The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty

Old Today, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hebayt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Last I checked, SNS was going off for a holiday. Only back mid August so no girls till then!
Old Today, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hebayt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdrakgd View Post
Does anyone know what happened to SNS or they take a break for awhile ?
He’s away on holiday till mid August. No girls till then!
Old Today, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
iheartameri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This, I can't agree more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyhorse View Post
SNS central Asian girls are solid!
Old Today, 05:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysoserious View Post
Had valentina over the weekend, since i saw she was back from code red.

I think i’ve tried all the girls i want to try in current batch. But still keeping an eye out for Zoei and Kit since other bro’s fr have been quite tempting
Thanks for the FR. I was actually thinking of booking her last weekend as I like petite ladies but went for Kit, who told me she didn’t have many clients and was super horny.
Old Today, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Thanks for the FR. I was actually thinking of booking her last weekend as I like petite ladies but went for Kit, who told me she didn’t have many clients and was super horny.
I am thinking of going for Mei Mei, but not many FRs mention she is pretty. Guess I will slowly go through all the FRs and choose the best looking for bonk this weekend. Contemplating between Kit and Crystal.
Old Today, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Girl: Valentina (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my session with Valentina! After waiting for a busty girl for days since my last release, my little head told me not to wait anymore and unleash my full load in Valentina. My ratings for her:

Looks: 9/10 - Valentina is pretty and could pass off as a model if not for her height. Bros do take note that she has slight blemishes but that is not a deal breaker as her eyes, lips and face structure rivals that of the legends. Valentina gives off the demure and soft spoken vibes so it melted my heart when I cracked a joke and saw her sunshine smile with those lipstick red lips as she hugged my arm in the lift on our way up.
Body: 8/10 - Valentina is the most petite girl that I have ever bonked when it comes to body size, but don’t let her size fool you. Her skin is soft and smooth and her boobs are a handful which makes them look big on her small frame. Valentina’s body is not exactly MCOT, but it was an interesting change from the busty and more meaty girls that I prefer fucking. As a boob lover, I did not spare Valentina’s boobs and attacked her brownish eraser nipples for 5 mins non-stop till they became rock hard.
DFK: 9/10 - Valentina loves to DFK and she was so horny that she could not stop sticking her tongue into me to feel the insides of my mouth. We must have kissed for the entire duration of our session, and the only time that we didn’t was when we were in the shower and when she was giving me her BBBJ. Even during missionary when I wanted to stop DFK to see her body as I fucked her, Valentina prevented me from leaving her lips by using her hand to lock my neck in our DFK position.
BBBJ: 9/10 - This is where Valentina shines and she must have given me a BBBJ for 15 mins in total. This girl loves to suck dick and will alternate between sucking your dick and licking your dick head. As what other bros have shared, Valentina does not DT but this is likely because her mouth is considered small and will not be able to take in most bros’ dick fully. Bros to also note that Valentina does use abit of tissues during her BBBJ to wipe away her excess saliva on your dick, but not as much as one of the legends who has left out shores some time back.
Pussy/ 69: N.A. - As what other bros have shared, Valentina isn’t keen on painting/ 69. Even after I tried to sweet talk my way through to her cute little bushy pussy, she did not relent and did not let me taste her sweet pussy juice. Bros to also note that Valentina kept her black thong on for the first part of the session and only took it off before FJ.
FJ: 9/10 - After reading other bros’ FRs about Valentina’s petite frame and how they were careful not to break her, I told myself to be careful before we started FJ too. But boy was I proven wrong by Valentina and her moans! We started FJ in cowgirl where Valentina had to slowly lower her pussy onto my dick and I could immediately feel the tightness when her pussy lips met with my dick head. When she finally let herself down and sat on my dick whole, we both looked at each other with wide-opened eyes and in shock at how tight her pussy felt and how much my dick had stretched her pussy walls apart. After enjoying the sensation for 30 seconds or so, Valentina slowly increased her movements and alternated between grinding her pussy and bouncing on my dick. Seeing that her nipples were standing at rock hard attention and that she was horny, I decided it was time for me to take control and I sat up to DFK her and used the bed springs to bounce her pussy hard on my dick. Valentina was already amazingly tight but in this bouncing cowgirl position this girl clamped her pussy even tighter and I thought I was about to explode already. With all my mental strength, I told myself to hold my cum in and pushed Valentina down onto the bed so that we immediately transitioned from cowgirl to missionary with my dick still clamped tightly in her pussy. We were sweating buckets at this point in time and Valentina was moaning non-stop and very loudly. Seeing this sight made me say fuck it in my mind and I told myself to ignore what the other bros shared about being careful with her and pounded her with all my sexual might that had been built up in the past few days. I must have pounded Valentina for 20 mins non-stop and very hard till the point that her head had almost hit the bed headboard and I had to pull her entire body back down. I was worried that Valentina might be in pain from my hard pounding and asked her “会痛吗?”, to which she said “不会,很舒服,快点继续,不要停”. I kept pounding her hard for the next 5 mins till she started moaning loudly each time I thrusted my dick fully into her pussy and I started hearing the woosh woosh and squirting sounds and felt Valentina’s pussy walls contracting, she had came! I paused for awhile to feel her pussy contractions on my dick and to let her catch her breath. After about 30 seconds or so, I slowly increased my pace again and started pounding Valentina with fast and deep strokes till she used one hand to pull my head towards her for the strongest suction DFK I have ever felt and the other hand to hug me tightly while she told me to unleash my load into her and locked her legs across my butt so that I could thrust even deeper into her. This continued for 5 more mins before I finally gave in and unloaded my 5 days worth of cum into her. Valentina took off the cap and saw the huge load that I had unleashed and said ”真的很多”, to which I suggested that maybe next time I could CIM and fill her mouth with my load. She smirked cheekily at me and gave me a playful slap on the chest, before leading me by the arm for a shower together.
RTF: Maybe, and not because Valentina’s service is not good. In fact, she is very good and legend-worthy. However after bonking Valentina, I am even more sure than ever that I am craving and in need of a busty PSE-level fuck with a girl with some meat on her, instead of slim SYT girls. So the hunt for the busty girls continues.

For now, Valentina takes the V spot in my VP A-Z list. 12 out of 26 letters in the list achieved, 14 more to go.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1