The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2010, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Five killed in South violence

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Report from The Nation dated Saturday 18 December 2010 :-

Police chief warns South of New Year attacks

Report from Bangkok Post dated Saturday 18 December 2010 :-

Five killed in South violence

Five people, including at least two soldiers and one extremist, were killed in the latest wave of violence in the deep South, police said Saturday.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Read more at : http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingn...south-violence
Old 19-12-2010, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wetwet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovepussies View Post
Hi all brothers here,

My first time posting in forum. I do need as many info on hat yai as i am going on a trip soon. I am totally a newbie there and hopefully all of you can provide me with as many informations as possible.

I am planning a 4d3n trip with a few of my friends, our Budget is around S$800. Definitely i am going for bonking, message +++ but i dont do shoppings.
Infos i need on
- I need a decent hotel- clean,air-con,dont want to sleep with bedbugs
around S$30-S$40

- transport charges?

- tipping services?

- where to get my bedroom companion for the night?
price range?

-any good food recommendations?
i love to eat

-any good message area?

++++++ any info that you can supply me with will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any brother that gona supply me with infos.
Just back from Hatyai (14/12 to 18/12)
- Stayed at Sakura. Paid 830baht/night. 20baht/day for housekeeper
- Massage at 2nd floor is good. Tried for 3 days consecutively. Never tried other joints. Paid 200baht + 100baht tip
- Makan Place - Wanton mee, very nice (near hotel), pig organ soup, very nice (near hotel), MK steamboat (Robinson), seafood, very nice (location unknown)
- Pub/Disco - Paragon, Ice Bar
- Lady - Same lady for 4 nights (2000baht/night)

Hope these info helps.

Cheers!
Old 20-12-2010, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
brox699 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

naemlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by brox699
new to hat yai... any recommendations for decent accomodation and seafood places?

It will be good u dun go Hatyai, save all the troubles... either u r lazy, blind or stupid. Read a few posts before u or search for it in this thread.

naemlo, why you so unfriendly? thought this a place to share info...
Old 20-12-2010, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by brox699 View Post
...why you so unfriendly? thought this a place to share info...
There are more than enough information here this thread which has over 500 pages. Many bros had contributed and shared lots of information here for all to read and learn. How could you mention there is no info share here?
If you want to be spoon feed, please hire a maid or nanny!
Old 20-12-2010, 02:44 AM
Samster

Outstation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i had the same problem b4 a lot of the 500 pages dont contain helpful info a lot of it just chit chat so u cant blame a newbie for asking or maybe he dont have the time to shift thru all 500 pages just a call for help and he gets a slap in the face not a very warm welcome to a new community
Old 20-12-2010, 04:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 15
habbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outstation View Post
i had the same problem b4 a lot of the 500 pages dont contain helpful info a lot of it just chit chat so u cant blame a newbie for asking or maybe he dont have the time to shift thru all 500 pages just a call for help and he gets a slap in the face not a very warm welcome to a new community
bro 1 year ago i also first time chiong hat yat. i keep on looking at all the post and did the same abit of home work here and map there. as long as your know how to from airport to hotel can liao the most inmporter thing hotel.

than i also copy down all the chicken joint place like SEE KIM YONG/Cheavist also copy down disco like KISS chanel/pangon...

than for food i belive i saw some bro post ask the tuk tuk bring you go and also there are alot of food in the place just walk and eat as you like.

so sometime i feel if we go get buffct ppl take for us we don't what there. but once you take yourself info is all there for you. so not bro here not warm welcome you or other beginner. For other country i am doing the same also.
Old 20-12-2010, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
naemlo, why you so unfriendly? thought this a place to share info...:
It is to share and not spoon feed. If u dun have time and lazy, dun travel, if u travel n horny stay in the hotel, use your left or right hand, wank the hell out of it. Fuck, only few posts b4 u has the info. U r purely fucking lazy. In hokkien, ppl will ask u to "hor gao kan".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
to read and learn. How could you mention there is no info share here?
He needs a dog....

Quote:
If u dun have the time and u r lazy, the best is use your faithful hand n imagine fucking ms universal. Dun come n ask, where the fuck can I find a chick to fuck.
Old 20-12-2010, 02:49 PM
Samster

Loop8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, fella samsters!
I'm juz back fm Hatyai 2 days ago. Will try to relate my experience here hoping it maybe helpful to those who intends to cheong there.

As we're going Hatyai on car from Bukit Kayu Hitam, the journey is a bit time consuming as immigration from both side are not very developed whereby passengers needs to alight car to get their passport chopped & also bcos they do not separate out the lorries, passengers cars & buses thus tranportation by road is a hassle. According to my frenz who is a regular traveller to Hatya by road, he said that the jam can be as bad as 2~3 hours juz to cross these 2 countries immigrations & customs.

When we arrived at Hatyai on 17 Dec @ Thailand time abt 1630, we were surprised by the number of tourists flooding this place. Tourist coaches, foreign vehicles are scattered all over the places. We quickly went around looking for hotel to stay. The first we went is Home Garden but it was fully booked. We went on to another few but all fully booked. An hour passed & still no luck till we walked in Siam Centre Hotel. Surprisingly they got 2 rooms for the night & walk in rate is 825baht/night which we accept w/o any bargain considering it was drizzling outside.

It was abt 1830 & we went on to have our dinner. Soon after dinner, we met up bro Wei888 & his buddy at Kiss Lounge. To our surprise when we rch there, the ladies are all dressed in gowns preparing for some show. The mummy told us they are having a show tonight at 11+ but some girls which are not booked are still available. The rate is going for 3,900 to 5,000 for LT. I spotted a quite pretty one of 5,000 but too bad she was booked. Wanted to get a room to sing song but all rooms are all fully booked also. The mummy then offer to show us their KTV room. When we went in, the room looks new with some shocking facilities. There are a small hall, a bedroom wt Queen size bed, TV room wt KTV system & a jaccuzi beside it. I think this is a so called all-in concept room where u can do everything inside. We all left w/o any selection. Next we went Chaupraya 4 whereby they have girls for soappy massage. Girls are in 1,800/2,000 & 2,300 categories. After some screening, CMI & we left. Finally we decided to go Sabuki KTV which is opposite our hotel. Although girls selection are not impressive, we decided to have some drinks & call it a night. Girls are available to sit at 200baht/hour. My frenz, me & bro Wei8888's buddy each took a girl to sit. Beer is at 600baht/jug which is quite exp to my standard. I requested for the menu & to my surprise I found the Chivas 12 years is only selling at 1,500 baht/bottle. Quickly we switch to whisky. Only later to I found out they actually trying to make from the mixer which is 100baht/mixer. Coke, soda & mineral of small bottles are at 100baht each. To those who are not used to drink whisky on the rock, I speculate u may need at least 10 mixers to goes wt the bottle. As I drank till a bit tipsy, my girl showed me her apartment key & told me I could spend the night over which I politely rejected. Who knows what could happen??!! Then when we are abt to goes off, my girl came out & asked if I'm booking her for the night. I was quite drunk so I reject her. There she stand looking so sad so I said I will booked her just to sleep at 1,000 baht till next day 12 noon which she agreed. (Normal LT booking is 2,000baht + bar fine of 200baht/hour calculated till 2am). She happily followed me back. Upon reaching my room, she then told me she wanted to go back & get clothings to be comfortable. I said ok & she went off. I slept soon & woke the next morning w/o her beside wt me. Look around & saw her handbag still there. I thought she might have returned but I couldn't hear her knocking the door. I then remember my bfast appt wt bro Wei8888 & quickly called up to meet for bfast. I can pass the handbag to him in order to pass to my girl as he's still staying at Hatyai. Bro Wei8888 brought me to a place near Garden Home Hotel for porridge. The porridge is so nice which I think u can't find this kind of standard easily in Sillypore nor Bolehland. When we finished the porridge at 9+, bro Wei8888 offered to show me around nearby farm. We walked in the first farm where we are served by a man who sounded like a Hongkee. He got 6 girls. Both bro Wei8888 buddy & me spotted one but we decided not to take from first farm as the time is still early at 9+ & we have not seen other farm's stocks. Decided to move on & as we continue wt about 5 or 6 more farms the selection is getting worse wt as little as 2 girls per farm. Bro Wei8888 explained to me that it could be bcos many customers have extended their girls or some girls are still not back yet. The rate for booking is 2,000baht from 10am to next day 6am. But bro Wei8888 also added the girls may allow only 2 shots & max 3 if u managed to convince the girl. So off we went w/o any girls again.

I left to meet my fella travel mates. Told them I've not score yet & they quickly brought me to a massage parlour called Pink Lady. When I know the massage rate is 240baht for 2 hours, I quickly picked a lady for 2 hours massage. After the massage, the girl kept on asking me to do ping pong. She quoted me 200baht for ping pong. As I didn't understand what it is I decided to opt out. When explained by my frenz, ping pong is massage of your ball. The girls will try to make u as high as possible w/o ejacuation. When ur didi is feeling high, the girl will then ask u if u wanted masturbation. Mind u, for masturbation or release u need to pay 500 baht i/o 200baht. This is their trick of doing biz. After massage still not feeling sextified, I went down again to look at the girls for soapy massage. Chosen a girl by number of 888. This is where the action begins. She looks a little Chinese & is from Chiangrai.

I was led to a room where they got a bed, bathtub & waterbed. First, I was ask to undress & lie down when the girl prepare bubbles. She also fill the tub with water at the same time. Next I was guided to the water bed spread wt bubbles. The girl then slowly uses her leg to glide through & caresses my didi from in between. Next she uses her boops to caress my body. To make it hotter she even uses her bush to caress my didi. It was so sexciting when she does all these services. Juz wondering if any customer accidentally place in their naked cock while servicing. Thereafter I was lead to the bath tub. Ask if I needed a hair wash, I quickly replied yes! My headed is resting on her lap while she shampoo my hair & washes my face. After she rinse my head, she took out a brush & brushes my foot sole & palm. After the brushing, she shampoo my whole body with her boops. My cock already buay tahan with all these caressment. I then wiped myself dry & go to the bed. She came over wt a pencil case full of condoms wt different colours. When asked why so many, she said she will choose condom according our cock size. Wow!! Such professionalism. She went on to blow me. When my cock erected, she slowly guided it in her love hole. As the foreplay excites me too much, I came within a minute. She complained I haven't start to rock her yet. Hahaha.. Looking at the time is still available, she lied down & chit chat wt me. No rush at all. All these in 90 minutes for 1,700 baht only!!

We left Hatyai at 1630 to catch our coach. When passby Danok, our vehicle is slowed down by jam I noticed there are many China girls & Vietnam around. My frenz said there is a demand here as many M'sian patronized Danok on weekends. Interesting!!! China & Vietnam dolls are pratically everywhere. I was telling myself I could try Danok in our next trip.

Hey, bro Wei888! Thanks for the hospitality. Pm me your mobile as I misplaced it somewhere. Hope to cheong again wt u.
Old 20-12-2010, 09:03 PM
Samster

Cupnoodle

Quote:

There are more than enough information here this thread which has over 500 pages. Many bros had contributed and shared lots of information here for all to read and learn. How could you mention there is no info share here?

Cupnoodle,

only asked for info on decent accommodation and place to stay?
to read 500 pages of non current info is not going to help, right?

thank you for sharing your super brain power.
Old 20-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Samster

naemlo

Quote:
naemlo, why you so unfriendly? thought this a place to share info...:

It is to share and not spoon feed. If u dun have time and lazy, dun travel, if u travel n horny stay in the hotel, use your left or right hand, wank the hell out of it. Fuck, only few posts b4 u has the info. U r purely fucking lazy. In hokkien, ppl will ask u to "hor gao kan".

Only asked for decent accomodation and nice place to eat originally posted?
Somehow you just to other conclusions....

Any curious what you want to accomplish with these type of remarks here?
Old 20-12-2010, 09:10 PM
Samster

Cupnoodle

Quote:

Cupnoodle,

only asked for info on decent accommodation and place to (oops) have nice seafood?

to read 500 pages of non current info is not going to help, right?

thank you for sharing your super brain power.
Old 20-12-2010, 10:12 PM
Samster

Outstation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

He needs a dog....

If u dun have the time and u r lazy, the best is use your faithful hand n imagine fucking ms universal. Dun come n ask, where the fuck can I find a chick to fuck.
some people have a thing called a life and have to work for a living so we dont have all the time in the world to scroll thru 500 pages and quiet frankly our world does not revolve around sammyboy maybe it does for u thats y ur making a big fuss over newbies asking for info, if ur not going to help maybe dont put in another useless reply that some1 else has to scroll thru looking for info, and no 1 ask U where to find a chick they asked for bros ur the smart ass that just wanted to put another smart ass reply
Old 21-12-2010, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any curious what you want to accomplish with these type of remarks here?
I accomplished by getting a dog fuck your ass and what did u get by asking stupid question??

Quote:
some people have a thing called a life and have to work for a living so we dont have all the time in the world to scroll thru 500 pages and quiet frankly our world does not revolve around sammyboy maybe it does for u thats y ur making a big fuss over newbies asking for info, if ur not going to help maybe dont put in another useless reply that some1 else has to scroll thru looking for info, and no 1 ask U where to find a chick they asked for bros ur the smart ass that just wanted to put another smart ass reply

U r another fucking stupid asshole, the world will be better without u. U need to drill this into your thick skull and please put your brain back to the top and not leave it in your ass cause whatever out from u r just shit.

So in this forum, u r the only 1 who is busy in this world? Those who contribute to this thread has no life?? As a leech, u r better off in another forum cause without u, there is no less info here. Why not u start a silly thread and ask for info in Hatyai and see how the no life samsters reply to u.

Ok end of the conversation with u 2. U guys are too busy.... I am too free with the puyings....I dun want to waste my time with 2 assholes.
Old 21-12-2010, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 20
Thai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to all

any bros happen to be in hatyai now?

I am here till 23rd so maybe we can arrange for for actions

PM me if there is bro out there
Old 21-12-2010, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Chubbyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai31 View Post
any bros happen to be in hatyai now?

I am here till 23rd so maybe we can arrange for for actions

PM me if there is bro out there
bro me & 2 Bros here til 23 as well, lets meets up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1