The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2024, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
qwerty99999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New playground found in Boon Keng ❤️

Hi bro, I might be passing by the area next week. I am interested in checking out either Yuki or Lucky.

Would like to check with you what special services do they offer?

Most importantly what's the damage? 😂

Thanks. Looking forward to your reply.
Old 09-06-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4348 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Bumping up
Old 09-06-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster (A)

hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty99999 View Post
Hi bro, I might be passing by the area next week. I am interested in checking out either Yuki or Lucky.

Would like to check with you what special services do they offer?

Most importantly what's the damage? 😂

Thanks. Looking forward to your reply.
Hey bro, hv DM u. Enjoy and hope u have a great experience!
Old 09-06-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster (A)

Bumping up
Old 09-06-2024, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 0
flyhightosky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflyhightosky is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Hi bro interested as well for the same question, do PM me the menu! Thanks!
Old 09-06-2024, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
soloist123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Please pm me as well interested to try thanks
Old 09-06-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
samuelmars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I would like to know the menu for all the ladies. Thank you!
Old 09-06-2024, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xselangx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,
Can pm me as well
Old 09-06-2024, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
qwerty99999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks for the reply. I might take it into consideration.
Old 10-06-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster (A)

New lady Summer

Summer from China, come support her! She is dong guan trained!

Telegram channel here https://t.me/xispaboonkeng
Old 10-06-2024, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 23
alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!

Any bro can share reviews on Yuki and Summer? Service rating and damage? Thanks!
Old 10-06-2024, 01:37 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alloyz View Post
Any bro can share reviews on Yuki and Summer? Service rating and damage? Thanks!
Hey bro, summer is new and probably need to wait for other review for Yuki. Let me PM u the damage and feedback so far
Old 10-06-2024, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 12
gotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud of

Visited Yuki just now and she looks pretty close to the photos in real life, maybe discount just 5% only.

Yuki's massage is passable and relieved my perpetually sore shoulders a little, but her strength lies in her sensual teasing + edging. After massaging the back, she already started her sensual teasing by pulling down the shorts to reveal the butt while I was face down, and began slowly rubbing the area with oil, teasing me to hardness, It was really hard (no pun intended) trying to lie down and not get hard coz that's how good her teasing is. It was painful trying not to get hard when one is leaking from all that teasing already.

In fact, I was waiting for her to pop the GQ after flipping around but no, there's more teasing to come when she ripped the shorts. She sure took her time with the sensual teasing and she didn't wear a bra. Only had nipple patches on so no zhut zhut, but she has pretty good figure. Age wise, she's in between a SYT and pre-milf, not sure how we bros would like to define 27 though..

I haven't visited vanilla massages for sometime, but I can't tell if she offers anything more than using her hands. YMMV in this area.

Will I RTM in the future for vanilla massage? It's a yes for me
Old 10-06-2024, 06:33 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post
Visited Yuki just now and she looks pretty close to the photos in real life, maybe discount just 5% only.

Yuki's massage is passable and relieved my perpetually sore shoulders a little, but her strength lies in her sensual teasing + edging. After massaging the back, she already started her sensual teasing by pulling down the shorts to reveal the butt while I was face down, and began slowly rubbing the area with oil, teasing me to hardness, It was really hard (no pun intended) trying to lie down and not get hard coz that's how good her teasing is. It was painful trying not to get hard when one is leaking from all that teasing already.

In fact, I was waiting for her to pop the GQ after flipping around but no, there's more teasing to come when she ripped the shorts. She sure took her time with the sensual teasing and she didn't wear a bra. Only had nipple patches on so no zhut zhut, but she has pretty good figure. Age wise, she's in between a SYT and pre-milf, not sure how we bros would like to define 27 though..

I haven't visited vanilla massages for sometime, but I can't tell if she offers anything more than using her hands. YMMV in this area.

Will I RTM in the future for vanilla massage? It's a yes for me
Thanks bro
Old 10-06-2024, 09:29 PM
Samster (A)

Bumping up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1