The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-12-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alex05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Guys. Need some advice. I booked AI and XE on two days . But I want to be kinder to my wallet.
Which one would you say it’s better value for money?
Old 27-12-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodalime View Post
AX is a ‘good player’.

Those got cheated, hope we learn from it and be wiser.
Those who haven’t got cheated, hope you tread very carefully with this ml.

Not breaking her rice bowl, we all need one, hope she reduces such ‘play’. The bros here should not be taken as fools repeatedly.

I’m sharing for the sake of helping newbies to avoid a bad or very bad experience.

Naysayers can doubt me for all you want.

Those who pm me thanking me for taking this step, what are bros for.
Not words, actions counts.
Hi bro, until now no details from u, just some generalised chit chat . Why u even bother posting ur attack on anxin's character?

Are u trying to say that anxin is a scammer and love cheat who tries to cheat ur feelings and cheat ur money

Nobody knows, maybe your just a jilted customer stirring up trouble..... Afterall u only talk nonsense in circles
Old 27-12-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 359 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2957 / Power: 11
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sontaehyung View Post
Visited XE for her nuru today. Despite the steep pricing, I was tempted to give it a shot because I knew I could expect only the best from her. Posting this MR not to spoil the experience or anything, but to give some insights to justify the additional $30 which may be hindering some bros. XE said she only accepts a few nuru customers per day, so make sure to give her notice in advance.
I was completely seduced.
All in all I would say that behind that steep price tag, is an extremely pleasurable service by a sincere ML whose rationale is solely to please you. Again, just writing this to help justify the $30 and hopefully for bros who do ultimately decide to take the plunge, you guys will experience the same levels of pleasure that I did. I definitely feel it's at the very least a worthy 'try once' experience. You guys can decide whether to rtm for the nuru after . Lastly, YMMV and apologies for the long post bros
Thank you bro and I must say I have been roused from my relative slumber to return to the scene at least to try this Nuru. To a more productive 2021 then.
Old 27-12-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 5
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex05 View Post
Guys. Need some advice. I booked AI and XE on two days . But I want to be kinder to my wallet.
So u going to put aeroplane on one of them???
Lol
Old 27-12-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 12
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
So u going to put aeroplane on one of them???
Lol
No la aeroplane and cancel appt is different, my opinion if he cancel before the day is not that bad cos at least ML can release the slot to other customer, no damage to the ML income, but his own rep from ML side prob go down abit?
Aeroplane is never appear for slot, ML waste the hour slot, and bros lose an opportunitiy, most irresponsible!
Old 27-12-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Which one should I go ? I never try before both and no nuru experience too.
To save money, drop both.

I mean... seriously your question is really duh...
Old 27-12-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2537 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
During this busy festive period, I find that booking at least 2-3 days is par the course, and even then there's no guarantee you'll get your ideal timing. For exceptional WLs like Aini, I last heard she's like already fully booked for the next 15-16 days? Perhaps as we enter the new year and people resume work, circumstances will change again – for the better.
i tried to walk in for 2 mps last week. both full house. looks like these 2 weeks business super good for this industry.
Old 27-12-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now times hard, just aeroplane both and quit this hobby..

Share a tip - pcc with 1 hand, and the other hand hold the $120.. Pcc finish pass the money to your other hand..

No need thank me..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-12-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 5
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
To save money, drop both.

I mean... seriously your question is really duh...
This new account bro, registered dec 2020..

First post then ask 2 mls which to try

I think if he managed make booking, he wont ask stupid question

Value meal: Hold 120 pcc and quit sbf
Old 27-12-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
i tried to walk in for 2 mps last week. both full house. looks like these 2 weeks business super good for this industry.
True that. Tried in the morning to make a booking for a lunchtime slot in a clean shop and was told fully booked till 8-9 pm. Well, just a week more before some normacly resumes
Old 27-12-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 5
Mamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of light

Tried Melody finally after a few failed attempts.

Looks: 8, I think look like photos leh. Maybe was dark so I couldn't see well.
Body: 7, I feel she may have put on some weight since CB but very good still
Massage: 8:
Sensual: 7: I felt was a little too short, maybe I ask for longer next time (HDLY)
Boobs: 8 : I cant tell real or fake. But small point la
Service: 10 - I think she is really the gold standard for service level. Water offering, clean set up, nice smelling place - I have quite anal about this and it was really well done.

Location: 6 : Not my fav location and it is far from MRT. But this wouldn't deter me from coming.

All in all I regret not trying earlier. She is hard to book honestly and i have heard about her legendary temper - which i was careful not to invoke. Anyways, I am always struggling to go back to the safe, good MLs and trying new potential gems. Haiya....
Old 27-12-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 7
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
AX is a ‘good player’.

Those got cheated, hope we learn from it and be wiser.
Those who haven’t got cheated, hope you tread very carefully with this ml.

Not breaking her rice bowl, we all need one, hope she reduces such ‘play’. The bros here should not be taken as fools repeatedly.

I’m sharing for the sake of helping newbies to avoid a bad or very bad experience.

Naysayers can doubt me for all you want.

Those who pm me thanking me for taking this step, what are bros for.
Funny that you say people here are doubting you, I wonder how anyone can doubt something that has no details whatsoever. Anyway glad you felt you have helped convinced some bros to avoid her, nursed some bruised ego perhaps, but spare us the comment that you are not trying to wreck her ricebowl when your so called warning to us is aimed at telling people to avoid her. Let's just be clear that whichever ML it is, most of the people here guage good or bad based on how they deliver what they offer in their services. If anyone want to up the ante and attempt KC game with the ML and get burnt in the process, you only have yourself to blame. Wonder who is going to be the next ML you will kindly warn us to avoid because she too is a liar, even if she has delivered the services as published. This game probably don't suit you, period.
Old 27-12-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Solution to those whom are wary that the ML you book is not an honest person:

Ask her if she is a liar when you confirming your booking. If her reply is anything other than "NO", don't book her!! Rinse and repeat until you get the desired reply from an honest ML.

Problem solved
Old 27-12-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How to "action" when your words so far not here not there, got head no tail kind?

How u expect the Bros here to give credibility to u when u give half-fug replies?

We've seen plenty of similar garbage before with dumbfug customers having an axe to grind with MLs so why should u be viewed differently if u keep on beating around the bush?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-12-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

i went to visit XE yesterday and tried her services which i tried to make an appointment for the past 3 days. Which i finally tried it. Here is my feedback on her service which i have tried.

Her waterbed services is really great and i love it alot. To be honest i have not see such style and services for quite a period of time already. And when i tried hers, i was amazed and feel very satisfied. First she will do a clean shower for u first while u lie down on the waterbed. Followed by mo sha which will then scrub off the dead skin for u and then do another shower rinse on u to remove all the dead skin which had been scrubbed off. During all this process she had been trying to keep up the conversation with me so that at the same time i can relax and just enjoy the whole moment. Once all this had been done, she will then proceed to do her B2B massage on u. For this i can say she really put in effort to do it and she never tried to go shortcut. she give the full set of service and then once it is completed, she will do bbbj and follow by the Fake Love. This type of service is very satisfying and i am happy spending the money on her service.

however she only will take in and accept few bookings of this service per day as it require concentration and strength to do it. she also explain to me why she only accept a few bookings for it. she wan the client to enjoy and feel satisfied so that they will come back for her service. she wan her client to feel utmost satisfication and happy. She say if she take in too much people for this, her body will not be able to take it and the back few customer will not be able to enjoy the full process of her 100% effort as she will get tired. from this i can tell she is very responsible and really put in the effort to make sure people really feel satisfied from her services.

So bros out there who want to try her this waterbed massage service, please remember to book early to prevent disappointment. I can say once u try, u will not regret it at all. U will even wan to go back for it when u have the time again. Even tho is slightly more expensive but all i can say the price is worth more than that. The service she provide really give u a confirm shiok kind of vibe. Throughout the process she is also very willingly to chat with u and try to maintain a good conversation. She even extend a good 10 to 15min for her session so that she can complete it and not just stop when the time is up. She even give GFE at the same time. She wont let u leave disappointed at all. i am looking for my next appointment with her next week. to add on she look prettier and cutier in person compared to the pic given. Brothers i cant express how much i love her service and really recommend it to you all who really wan to try it. the value is definately worth it

The session rating i can give 9.5/10. Looks 9/10. Friendliness 10/10. Cleanliness 9/10. attitude 10/10. appearance9/10.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1