direct to Diploma level? Even if they have high school, they have to go through around 6 months of english language lessons before proceeding to Diploma level. As for Diploma with OJT, these courses are mostly in the areas of tourism and hospitality. The OJT is arranged by the school itself, the student has no say in which BIG hotel or SMALL hotel they go to. For S Pass now, you need at least $2000 salary, raise from $1800. These gals have no means and capability to apply PR on their own, if they have, they don't need to KT singapore man liao.
Old 15-03-2011, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 726 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if they have, they don't need to KT singapore man liao.
why the vb need me in order to come sillypore???
Old 15-03-2011, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
they don't need to KT singapore man liao.
[QUOTE=KangTuo;5761105]why the vb need me in order to come sillypore???/QUOTE]

his KT= Kan Tou. Chop head .... this week u gonna chop how many vb's head????

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 17-03-2011, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
why the vb need me in order to come sillypore???
hahahah, oops... typo error. Should be KC, not KT.
Old 17-03-2011, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haojian View Post
I got married to a vietnamese wife through an agency two years ago. She bore me a son and a daughter. Now my son is 13 months old and my daughter is 1.5 months old.

Now she tells me that she dont feel anything when i touch her. she says she have this feeling after since after our wedding night. then she says she heard from her friend that when a wife tells her husband she have no feelings for him, they divorce shortly after. And she asks me if I would do the same to her???

Shortly after giving birth to my daughter, she started slimming down and making up to look even better than before our marriage. and she mentioned before during our arguments that she is young and can look for another husband. I can divorce her and pay her alimony and expenses for the children. Now she is asking for more money, even borrowing from my mum. She also mentioned buying and selling land in vietnam.

What should I do? Please advise.
Repost here...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-03-2011, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by haojian
I got married to a vietnamese wife through an agency two years ago. She bore me a son and a daughter. Now my son is 13 months old and my daughter is 1.5 months old.

Now she tells me that she dont feel anything when i touch her. she says she have this feeling after since after our wedding night. then she says she heard from her friend that when a wife tells her husband she have no feelings for him, they divorce shortly after. And she asks me if I would do the same to her???

Shortly after giving birth to my daughter, she started slimming down and making up to look even better than before our marriage. and she mentioned before during our arguments that she is young and can look for another husband. I can divorce her and pay her alimony and expenses for the children. Now she is asking for more money, even borrowing from my mum. She also mentioned buying and selling land in vietnam.

__________________________________________________ _________

I suggest you try to handle this carefully. If possible avoid divorce and try to make up. The young children need their mother and father to grow up properly.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 18-03-2011, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 15
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Don't mind me saying this, but most of these gals only has primary school education, how to go direct to Diploma level? Even if they have high school, they have to go through around 6 months of english language lessons before proceeding to Diploma level. As for Diploma with OJT, these courses are mostly in the areas of tourism and hospitality. The OJT is arranged by the school itself, the student has no say in which BIG hotel or SMALL hotel they go to. For S Pass now, you need at least $2000 salary, raise from $1800. These gals have no means and capability to apply PR on their own, if they have, they don't need to KT singapore man liao.

Yea it's true. My gf is starting English next months, but after the English course, I ask myself what course can she take? She's not lazy nor stupid instead she's smart, but she said she doesn't have any record of her education so far cos her school which is at her village hometown burnt down & they don have any other backup record!! I seriously wordless when I heard that.....

If they finally get a Diploma & Degree cert, they won't need u anymore

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found
Old 18-03-2011, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 21
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold

True or not? I alway hear either the village school kena burn down or flood. . By the way if she sit for a national examination, she should be able to get a certification from the education authority at the national level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A+++ View Post
but she said she doesn't have any record of her education so far cos her school which is at her village hometown burnt down & they don have any other backup record!! I seriously wordless when I heard that.....

If they finally get a Diploma & Degree cert, they won't need u anymore
Old 19-03-2011, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Originally Posted by haojian

__________________________________________________ _________

I suggest you try to handle this carefully. If possible avoid divorce and try to make up. The young children need their mother and father to grow up properly.
Brother, you got swindled. The problem with these women from the third world is when they divorce you the economics tilt in their favor when before marriage you were in control. The best thing to do right away is to protect your assets as best as you can and prepare for her departure. I would get full custody of the kids. Any woman leaving a man with kids that young really doesnt love the kids if it is such an easy decision for her. That's what happens when we let those people into SG.
Old 19-03-2011, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Brother, you got swindled. The problem with these women from the third world is when they divorce you the economics tilt in their favor when before marriage you were in control. The best thing to do right away is to protect your assets as best as you can and prepare for her departure. I would get full custody of the kids. Any woman leaving a man with kids that young really doesnt love the kids if it is such an easy decision for her. That's what happens when we let those people into SG.
I don't agree that haojian got swindled. His wife bored him 2 children. At most the wife had no longer any feeling for him.

Your advice was good for the children custody but this is the last resort. Don't forget haojian needs to pay alot of alimony if he cannot prove that his wife ditched him for any man or involved in adultery. Don't see how he can protect his asset in singapore courts. No guarantee he will gain custody of the young children too.

You had been very negative towards 3rd world country women in all your posts.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 19-03-2011, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
You had been very negative towards 3rd world country women in all your posts.
Not only that ... Negative to Non-Singaporean GALs too .... he thinks those gals married here are probably WLs or whores .... Too Negative ....

That's why I no longer commenting on his post ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1